Lady.Taser

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady.Taser

• BlaqueCatt

• blurbur

well if they were raised together in the palace then they would be the same nationality, so the bitter one and the useful grace are probably the same. But the third guy can be from a different country. Which country did you want to use?

Here is an image of the known world for Graceling, you can pick from, Sunder, Wester, Nander, Estill or the Middluns. If you do that and tell me i can find out the info for you. Leinid and Monsea are not really suitable countries for the plot and pikka and the dells are a separate part entirely

Theknownworld.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i will stop being lazy now.. i apologise i have been really distracted by work and things.

There isn't much to Say about Estill. It is ruled by King Thigpen. He is a selfish king as most of the kings are. He will happily raise the taxes of his people to fill his own pockets and even send a raid against his own people, when his mean are dressed as Nanderan soldiers. This means he can start a war. The capital is Thigpen city (they are all named after the king/queen.)

let me know what else you need and i will be less lazy at sorting it out.