High School Love (Satou-san x XiuLin)

XiuLin

Name: Akira Kimura

Height: 5'9''

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Body Type: Slim

Photo: 1z3zeig.jpg

It was just an normal school morning for Akira. He had awoke to the sound of alarm clock and went to shower and get ready for the day. He heard his mother calling for him to come down for breakfast. He headed downstairs after dressing in his uniform. He quickly ate his meal then rushed out the door. He jumped on his bike and began riding to his school. He rode through the school's open gates and stopped at the bike rack to lock up his bike. He then almost ran to his group of friends and hugged his best friend from behind.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• Tetsu

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Midorikawa, Raku

Height: 5'9"

Hair Color: Blond (dyed from black)

Eye Color: Blue (Black, but uses blue contacts)

Body Type: Slim

tumblr_m7lhotQCql1rboyrco1_500.png

Bored. Even today, Raku was so bored. he went to school as usual, not having much enthusiasm in spending his day locked in the four corners of his classroom. He have friends to hangout with, so school was not entirely a bad place for him. But there was this something he felt was lacking.

It had been several days since he had felt it. He was not enjoying his everyday life anymore. It felt like he had been doing things repetitively too much that it bored him, like how you play a game over and over again. He wanted to change, but he does not even know what to change and what to keep. Well, he had been changing his styles as of late. Just a week ago, he dyed his hair and wore blue contacts. A week before that, he had his black hair styled in KPOP fashion, and another week before that, he had a hairstyle that of a normal student.

"Ugh! Stop doing that Akira!" he said as he removed the hands that binded him and Akira together. Though he might have acted cold to him, they were actually bestfriends. They were not the best buddy type of friends but he considered the other guy his closest friend, his bestfriend and he think the other guys thinks too as well.

Akira pouted when his arms were released from around Raku. "I am just happy to see you." He tilted his head as he looked at his best friend. "Changed your looks again?" He questioned the other. "Blonde suits you." He smiled warmly as he made that statement. 'Hmm...he looks rather bored.' He softly grabbed the other by the elbow and pulled him away from the group. He whispered in his ear. "What to ditch class today?" He suggested to him.

"Ugh! You're way too hyper for early morning" he said as he continued "I have changed it last weekend. I was browsing some magazine and saw a model with this hair color. I thought it was cool so I tried it". He did not respond to the compliment the other guy gave him. Instead, he gave a firm nod of affirmation.

"Ditch? That might not be a good idea. We have exams coming soon and I have too many absences. The homeroom teacher has his eyes on me. I don't want summer classes" he rejected the offer and started walking towards the school building, expecting the other guy to follow him from behind.

"You're too lax Akira, been doing good huh?"

Akira began following him to his class. He was pouting as his offer was rejected. But he understood Raku. He stopped him in the hallway. ¨I'll see you at lunch.¨ He hugged him softly then headed towards his class in the building, neighboring the one they were in.

"Same here, see you at lunch" Raku said as he walked deeper inside the building, disappearing from the sight of his friend. he walked in the hallways, towards where his classroom is. once again, he was bored. he doesnt know what to do in the long hours before lunch. Would he sleep? would he listen attentively? he wasn't so sure.

He gave up thinking and went to the classroom. Of course he had some friends, if you look it that way, yes - friends, he can talk with. But to him, they were just strangers who have felt comfortable with him. He sat in his seat and began talking with these people, the people to him which can at least lessen his boredom.

Akira got to class just in time as the start of class bell rang. He quickly went to his desk and sat down. 'Raku always goes through these changes with his looks. I wonder if he has an identity crisis. Hmm...I want him to be happy and comfortible with himself. I wonder if I can help him. I will invite to my place tonight.' He thought to himself as he was sincerely worried about his friend.

"Thank God it's lunch break!" Raku said as he stood up from his desk. He chatted a bit with the people around, though he doesn't feel like it. Well, he was not rude enough to just ignore these guys, his classmates. After a short talk, he left for the cafeteria, looked for a vacant seat for him and his best friend.

He waited for the guy, looking bored, as he stared at the skies.

Akira sat down next to his best friend. He began eating his lunch. He noticed the other was daydreaming, so he softly nudged their arms together. "Hey, what is on your mind?" He asked of him. He really wanted to know what was wrong with his friend. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Raku was staring at the skies when he was caught off guard. There was his friend, Akira, who never noticed coming. Surprised, he lightly punched the guy in his arm, saying "Don't scare me like that". He laughed as he looked at his friend. "I'm good. Just bored. You know that feeling? I can't properly explain it well... Like, I'm bored of everything I do. And doing nothing is definitely more boring"

"And you should have waited for me before eating your lunch. I'll be back, I'll buy some food.... and I ain't giving you any", he smirked as he stod up, leaving the other guy.

Akira let the other punch him. "Sorry." He said and laughed softly. "Well it is good to hear you laugh. The best cure is laughter when your feeling bad." He managed to say to Raku, before he stood to get lunch. He stopped eating and waited for his friend to return.

Raku waited alongside a vast amount of students in the lane. He was pissed how there's much of them to buy and at the same, time, he was pissed on how the cafeteria staff are such slowpokes. He could swear he'd be taking his lunch by now if not for the canteen staff taking taking all the time in the world they had in serving their foods. It took Raku 20 long minutes before he got his chicken teriyaki, miso soup and a bowl of rice - in extra big serving.

Returning to his seat, he made a smile to his friend. "Sorry it took me too long. There's something wrong with this school's cafeteria. I'll swear I'll bring my own lunch the next time this happens.", he said as he sat on the seat opposite to his friend.

Akira was getting impatient as he waited the twenty minutes for the other to return. He took out his music player and began listening to it, as he waited. He also repacked his food in his lunch bag, to keep it fresh. Once Raku returned and sat down, he began eating again. "That looks good." He said almost drooling and his stomach growled. He gave the other begging eyes to have some. "May I please have some?" He asked of Raku. "So what do you do think can cure this constant boredom in your life? Maybe you need a boyfriend or girlfriend." He suggested to the other.