Foreign Romance

Tetsu

6469860-256-k146981.jpg

Foreign Romance

(First Story of the ROMANCE SERIES)

by Satou-san (Kyonsuke in Wattpad)

Parts released: One (YO), Three (Wattpad)

Summary:

Broken-hearted, Mikage decided to have a one night stand. What happens when the one night stand partner turns out to be the new neighbor?

Character Catalog:

Mikage Ishikawa - Blue

Alexis Kennard - Red

Yumi Matsuoka - Pink

Saito Kikuchi - Green

Shin Ayakawa - Yellow

PART ONE

Just when did everything fall apart?

Mikage Ishikawa stood in front of the window, looking at the guy he dated a month ago, Yuusuke Yukimura. He was talking with his friends with cheerfulnessl and had no hint of sadness in his face. That made Mikage angry as he expected Yuusuke to be at least sorry for what he did - for betraying him.

Yuusuke was the first man Mikage ever loved. He was pretty sure he was straight and he didn't even doubt his gender before. However, when he turned into a High School student, everything changed. He loved how deep the other guy's voice is. He loved how arrogant he was though he would show sweetness at times. He simply loved everything about him.

He was the first to confess and in his surprise, Yuusuke agreed going out with him. He didn't expect that. All he wanted was to confess and let go of the feelings he knew will not be returned. However, Yuusuke returned his love. They dated, they had sex and they had the best time they ever had in this world.

Yuusuke was arrogant but he really cared Mikage and showed his love for him. Everything was perfect. The only flaw they had is that they can never reveal their relationship because it was something the society will find hard to accept. Both of them agreed to keep it as a secret.

Mikage was contented with his life. He planned what to do in the future and even thought of joining Yuusuke's family registry in the future since marriage for two guys is not allowed in Japan. He didn't know then that his happiness was only short-lived.

Just a week later, he found out something which caused his world to fall apart. He saw Yuusuke kissing with Hayato, his own cousin, in the storage room where he was frequent. He didn't question anything; he didn't even dare to ask what was going on. He was afraid to learn the truth.

Since then, he ignored him. The other guy didn't even ask why. Instead, he just went with the flow and ignored Mikage in return. Mikage was hurting deep within his heart. He didn't know that Yuusuke was this cruel. Maybe, it was wrong for him to date in the first place. Maybe it's the best decision for him to break up with Yuusuke.

Mikage simply sent a message [Let's break up]. He wasn't surprised about what the other guy has replied. He finally confirmed how foolish he was. Yuusuke only said [Ok. It was fun while it lasted]. After that, a month had passed by.

"Hey, Mikage! What are you staring at?"

Mikage turned around and saw the source of the voice. It was his bestfriend, Saito Kikuchi. This guy is in love with Yuusuke's cousin, Hayato Yukimura. He wanted to tell him what he just saw; that he saw Yuusuke and Hayato doing something the society will never forgive - an act of incest. However, he didn't want Saito to feel what he was feeling. Saito's love for Hayato was so pure that he never wanted to put a dint of filth on it by telling him about what he saw. He just kept it for himself as he planned to conceal it deep inside his memories forever.

"Nothing much! I'm just looking for pretty girls around the school", Mikage lied as he walked away from the window. Hearing that, Saito whispered to his best friend.

"Hey, don't you dare to say that! Yumi is here. She's looking for you", as Saito said that, Mikage turned around and saw a beautiful girl approaching him. Yumi Matsuoka was probably the most popular girl in his age. She was in love with Mikage for some time already and since two weeks ago, the two started dating.

"Mikage! Don't you dare cheat on me", Yumi said as she slapped Mikage's back. It wasn't too forceful but since Mikage is very sensitive. That simple slap made him cry in pain.

"Hey, Yumi! I was just kidding!", Mikage pouted as Saito left the two alone. Mikage and Yumi are what the society called the perfect couple. Mikage was the nice and friendly guy while Yumi was the beautiful and intelligent girl. Everyone envied them as they looked so perfect together.

However, Mikage had an ulterior motive with this relationship. He wanted to make Yuusuke jealous with how he found a new lover who suits him perfectly. He also didn't have to hide his relationship with her since Yumi is a girl.

He would walk with her around the campus, like how an athlete loves to show their medals and trophies. However, in his dismay, Yuusuke won't even look at the two. Yuusuke had already forgotten about Mikage and he is now an outsider in Yuusuke's life.

Mikage was displeased about it though it didn't show in his face. He's good at pretending after all.

