Twin Faced Lovers

Tetsu

6489693-256-k226354.jpg

Twin Faced Lovers

by Satou-san (Kyonsuke in Wattpad)

Parts released: One (YO), Three (Wattpad)

Summary:

Masaki Yatsuoka and Jyunsuke Fukushima have been lovers for about six months. They spent each day in each other’s warmth. To date, they are enjoying the sweetness of love.

Keita Takeuchi and Shinya Sakafumi have been lovers for more than a year. They spent each day in pointless arguments and jealousy. To date, they are chained by the bitterness of love.

What will happen when destiny played tricks with these two couples? Much more, Masaki and Keita shared the same face.

Character Catalog:

Masaki Yatsuoka- Blue

Shinya Sakafumi - Red

Keita Takeuchi - Green

Jyunsuke Fukushima - Yellow

Parents/Step Parent - White

Hideki Hoshino - Teal

Saki Hanazono - Pink

Twin Faced Lovers

PART 1

“I hate this face”

Keita Takeuchi muttered, gently touching his face in front of a small rectangular mirror as he looked at the figure in front of him imitating his actions. He is blessed with a face that is both adored and envied by many. There couldn’t be any possible flaw with such rare beauty; after all, Keita’s hatred for his face has no relation to satisfaction. He simply hated the price brought by his face.

He is a strong and proud man which seemed unexpected with the soothing and innocent face of his. Many times, he is mistaken by many as a girl, while oftentimes he is offered several modeling jobs. Well, that itself is not related to his hatred.

Because of his face, he has been abused by many as they forced themselves inside him. He is strong but is helpless in front of such hungry beasts craving for his taste. He always struggled and put up a fight which may stake his life. But in the end, he can do nothing.

That face, if only such face didn't exist, how grateful Keita would be. That was what he thought before he met Shinya Sakafumi. In the midst of helplessness and sorrow, it was Shinya who brought him back on his feet. Shinya protected him from the people who hurt him. He embraced him with a tender love when he needed comfort. He helplessly fell in love.

His days of bitterness has ended as his newfound love reciprocated his feelings and showered him with an even more feelings of love – or so he thought. That was what supposed to happen, but in the end, he was no different. Shinya was just addicted to his face and body, harshly forcing himself to Keita every time he concludes baseless accusations. Keita was not saved; he was pulled down in an even dimmer darkness he’d ever known.

“Keita! Are you there?”

A loud banging of his apartment’s door combined with the loud yell of his lover, Shinya, made him shudder in fear and uneasiness. Honestly, he doesn’t want to meet him at this moment. Just the other day, he was forcibly assaulted by his lover when he saw a kiss mark in his body he didn't made. It was actually a result of being violated by some thugs at school. Though he explained the situation, Shinya didn’t believe him and violated him as he pleased. Being not trusted by the person he loved the most hurt even more than the physical pain he endured.

Keita can’t help it. His face, which should have given him a better life, poisoned him until he gave up on living.

“What do you want, Shinya?”

Opening his door, Shinya hurriedly entered as he stared at the bruised face of his. Keita doesn’t want his lover to look at them which in fact Shinya induced the other day. He looked down and said nothing else.

“Is it true? I heard you are b*tching yourself to that senior in 3-C, Akito Takada.”

It was not something new to him. He is used being badmouthed by his lover. No matter how much he explained he is raped, which Shinya should know, he wouldn’t believe it. Keita, giving up in explaining, sighed as he readied himself for another painful moment with his lover.

“You b*tch! So you’d open your legs to anyone who asked you. Is his techniques better or what?”

Shinya, yelling in an angered voice, grabbed Keita as he led him to the bedroom, pinning him down. Keita can’t even cry even if he wanted too. He had cried too much and pitied himself over several times to be crying once more.

”I’m tired. I’m tired of this. If living will be this painful, I wish I never existed. This face…if only this face doesn’t belong to me, I wonder how I’m living right now”

Keita said in his mind as he is violated by his lover, roughly forcing himself to Keita without any consideration at all. Keita then remembered someone else. Long ago, he lived with someone with the same face as his. The two of them were always together and was often mistaken to be the other. They even played games by wearing each other’s clothes and using each other’s name to confuse the people around them. It had been several years since he met that guy, his twin brother.

They had been separated right before entering elementary. Their parents divorced and were separated…forever. Since then, they never contacted each other. A person sharing the same face, Keita wondered if that twin of his is experiencing the same pain as him.

“That guy must be the same as me, right?”

He muttered.

Twin Faced Lovers

In the mean time…

“Masaki, your friend is here!”

Masaki Yatsuoka’s mother loudly yelled which can be heard even at his closed room upstairs. The moment he heard her, Masaki rushed downstairs to see the friend who came. It was Jyunsuke Fukushima, a friend outside, but a caring lover inside.

Their relationship developed under weird circumstances. The two of them are what you should call rivals. Both excelling at school, they had always been struggling to overpower each other in a crushing defeat. As fate won’t allow them, they can neither claim victory to the other for none of the two succeeded in winning the exams consecutively.

They are undoubtedly rivals. However, behind the competition is the feeling of love which grows bigger as each day passed by. Masaki can’t remember who confessed to whom. Before he is aware to the situation, the two of them had crossed a border they shouldn’t have.

