This must have already been asked

Entropy

But I couldn't find the thread so here we go. Why isn't script enabled for pictures/video in the Biography section? It wouldn't slow anything down (though I've never had issues with SCM lagging either- even when I've barely had connection- the biggest problem isn't that a music player would lag but that you'd maybe have to enable html custom themes and that would lead to a lot of 'I accidentally messed up my profile' scenarios). And it's enabled everywhere else. Am I missing something?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Entropy

• Key

Top Posters In This Topic

Scratch that whole post. I was thinking out loud and think it came off as confusing/off-topic. All I want to know is if picture/video/bold/center etc. can be enabled for our profiles.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

BB codes are meant for forum-like sections only, not for profile fields. In order to enable them, a modification should be installed. Each modification slows the forum down.

We might consider adding that modification later after fixing all the current issues we are facing.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Ahhh. It makes sense.

Hopefully you'll be able to add the modification someday

But now is definitely the least opportune time. Thanks.