"Let's go home", Yumi said as she clung in Mikage's right arm. Side by side, the couple left the classroom. On the outside, the two looked very happy together. However, Mikage was not. He felt bad how he tricked Yumi all along so he at least try to fulfill his duty as her boyfriend. They would go home together, had dates but they never had sex. Yumi's pretty much prepared about it. Only, Mikage had no sex drive at all.

The couple bid their farewell as the two went to their own homes. Mikage lived alone in an apartment unit he's renting. Both of his parents are working overseas and even though he was asked to go with them, he stayed. He was not very close with the two so he really had no reason to go as long as they give him financial support.

"Someone's moving?” Mikage asked himself as he saw a small car filled with cardboard boxes in front of their apartment building.

"Yeah. I heard he's a foreigner", someone said behind him. When he looked back, he found Shin Ayakawa, a renter on the same apartment building. He lived in the same floor as him and he was around Mikage's age. The two became close acquaintances since three years ago when he settled in.

"Oh! Is that so?” Mikage said as the two went up to their own units. He was not really interested about the matter. There had been a lot of people who came and left the building over time. Some of them are his friends, some are not. It didn't take him much to not care who was coming and who's leaving anymore.

Mikage opened the door of his unit and when he opened the lights; his untidy and scattered belongings welcomed him home. No, don't get it wrong. There had been no burglar who broke in. The state of his place was the same when he left early this morning. Rather, Mikage is just a person who never learned the word "cleaning up".

He went straight to his room and took of his clothes, wearing his casual clothing. As he finished, he received a phone call from Yumi asking him what he's doing and some unimportant stuff. Mikage found it irritating as he sounded uninterested in his replies. When Yumi realized it, she bid farewell before cutting of the call.

"How boring", Mikage said as he dived straight into his room. He looked at the photo he had taken when he and Yuusuke dated. This time, he didn't feel lonely. Instead, he started to feel different. He remembered how Yuusuke touched him gently with his big hands. He remembered how gentle he was when making love with him as he showered him with thousand kisses all over his body.

Just thinking about that gave Mikage a hard on. He started to touch himself thinking about how Yuusuke's big body covered his small and sensitive one.

"Yuusuke.. ahhh~", Mikage moaned as he licked two of his fingers before he slid it inside his opening. He searched for the place where Yuusuke made him felt good and when he found it, he started yelped in pleasure. With his other hand, he touched his member, rubbing it, which just add to the pleasure he was feeling. He continued the routine as he imagined Yuusuke doing him gently yet passionately. He started calling for Yuusuke's name over and over again and when he felt his legs shudder, he came.

"This is not even half of it", Mikage said as he reached for tissues, wiping out the stains in his bed and in his body. Mikage wanted more. Merely imagining it as he touched himself is very much different than actual sex. The heat in his body was still there. He wanted to experience it again - when something hard and warm thrust his inside over and over again. He wanted Yuusuke, of course, but since he knew it will be impossible, he didn't care who the other guy is.

Mikage locked the door as he left the apartment well groomed in a sleeveless black shirt under his striped jacket and black skinny jeans. He had heard of a famous place where people got picked up a lot and so, he decided to go there. It was a park where many couples hang out. Of course, in this sea of lovers, if you stay there alone, it's the same as saying you wanted to get picked up. The place is dubbed as "Park of Romance" after all.

Mikage stared at every passerby. He looked so horny that a lot of female offered him money for his company. However, knowing that it is not a female who will fulfill his desires, he bluntly refused them. He waited for almost half an hour and yet, no guy even talked with him. He was not the girly guy who'd give a guy a hard on. His build is small however; his entire body is just oozing with masculinity. He had a handsome face; a striking smile and a well built body in a small frame. He was more like a "seme" than an "uke".

"This is pointless", Mikage said as he stood up, having lost his patience. Since he wanted to do it so bad, he decided that it will be him who's going to approach guys even though he has to pay them. He looked around and searched for some free guys whom he thought will give him a good time.

It was when he saw a cool guy sitting alone in a bench. He was smoking alone and looked really bored. He was a perfect target. Mikage approached him and sat behind him. The guy looked at him but didn't bother to ask as he continued smoking.

"Mister, aren't you bored? Wanna hang out with me?” Mikage said as he sat closer to the man. Mikage was actually very much nervous and each part of his body was slightly trembling though it was barely noticeable in this dark park.