“You’re here, Jyun. Let’s start reviewing in my room”

“Masa, should I get something for you guys to eat?”

Her mom, called for him before stepped over the stairs. Jyunsuke greeted her mom as he answered.

“It’s okay mom. I’ll come down when we feel like eating”

Actually, Masaki just didn’t want her mom to enter his room. As for the reason why, Masaki just can’t show her mom what he and Jyunsuke will be doing inside the four corners of his room.

Masaki led Jyunsuke to his room as Jyunsuke locked them inside right after they entered. Masa worried that her mom will be suspicious. However, two teenage guys locking in the same room is not something new for Japanese men like him. At worst, her mom will only be thinking that the two is watching some indecent movies.

“Masa, I hope you are ready for it”

Jyunsuke teased as he hugged him from the back, kissing and biting his neck and his ear. Masaki blushed red as he can feel Jyunsuke’s hot breath over his skin. He started to feel something deep within him. However, before he lost himself to his desires, he shoved Jyunsuke off.

“Not now Jyun. We have to study first!”

“But you promised right? We decided we’ll do it if I get the top score for this term’s final exam.”

“T-that’s true. But we have to study. We still have the mock exam this week before we end term"

If Masaki wanted, they can just do it right away. They didn't have to study since the mock exam's contents are basically not that much different from the exam they just took. And since the two of them are the school's top achievers. It's most likely that they will get the top position without a sweat.

Masaki is just shy. Though he and Jyunsuke had been together for more than six months, they have only done it a couple of times. Since Masaki is the uke, he is afraid to experience the same pain when they did it the first time, four months ago. He should have gotten used to it even just a little since they did it once or twice a month. But it doesn't seem to be the case for Masaki.

"Come on..."

Jyunsuke pleaded with an eyes similar to that of a hungry pet dog. Seeing that Jyunsuke must have been waiting for it, Masaki gave up, sighing before he agreed to his lover's request.

"Well, I guess we can't help it. BUT! promise me we will study afterwards."

"I promise... I promise, Masa!!"

Twin Faced Lovers

"If I'm not wrong, this should be the school where my brother goes to. They changed to mom's lastname so it's not that hard to find where they live. Plus, this is the only good school around the area, so mom would definitely send Masa to this school. I should have done this on my own and never asked that stupid dad a favor"

Keita protested as he waited in front of his twin brother he hasn't seen in several years. He is both engulfed with the feeling of excitement and anxiety. He wanted to check out how his brother is doing. He suspected that his brother is in the same situation as him - abused by his schoolmates and even his lover. He always remembered that his brother was the shy and quiet type. Because of that, he was bullied by their playmates. It was him who always protected his brother until they got separated.

Actually, Keita didn't come to see his brother to reconcile with him or any of the sort. True that he has missed him when he was younger, crying almost everyday. However, he accepted his situation as he grew older. Keita only wanted a proof - a prof that he is not alone in this world. If he can at least confirm that his brother is in the similar condition as him, he can at least get the relief of having a comrade. He even thought of protecting his brother once again to thugs like before. But he knew he can't do that when he can't even protect himself.

The afternoon classes has ended as signaled by the loud sound the school bell was making. Keita has waited for several hours and now that the students have started to leave, Keita can now see his brother he has not seen for over 6 years. The number of students leaving the school has decreased as Keita started to grow impatient. He decided he'd leave for the day but in his surprise, he saw his brother.

He immediately recognized his brother even without taking a closer look. His brother's physique didn't even changed that much either and even so his face. The only difference he had from the last time he saw him was his hairstyle which looks similar to what Keita used to have back then.

However, rather than feeling happy to their little reunion after six years. He was disappointed as much as sorrow. His brother was nowhere experiencing similar circumstances. Though it shows in his attitude that he is shy and quiet, he didn't seemed to be bullied nor abused by anyone. He was loved by the people around him, as they had so much fun.

Keita wanted it. He wanted the life his brother, Masaki, is living and place his brother under his current situation. However, he knew that won't happen anymore. They aren't kids anymore. They just can't fool anyone by wearing each other's name nor by using each other's name. If they do that, there can be an even bigger trouble.

"You're unfair, Masa... like this, why am I the only one to suffer?"

Keita said as a single tear overflowed from his eyes, followed by a large stream of it. He ran while crying, wishing that he never existed, that he never became the pitiful Keita he is now. He wanted to cease to exist: in this world, in his family's memory and in his lover's life.

"I should have done this sooner. Masa, you are lucky. Goodbye."

Keita said as he placed a single letter at the table besides him addressed to his twin brother.

Hello again guys!!! Satou-san here~ It's another story of mine, Twin Faced Lovers... You may be thinking "Is that hikaru and Kaoru?".. well, it's actually not xD .. and this is not a fanfiction of the two. And regarding the title, you may confused it with a Vocaloid song "Two Faced Lover", but its not taken from that as well xD

I hope you enjoy this, though the story has only begun to unfold. Things will get interesting the following Parts ;)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Miro

• iloveweapons

• pan1999

Twin Faced Lovers

PART 2

Darkness. There's only darkness around Keita Takeuchi. However, despite the darkness, he heard several voices, several panicking voices from strangers and people he knew. Crying. Yes, he also heard people crying and yelling.

