• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• 「viviD

• Anime_Maniac_Leia

• sVerrine

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
that's good to hear :)

and

your turn.. if you missed our earlier mentions

Umm....

Can I join? OwO

I actually found this when it was first posted but my daily homework kept me away from the computer.

And now I have exams in 3 weeks? I don't know.. But I will be able to post one reply everday though.

Despite the circumstances, I reeeaaallly wouldn't want to miss this roleplay.

So my last question, Can I join?

that would depend in everyone. But personally, i think you won't be able to join in the case as of now... Well, if you are willing to wait for the next case, you could become a new recruit to the team... So yeah, you'd be on reserve for a while. Is that cool? ;)

Sure ^^ I can do that. And I think it might be after my exams so yippy for me! XD

Hope this roleplay will be awesome!!

P.S- It already is. XD

your turn Yoshi(:

and... the detective guy. If

wants the position, she can join us, well.. maybe after this case :) I just hope this does not overlap Lewin's job.

what do you guys think?

@Satou Being a detective is what I love to do! XD I'm just so in love with detective novels and all that I read them or watch them twice or trice or many times. xD But I need to know what the others say about me joining first, right? ^^ So I hope I can get a reply~ ^^

, it's fine by me if you want to join. The two of us can be a team... go together and gather information from our clients onion3 [ at least if you are quick to post]

Haha! XD Yup~ I would love to team up with you! And depending on your current circumstances (well, in the rp) they seriously need your help. Since none of you saw who ever or whatever the cursed creature is and the only people to have felt that paranormal creature are the kids. If you don't get to know the behavior of the creature, you might just make a mistake (I just realized now). Did I just spoil something? Oh well XD Do well Lewin!! Go Lewin~! You can do it~! XD

MY TUUURN. yaaaay. Les'go, Yoshi~. X3

I don't mind with Leia joining. We do need the last character. XD I don't know about Yoshi though. He can be unpredictable, so unreadable, orz. HIS CREATOR IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH HIM. ;U;

ill try to post as soon as i can.

im in a mental rp block for the past days. really. .___.;

I'll try to go back to my A-game. >

happens to me too x.x

so I guess they're fine with you joining the team

~~ Welcome to the team ^_^ or should I say, welcome back? Though, I guess you'd start next case onwards. You can post your Character sheet here, your job is a detective, but I think most of your role is most fitted called a researcher [but detective sounds cooler right?] (if you have watched Ghost Hunt, or read the manga, you're going to be someone like Osamu Yasuhara).. just my opinion though. feel free to rape*cough* use your character as you imagine.

btw guys....have you read Ghost Hunt Manga Season 2???

, I can't really say about the manga, but I'm dead sure I've seen several anime episodes:-?.

What about the manga? Are they going to make a second season? (heart) Maybe I'll throw a look or something. [this rp made me all excited and stuff *laugh*]

after the anime, there's just one big final arc, consisting two cases. Well, to be precise, a case occurred while in a case (which is actually not really a case at all x.x)

it was good.. and the new season's just as creepy a sever, thouugh only 5chapers are scanlated~

Alrighty Then~ here I go! ^^

Picture:

tumblr_m9jpyt16oH1rwehc0o1_1280.jpg

Name:

Evans Takahashi ['An' is his nickname as his friends call him that]

Male

Orientation:

Bisexual

Job:

Researcher/Detective

Ability:

Uses his logic skills to move around the case and tries to find as many possible answers so that he can narrow it down to only one reasonable explanation. Uses human psychology in his cases so that it would be easier for him. A detective learns about human psychology through experience; the more cases you finished, the more experience you got.

Likes and Dislikes:

Likes: Detective shows and books. Open air, greenery, fresh air and music.

Dislikes: Gossiping, disturbance, anything colder than normal like pepsi with ice and he hates dust.

Personality:

Happy, determined, calm, his energy is somewhat normal; he doesn't bounce around or waste his energy, loves reading. He hates disturbance especially when he is working on a case. So if you are trying to hand him something, make sure you knock and come in with a calm aura around you. If you are a fan of music then be sure to call this guy, he absolutely loves music. Weird mix of music and detective likeness but it's for the best; at least for him it is.

Bio:

He is mostly Japanese but his mom was half Italian. Though he doesn't speak the language, he is fluent in both English and Japanese. The reason he loves to work as a detective was that his mom was a detective. She inspired him to become a detective himself. But even though he is normal, he still has a troubled history. He only has his mom and 2 sibling twins left out of his family. His father died in a case trying to save his mom. Neither his mom nor his dad have any siblings. His dad was an orphan and his mom's parents died when he was only of 2 years of age. Though his mom has cousins, his grandmother broke all ties with them when they were young and refused to forgive them. Even with such harsh treatment, he grew up unaffected and living to the fullest. But if you come across his siblings, you better be prepared! They are one pair of over protective siblings. His mother is really young though so he keeps updating her with all the new cases. His mother loved the name 'Evans' and decided to name him that and his father's last name is 'Takahashi' but his friends just call him 'An'.