What's going on? It's so noisy. Let me sleep.

He felt dizzy. Even though he can't see anything except for the pitch black darkness, Keita felt like his head is cracking from the inside. The moment he realized that it was not only his head that is hurting, he fainted. He fainted because he wasn't able to stand the pain.

Twin Faced Lovers

"Mr. and Mrs. Takeuchi, I'm afraid your son won't be waking up for a while. And to make the matter worse, it’s very much possible that your son will be experiencing amnesia upon gaining consciousness. His brain was damaged lightly. As to when he'll retrieve his memory, I'm afraid there's no particular date. It could be in a week, a year.... or he might not get them back in his whole lifetime"

Yukiko Takeuchi, Keita's stepmom was dismayed. No, it was not because he really cared for the guy. The guy was a delinquent and gay, someone he cannot be proud of. What worried her are the expenses for the hospital. Keita needed to stay in the hospital until he regains consciousness. He took a surgery not only in the head but also in some other parts of his body. He had some fractured bones in the arms and legs which was casted. When he woke up, he had to stay for a while until he is fit for living normally.

"Poor child....", Mrs. Yukiko said as he bitterly bit his lips.

"THAT IDIOT!! HOW DARE HE COMMIT SUICIDE!! Just what can I say to my friends? How will I tell them my step-son committed suicide by jumping from the third floor of the apartment building he was staying. THAT IDIOT!! DIE ALREADY AND STOP GIVING US TROUBLE!!"

Mrs. Yukiko turned to her husband, Akio. He was just staring to his son, looking extremely worried. Of course he would be. The person lying unconscious was his blood son. The son from his previous marriage. The son he took with him when they got married.

"Akio, I know it's sad. But let us be strong. Keita will be saddened if he sees us like this", she said. Of course, that was just her acting. She doesn't care a bit about the guy. He might look good, but he was someone worthless in her life. If only he was not gay. If only he excelled at school. If only he had medals and trophies to be proud of, she would have certainly liked the guy and brag about him to her friends.

"R-right." Mr. Akio said.

"Have you informed your ex-wife?", Mrs. Yukiko asked.

"No, I haven't. The police saw a letter intended for his twin brother. Once I retrieve it back from them, I'll see Mitsuki and Masaki. You want to come?", he sadly said. Mrs. Yukiko doesn't really want him to see her former wife. But it cannot be helped at this situation. She just agreed to go with him.

Twin Faced Lovers

Brum...Brurum....brum...

Late night. It was Ten o'clock in the evening when Masaki heard a car engine stopping. It was nearby. If he guessed it right, the car stopped directly in front of their house.

"Who's that?" he muttered as he went out of his room, wanting to ask her mom, Mitsuki, if she had a visitor coming. However, before he even reached the bottom of the stairs, he heard the sound of their doorbell ringing.

Ding dong...... Ding dong...

"Coming!" he yelled. He wondered who was coming. Her mom was sitting at the sofa, looking bewildered as much as he is.

"So even mom doesn't know what's going on. It might be burglars. I'll check them out from the peep hole"

He thought as he slowly walked to the door. It's only few steps ahead. His heartbeat was beating fast and loudly. For some reason, he felt like something bad will happen by opening that door. But, he cannot help but continue to walk closer until he reached the peep hole.

"DAD!!!!???", Masaki yelled as he hurriedly opened the door. It had been several years since he last saw him. The same several years the last time he saw his twin brother, Keita. With him is a woman he doesn't recognize. However, from the look of it, she might be the new wife of his dad.

He looked at her from head to toe, as if scanning an unknown species through and through.

"Not bad"

He thought. The woman was elegant-looking, wearing a red dress and several expensive looking accessories. His dad must had hit the jackpot.

"Mom, Dad's here with...her wife", he yelled, assuming that the girl is really his father's wife. Her mom headed straight to them. With a look of surprise, she looked at her former husband and the woman besides him. She gently smiled, which took over the surprised expression a while ago.

"What brings you here, Akito? And who's this lovely woman besides you? Your wife?" she asked. If you wonder why the two seemed close, it was because they parted with no hard feelings. They were both busy with their work and spent less time with their family. Of course, such family with no harmony is deemed to crumble. It also seemed that they loved their work more than each other, as to why the two agreed on the divorce. Akito took Keita with him and married a woman in the company he was in.

Mitsuki quit her stressing job. Since it's only her and Masaki, she wanted to devote her time to him, as she didn't want the same thing to happen with her ex-husband. She found a new job suitable for her and had stayed there until now.

"Yes, she's my wife Yukiko" he said.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Yukiko. Ara! This kid is the spitting image of Keita!" Yukiko said.

"Oh yes! This is my son, Mitsuki. He's the younger twin of Keita"

"I'm the elder, Dad!! Gee~" Mitsuki pouted. He felt sad that his father has forgotten about him being the younger one. Of course, he's still sad that his dad hasn't come to see them even once. But he understands that his father is the workaholic type. For him to come home which is 4 hours away by car from their place, there must be something important going on.

"Okay, okay! I was joking. You haven’t changed at all. By the way, will you let us in? I have something important to discuss...very important", his father said. Masaki caught the swift change in his father's facial expression.

"What's with that face? Is something going on? Wait, why is Keita not here? Why did Dad left him behind? Or was it him that doesn't want to meet us?"

"Alright. Please come inside. Masa, take them to the living room. I'll make something for you guys. Do you prefer coffee or tea?" her mother asked. She knew that his father loves coffee more than anyone. She didn’t had to ask. She must have done so to avoid his father's current wife to feel jealous by her remembering her ex-husband's preferences.

His dad asked for coffee as expected while the woman with her asked for tea. She have the same preference with her mom. Maybe, that's one of the reasons why his Dad married her. Leading them to the living room which is just straight from the hallway, there stood his pictures, medals and trophies displayed in a china cabinet.

His dad and the woman with him were surprised to see the great deal of trophies and medals as there was just literarily "TOO MANY" of them. Of course, it was his pride. It was the fruit of his efforts.

"Wow, you must be doing well, Masa. What's with this medals? Your mom must be so proud of you", his dad said.

"Yes, this is just too many. You're so different from Keita", Yukiko said.

"Ah.. no... not really.. hehehe. Wait, where's Keita? Did he not want to see us?"

"Again... That face..."

Masaki noticed the gloomy expression every time Keita is involved in the topic. Something must have happened to him. However, he didn't dare to ask. He was not prepared. If he had to, he had to wait for his mom to hear it. He just can't do it alone.

Her mom came back and brought with her a tray which had a cup of coffee, a cup of tea and cookies. She sat next to me as she finally asked, "What's with the sudden visit, Akio?"

His Dad didn't talk for a second. It seemed that he had to say something very much important... a big news...something that will affect their way of living up to this time.

"Keita... That kid... attempted suicide"

"Wait. Did I hear it wrong? Keita, did WHAT? Wait.... you're kidding, right,..Dad? Why would Keita do that? No.. he's not the kind of person to do that..."

Masaki had too many questions to ask. There were so many of them wanting to escape from his mouth. However, the only this he said was, "Huh!?"

His mom, on the other hand cried. She hugged him, squeezing his body so hard. Masaki remained expressionless, unable to believe what he had heard.

"Keita...died? Im-impossible!"

"What's this? Why can't I cry? I'm terrible. My younger brother's dead. Why can't I shed a single tear? Are my eyes leaking my tears somewhere inside me? It's weird. I'm hurting. I can feel that there's a big crack in my heart. So heavy.. this feeling is so heavy that I cannot take it... so why... why can't I even ease the pain by crying?" he thought

"Wait, Keita's not dead... He attempted suicide.. but...but... he's not in.. any luckier state. He's.... in a comatose... and when he wakes up.. he may develop amnesia which has no definite hope for recovery!", His dad said as he also started crying. His wife, Mrs. Yukiko, comforted the huge man, hugging him while patting his back. The two really cared each other. It also seemed that Mrs. Yukiko is a nice woman.

"Let me continue from here on. Keita attempted suicide from the third building of the apartment unit he is renting. Yes, he's not staying with us any longer but we still support him financially. It was our fault we left him alone. I'm very sorry for this...", Mrs. Yukiko said.

Hearing those words, Masato and his mom sighed in relief.

"It seemed he survived. I thought he died. But still... why did he commit suicide?"

"....His head was injured and so was several parts of his body. Luckily, he's not in any life-threatening situation. Only, he's still in comatose. It's expected that he'll regain consciousness within this week, in few days at most if Keita has strong will to live. But I wouldn't think that's the case.", she continued.

"Why?" My Mom asked.

"Do you know by any chance that Keita is a gay? Because of that, it seemed that he was often victimized at school. I knew he was gay, but I didn't know that he'd been suffering from it. It was the police who found out." She continued explaining.

"Wait...my brother's gay!!?", Keita almost yelled loudly. Well, not that he had something against it. In fact, he was just surprised that he and his twin brother are similar even to gender preferences.

"Well... yes. Also, the doctors found several bruises, burns from cigarette markings, and kiss marks which are obviously not a part of the incident. The police concluded that the reason for the suicide was because of the bullying. Keita left his supposed suicide note to you. Please read it. No one has opened that letter, but we think that it will answer any of your questions left", she said.

Akio, who was still crying took a small envelop. It was addressed to Masaki. He took it but yet, he was shivering. He was unable to open the letter. More like, he was afraid to learn what was inside the letter. It was still unsealed. The police must not have opened it since they already had concluded the cause. They might also be respecting the victim's privacy .Masaki mustered all the courage he can take as he started to unseal the letter. He took a piece of paper inside, opened it and read the letter. The letter which triggered the change of his life.

Twin Faced Lovers

"My Dearest Brother,

You know what, I'm tired. I've been living in hell for the past years. There's no hope for someone like me. This face cursed me. This face took my happiness away. So tell me. Please tell me. How can you live happily. I saw you one day. You were going home from school. You were happy; you were contented with your life. I was jealous. And my last hope fell apart. You were the last person I was going to rely on. I thought you shared the same fate with me like how we shared the same face. But I was foolish to believe that.

You know what brother. I've been raped, bullied and was always hoping to die. I wanted to erase myself. If I can edit my life like how this author pleases I would have done so long time ago (lol..sorry :D ). I'm doing it right now. I'll commit suicide. But I'm afraid, brother. I'm afraid to die like this. I'm afraid to die without doing something about this cursed heart of mine.

Big brother... save me...please....help me avenge myself.

PS. If I don't die after my suicide, please kill me.

ANOTHER PS. If anyone not my brother read this, I'm going to curse you to death and your family and your friends. So if I were you, shut up and leave us alone.

Your cute and lovely twin bro,

Keita Takeuchi"

Twin Faced Lovers

Even after reading the letter, Masaki was unable to cry. However, deep inside him, a new feeling was burning. Sadness, no. Anger, no... What he felt was raging hatred. Masaki hated himself for living a normal life while his brother was suffering. His brother tried to rely on him, but because he was living a happy life, his brother had no choice left but to commit suicide.

"It's...my fault!!"

"I drove Keita into killing himself."

I almost killed him

I killed.

Killed him.

I killed my brother....

"It's my fault... for almost killing my brother"

"GHRAHHH!! GAHHHHRRR!! WAHH!!!!!!!!!!", he screamed. He finally cried. He was not crying because his brother almost died. He was crying because he almost killed his brother. Of course, he didn't do it. But if only he did not lead a normal life, if only he lived a painful life like how his brother did, Keita will not be in a comatose state right now.

His mom, his dad, and Mrs. Yukiko was shocked. His mom hugged him tightly, which made him more composed than he was. He was still crying though. he was still hating himself for almost killing his brother.

"Big brother... save me...please....help me avenge myself."

"Big brother... save me...please....help me avenge myself."

Big brother... save me...please....help me avenge myself.

That part of the letter left repeating in his mind. At first it was just some text. Those words kept appearing in his mind. Later, it was as if he heard his brother saying it. Then he saw him saying it, with bloody face.... until he saw him... only a skeleton saying.... "Big brother... save me... please.... help me avenge myself."

Keita, who are the people you wanted revenge on? The bullies..? Me? Tell me... I'll definitely KILL THEM.

Masaki stopped crying. He decided. He decided to take revenge for his brother. That's why... that's why...

"Dad, I have a request... Please let me assume my brother’s place"

"Huh!!?" Not only his father, but both his Mom and Mrs Yukiko was surprised.

"I said, I will be living as Keita Takeuchi for a while. My brother has requested me to finish something he wasn't able to finish himself. That's why", he turned to his mom, then to Mrs. Yukiko then finally back to his Dad, "I will become Keita until he regains consciousness and memory."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Oh this story is so beautiful that I'm almost crying. leaf4

Now this is my favorite, and on the 2nd place Guilty Romance.

I'm very curious how Masaki will act in Keita's place and if he will make the life harder for the ones who made his brother tying to commit suicide.

Love your stories!

CHAPTER 3

Twin Faced Lovers

I have taken his existence as Keita Takeuchi

And so is his amnesia

I won't remember anything… neither my past nor my real self

And my sole purpose... is revenge

From that night onwards, Masaki Yatsuoka had changed. Right after hearing the news about his twin brother and reading the suicide letter, he packed his things and left together with Akio, his Dad and his father's wife, Yukiko.

However, before he completely left the home which won't be his from then on, he made sure that his existence as Masaki Yatsuoka will be left behind.

"Mom, the person in that hospital is me. The person who attempted to commit suicide is me. Please Mom, let me conceal my identity for a while. Because...

...I won't be able to forgive myself as much as Keita won't."

His mom, Mitsuki was against it, and so was his Dad and Mrs. Yukiko. No one wanted Masaki to become Keita. Because they knew; they knew that becoming Keita is like experiencing the pain Keita endured. No one wants him to become the next person to commit suicide.

If Masaki becomes Keita, he will be bullied. He will be raped. He will be tortured.

But, Masaki had decided. No matter how much they disagreed with his decision, he will become Keita and Keita will become Masaki. Even without his parents' help, he will become Masaki and take revenge to those who bullied him, to those who raped him...to those who betrayed him.

After that, he will kill himself.

Twin Faced Lovers

Everything was new. The school, the uniform, his hair color and even his name was new. He even pierced his left ear for him to completely become Keita. His father drove him off from home. Even though he was against it, in the end, he agreed. His father pulled some strings and made it possible for his brother in the hospital to be named as Masaki.

His mom had also cooperated. She told the school that Masaki had been involved in a traffic accident and was in a comatose state in the hospital. There's no turning back anymore. He had to bring his brother's revenge. No, he must do it at any cost.

From the moment he went out from the car, almost all students looked at him. His existence at the school was attention grabbing. The students muttered something with each other as they looked at him. Seriously speaking, Masaki was pissed off. However, he had to conceal it. After all, he is someone who had gotten amnesia. Like an empty vessel, he shouldn’t get pissed off so early.

Masaki endure the melting attention he was receiving. In return, he just smiled at the people and sometimes greeted. When he entered the school building, the first thing he went was not the classroom he didn’t even know where. He went straight ahead to the facuty office to report his arrival. He had to tell them his situation and the condition he is in.

There was a small noise which can be heard from outside the office. However, when he opened the door, everything became silent. It was as if the mere sound of a falling needle can be heard throughout the vicinity. Masaki didn’t know what to do. He didn’t know who to approach and who to talk to. In the end, he just talked as loud as everyone in the office could hear.

"Uhmmn... Excuse me. I'm Mas~ Keita Takeuchi. I was told to come here before attending my classes and that I have to tell my situation after a weeklong absence."

Everyone inside the faculty office looked at him. They murmured something with each other, yet no one bothered to talk with him. The atmosphere was weird. Masaki has no idea what's going on but luckily, a man in his early 30's approached him.

“I’m glad you’re back Keita. How’s your condition? I’ve already heard your situation from your father. We can discuss the matter later. For now, you should attend your classes. I think your classmates will be happy to see you around. And by the way, do you remember me?”

“I’m sorry teacher. I’m afraid I have not recovered even a single memory. I’m only relying to what people are telling me about my past. I’m sorry”

The teacher looked sad. He must had hoped that Keita would remember him.

"I see. I'm your homeroom teacher, Hideki Hoshino. Let's head to your classroom. I'll explain your situation to your classmates okay? Don't worry, I'll be here. Come to me if you need my help... like always, Keita."

Like always

For some reason, Masaki felt something about those words. It was as if there was a special bond with Keita and that teacher – something that transcends a regular student-teacher relationship. Masaki also noticed that since the moment he saw him, Hoshino-sensei had been calling him casually by his first name.

No way. Keita won't do something like that with a guy almost twice his age right?

Masaki followed him until they reached their classroom. There was a label [Class 3-C] hanging before the door. The two of them entered the classroom, standing in front of the shocked students.

"... Listen guys! Keita was hospitalized from an accident. As a result, he was confined for several days and had developed amnesia. Please help him relax at school and if you can, help him recover his memories. Okay?"

"You can occupy the seat furthest at the back, Keita. That's where you used to sit. Now~"

Keita's classmates were staring at him as he walked towards his seat. They had this eyes which seemed to be full of curiosity, something similar to the curiosity towards a transfer student. Masaki smiled at them. They looked surprised as he did that.

Kriiiiiiiiingggg!!!

First subject has ended. After Hoshino-sensei left the room, almost everyone gathered towards him.

Interrogation.

"Keita!! It's been a while since I last saw you! Is it really true you have amnesia?" someone asked.

"Y-yes"

"Really? WOW!! It's my first time seeing a person with amnesia. I've only seen them on TV. Hey, how does it feel?" , another asked.

"W-well... normal I guess?"

"Then Keita, did you really commit suicide?"

Masaki wasn't able to respond to that question readily. He hesitated answering. In the end, he replied...

"Yes. I don't remember why but I was told I commit suicide because of emotional breakdown"

Masaki could have just denied it. If he told them it was an accident, then people will be less awkward with him. However, he wanted the opposite.

Guilt. It is something very hard to conceal. Since Masaki wanted to find out the people who made his brother suffer, he planned to induce guilt to them by openly telling everyone he committed suicide because of the bullying. He can gather information faster in that way.

Then silence followed. The atmosphere was awkward. No one dared to talk. It was as if everyone was guilty for his brother's action.

CREAKKK

The silence was only broken when the door opened. Everyone looked at source of the sound and there stood a man he doesn't recognize. The man walked straight...to him. He grabbed Masaki's wrist and dragged him outside the classroom.

Twin Faced Lovers

[shinya, I know you won't believe me no matter what I say. But please, believe me. I love you

....and farewell]

Shinya Sakafumi was reading the last text message sent to him by his lover, Keita Takeuchi. It has been more than a week since then. There was no trace left of Keita. He vanished like thin air. But, he knew one thing. He knew that Keita committed suicide because of him.

He wanted to apologize. He wanted to apologize for what he had done. He promised him a year ago that he will protect him. He promised him he won't let him suffer anymore. But, he was blinded by love. He bound Keita and tormented him more than he could endure. So he committed suicide.

[Keita, where are you? I don't even know if you're still breathing or not. Please, don't leave me...I beg you, please let me stay by your side...once more..

…I love you]

Shinya e-mailed Keita's mobile. He had done so almost hundred times the past week. He also tried calling him. However, there was no response.

After learning of Keita's suicide, Shinya refused going outside his room. He never went to school and only locked himself up in his room. He kept staring their pictures together. He kept on reading the sweet messages they used to share. He kept on reminiscing their dates and memorable moments together.

And yet, he also came upon the mails of them fighting. He remembered how he cussed him, how he forced him...how he beat him up. His feeling of guilt was almost drowning him. After all...

I killed him

Shinya blamed himself so his feeling of guilt was no way shallow. His guilt was killing him. He had already tried committing suicide himself, to repent for his sins. But he wasn't able to do that. He was too much of a coward to do that. Just like how much of a coward he was to believe in Keita.

Brrrrrrr... Brrr.......

A message. Shinya was shocked to receive a message. Even though he knew that it was not only Keita who can message him, he hoped it was Keita. He wanted it to be Keita. He hurriedly opened the message and looked for the sender. To his dismay, it was not Keita. But rather, it was his classmate Sekaiguchi.

He tossed his phone away without even reading the message. He was irritated to hope it was him. He was dismayed it was not him. However, in the end, he still took his phone and read the message.

[shinya! You have not been coming to school lately! Are you gonna drop out?.... and hey I have a news for you. Your best buddy who committed suicide came to school today. He actually looked completely fine for someone who jumped from his apartment unit. That’s all …and by the way. If you don’t start going to school soon, you’re going to be dropped for real. Bye!]

"Huh? Keita... went... to school.... hahaha..." Shinya was shocked. For someone who hasn't shown himself for more than a week and to suddenly come to school without even contacting him, he sure was cruel. But Shinya didn't care. It was enough for him that Keita is alive and well

"I'm glad.. Keita... I'm...truly glad..." he wasn't able to say more. The emotion he felt was conveyed when tears started to flow down over his cheeks. He cried hard for a long period of time, thanking God and asking for forgiveness at the same time. When he calmed down, he had decided

"I'm going to school and see Keita!"

Twin Faced Lovers

"Hey, you're grabbing me too hard!! Let go of me!!"

Masaki was surprised when someone suddenly grabbed his wrist and drag him outside the classroom. He doesn't even know who the guy was. He was wearing the same uniform as him. And to his surprise, the young man looked handsome, if not for the eyebags he had and a stressed expression on his face.

"You're hurting me! What do you want. I don’t even know you"

Just who is this guy? No one even stopped us when he dragged me out from the classroom. Just how is he related to Keita?

"You don’t remember me.. huh? Stop the joke ... I'm sorry!! Okay?... I’m so sorry"

The guy knelt. He started crying as he repeatedly says sorry. It seemed that the guy has no intention of stopping until he is forgiven.

Is this person the one who made Keita suffer?

Masaki wanted to be angry. He wanted to be angry because he had concluded that this guy is the reason why Keita remains unconscious in the hospital. But for some reason, he pitied him.

“The truth is… I really have amnesia. I’m so sorry. Even if you ask for forgiveness, I don’t know what to do. I don’t even know why you says sorry”

“Amnesia? Im...possibe hahahaha!!!”

The guy went crazy. He was laughing. No, while he was still kneeling on the ground, he kept on crying but he was laughing like crazy.

“Is that really true? Are you serious? You don’t really… know me?”

“I’m serious… so who are you? And why do you kept on apologizing?”

The guy stopped crying and stood up.

“I’m Shinya Sakafumi. Your… bestfriend”

The guy named Shinya left. When he turned around to go back to his classroom, he saw several people looking at them. They were watching the entire conversation like some sort of movie. Annoyed, he yelled.

“The show is finished!”

Masaki walked to his room in an angered manner. He heard someone spoke behind his back

“Though he had amnesia, his temper is stil the same”

I see… so Keita has a short temper. I didn’t know that

Masaki was still confused about the entire situation. He’s not sure whether it was Shinya or some other people made Keita suffered. He was his best friend. So why was he apologizing? Did he betray Keita?

He wanted to ask someone about Shinya. He turned to his side and saw a beautiful girl with a long black hair and black eyes. She was a typical traditional Japanese woman.

“Errr… can I ask you a question?” Masaki mustered his courage and asked.

“Keita-san? Sure! What is it about?”

“Well, I’m confused about this person called Shinya Sakafumi. He knelt, cried and kept saying sorry. When I told him I have amnesia, he started laughing. What’s really my relationship with him?... I mean.. no… I don’t mean boyfriend relationships!!”

“Hahaha! You’re funny Keita-san. You looked similar to how you used to be when we were at middle school. I’m Saki Hanazono. We were classmates since 3rd year in middle school but we have been school mate since 6th grade”

“Really? That’s amazing, Hanazono-san. So, do you know this Shinya?”

“Yes. Shinya is from the neighboring class [3-A]. He’s sort of popular you know? But he’s more popular when he’s with you. It’s true, you two are good friends. You two were always together. Maybe he was apologizing because he was unable to protect you”

“Protect… me?”

“Yes. I don’t know if I should say it or not… but since you wanted to learn about Shinya, I guess I have to tell you”

Saki gulped and started speaking in a more serious manner.

“When you entered high school, you were bullied by the seniors. No one helped you, because no one dared to defy the instigators of bullying you. Well, when we reached second year, you were rescued by Shinya. He kept on doing that from then on and the days you looked beat up had been fewer”

So, he really was Keita’s best friend? But the bullies didn’t stop even with his interference. Maybe that’s why he kept on apologizing because he was unable to help me.

“I see. Shinya seemed to be a good person. Maybe I should talk to him later on. Thanks Hanazono-san. I’ll make it up with”

“REALLY!!? Then, how about a date…?” Saki said as she winked at Masaki.

‘Err… I’m still not fit to be going around to dates so…”

“I was joking! Then, call me Saki from now on!” she cheerfully said as she looked at the front when someone entered.

“Let’s stopped talking, Keita-san. The terror is here. That guy there loves picking on you the most. Please be prepared!”, she whispered and that was the last time she talked with Masaki that hour.

Mathematics. The next subject was mathematics… his favorite. Masaki loved solving solutions ever since he can remember. He doesn’t know how he was influenced. He just grew up loving it even until now.

“Is that Takeuichi I’m seeing here? Wow… what a surprise! Does committing suicide reform a trash like you? Well a trash is a trash. Suicidal trash like you has no hope even if you try. Anyway.. Please turn your books to page 340. And Takeuchi, since it’s your first day of class in thousands of years, why don’t you initiate and answer question number 20?"

“I’m sorry but I do not have a book…”

“Excuses! The let me dictate! I’m only going to say it once and solve it using your mind. You skipped school for God-knows how many days. I’m sure you should be able to answer such question. SOLVE FOR Y: x^2 + 6x - 7 - 2y^3 + (y^2/x^2) - 5y = 5”

This is kinda familiar. Wait… I think I solved something like this before…

“Why are you just standing there? Answer me?”

“…”

“Can you solve it or not?”

“…”

“You trash! That’s what you get for skipping and not studying at all. Don’t act like you know everything! You can’t even answer a simple solution like that. If anyone of you skips school.. You’re going to…”

“I got it sensei”

“Huh!?”

Masaki was pissed at how the teacher kept calling Keita a trash. He wants to humiliate him. Solving a really hard question mentally, it’s almost impossible for anyone to solve it unless the person asked is a genius. The teacher must have wanted to humiliate him and wanted to make a fool out of him.

So this teacher made Keita suffer… huh. Calling him a trash and intently humiliating him. You’ll pay

“It’s an equation in 2 binomial variables. You need at least 2 equations to solve. I can solve for y at x=1. Basically it represents a curve on a graph. Given another curve we can find the intersection point or find the roots. The root is where the curve cuts x-axis => y=0 at that point. Value are, x^2 + 6x -7 = 5 and x!=0 since y^2/x^2 was taken to be 0. At x=0 this is undefined. x^2 + 6x = 12 x^2 + 6x + 9 = 21 (x+2)^2 = 21 x = +/- (21)^1/2 – 2”

“..Eh?”

Not only the teacher was surprised but everyone around the classroom was as much as surprised as him. The question was really hard. Questions around 19 and 20 are far more complex than the rest of the questions Masaki knew, since they used the same books from what he used at his school. And just for reference, Masaki had already solved all questions in that book.

“Am I correct…sensei?’

“..How.. how did you answered that? You cheater! Trash like you can cheat even with teachers at your…”

“Sensei. You see me just standing here. If you can’t believe me answering such easy question, why don’t you ask the hardest question in the book? But of course, both of us have to solve it mentally”

The teacher looked embarrassed. He wanted to retaliate and accept Masaki’s challenge. However, knowing that he too have to solve it mentally, he gave in.

“It’s okay. Sit down”

“No I won’t sensei. You openly tried to humiliate me. I was hospitalized because… of an accident. And until now, I have amnesia. Your cruelty knows no bound. I certainly want to hear you apologize”

“Insolence! You bastard. How dare you talk to me like that? You only luckily answered a question and you act so almighty?”

The teacher was angry. But Masaki won’t back off. After all, he speak ill about his brother and tried to humiliate him. It’s more inhuman that he tried it knowing his condition.

“I see. Then I will report this to the principal. I’m sorry. I was even told by my homeroom teacher to tell him if I encounter problems. And with a teacher yelling and humiliating me, I won’t consider this school the best environment for recuperating and recovering my memories”

The teacher wasn’t able to say anything. Masaki expected him, after all. No matter how right the teacher may be, he is sick and he must be treated well. He also didn’t like his way of teaching. By inducing terror to students so they may listen to him, he find it boring attending such class. After all, he loves math and he doesn’t want to study it just because he is afraid of the teacher

I win

“Suit yourself!”

The teacher left the classroom.

‘WOAHHH!!!! YEAHHH!!!!!”

The students were yelling. They approached Masaki, laughing.

“Woah!! Keita… When did you become such a genius!!! Amazing.. You made that old hag retreat!!’

“Right…right!!.... Did you hear what he said…?”, another student said as he coughed, adjusting his voice “Suit yourself”

The guy copied what the teacher just said. Everyone was laughing. Even Masaki was. It seemed that the class was much better than he thought.

“Keita-san!! You’re amazing!”, Saki said hitting him in the shoulder.

“Thanks Saki!”

This atmosphere is great. I don’t understand why Keita thought his life is cursed.

Masaki smiled and talked with his classmates.

…and then he made his first friends.

Hello guys~ This is the third chapter of TFL. :) somehow I reached my quota of 3000 words per chapter. I don't know if i can update this story soon.. I'm busy enough with roleplaying T^T anyway, I have two stories to post here, one is "We were brothers" an incest theme fiction while the other one is "Rivaled Romance", a story focusing on Mikage's bestfriend... Saito Kikuchi.

The story got even better! I love it! onion3

I like how Keita (Masaki) started his revenge. I laughed my ass off when he bullied back the math teacher.

I hope you will find some time to update this story, because it's the best! :)

can you upload more !!! I have already read 2 of your works !!!

You are trulyyy!!! awesome!!!:hamtaro-005 (13): :hamtaro-005 (12): I wana cry for Keita!!! T.T

i love reading this soooo much! i just love how he proves the teacher wrong like that. i was like " OHHH!! BURNN!" haha, i love proving people wrong. anyway, amazing job!!!:hamtaro-005 (6):

thank you

:) i would love to update now. But recently my mind is short of inspiration.... and determination. but i will continue this for sure

• 1 month later...

well yeah.. sorry.. I'm redoing my works... changing to first person POV's. IDK but i can't seem to think in third person.. (although i rp in 3rd Person) >.> ...:0 I'll continue this... sometime later :3

• 3 weeks later...