The man looked shocked as he dropped the cigarette from his mouth to the ground. He stood up as he grabbed Mikage's shirt on the neck part, barely lifting him up.

"What the fuck did you just say? Are you picking me up, you fagg*t?” the guy angrily yelled as the people in the park looked at them. Mikage was shivering in fear and shame as he saw the people gossiping.

Crap! I've landed on a landmine. This guy's homophobic.

He didn't say anything and just looked down. He just wanted to go home right now and never come back in this place ever again. He started blaming himself for being so dumb for trying to pick up on someone on the same gender. He was about to cry when he saw someone approaching them, pushing the other guy apart from him.

"Hey, Jap! You shouldn't do that to a kid. Look, he's about to cry. Don't bully the helpless guy", the man said in a foreign language. He knew it was English. Well, he had been hearing that language for such a long time in school. It even gave him troubles at times.

"Huh? What the heck are you saying? Go away!” the man, unable to understand what the intruder said, angrily yelled as he went away. Seeing that, Mikage felt relieved as he sighed heavily. He looked at the man and found out he was a foreigner. He had eyes with different colors one with being grayish blue as the other being brown. He was so drowned at it that he forgot he was staring at him.

"What are you staring at, brat?", the foreigner guy asked him. He realized he was staring at him and looked away that instant. Even though he did that, he didn't understand what the guy was talking about. All he said is, "I'm sorry mister, I don't understand".

"So you don't, huh? Maybe I should use Japanese even though I'm not adept at it", the foreigner guy said in an almost fluent Japanese. His Japanese was even much better than some guys out there who had Japanese blood.

Liar. Look how well you speak!

"Thank you for your help mister. Goodbye", Mikage said as he started walking. He realized that the people were still staring at him. He wanted to flee from the place and just melt down like a slime. Seriously, he can't take the shame as he felt everyone's eyes looking at him.

"Wait! Come with me", the foreigner said as he grabbed him away from the park. The foreigner brought him to a nearby coffee shop. It was a place he was frequent which made people wonder why he was with a foreigner instead of his friends.

"Why did you bring me here, Mister?” Mikage asked. He felt awkward sitting alone with the foreigner guy who saved him a while ago. He didn't want to remember the matter anymore and regretted what he had done. However, what confused him was why the guy brought him to a coffee shop.

"Why? You were bored right? I'm here as your company. Unless you prefer the other guy who yelled at you", the foreigner said as he asked for a waiter, ordering a menu for two.

"Hey! I don't mean it like this~", Mikage stopped before he says further more. He was in a public place where people can hear what he was saying.

"Then... like what?” The other guy teased. Mikage didn't answer. He kept silent, looking down on the floor as the waitress brought them food.

"So, you are?” The foreigner asked, eating the burger he ordered afterwards.

"Mi-Mikage Ishikawa. And you?” Mikage said softly. He wanted to leave the place. He didn't felt comfortable staying there. Though it was over thinking on his part that the two looked like they were dating, he just can't feel at ease.

"Oh! me? I'm Alexis Kennard", Alexis said as he further told Mikage he was a Photography transfer student from England. He came to Japan to study their art and use it for an avant-garde project he was working on. Alexis was a talkative guy and even though Mikage didn't feel like talking, he was defeated by the persistence of the guy. Mikage told him the reason why he was there picking up on a guy he didn't know. Though Alexis is a foreigner and a person he didn't know, Mikage still told him. Maybe it was because he is a person he didn't know that he felt okay telling him his troubles.

"So, you are saying that you were missing you ex-lover so you wanted to have sex with anyone. What if the other guy has disease?” Alexis said as he finished his meal. He drank all the cola from his bottle before standing up.

"Let's go.” Alexis said as he paid the bill for their food.

"Where?", Mikage asked, confused.

"To a hotel. Of course, you want to have sex, right? Don't worry. I'm clean.. So, wanna join me, babe?” Alexis winked as he waited for Mikage to respond. Mikage didn't expect what the guy had said. He though he was just some weird guy. His heart started throbbing hard as Mikage nodded. He stood up and joined the guy before leaving.

Hello guys!! It's my first time posting a story here. This is a story I originally made from a site, then posted on wattpad... then here xDD I'm not so sure if color coding suit the story. I saw some stories who had one and thought it might be a good idea.

I hope you enjoy the story. It's still ongoing but I hope you'd like it

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• yaoifangirl

• iloveweapons

• pan1999

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Poor Mikage to see his love kissing his own cousin. I wanted to slap that Yuusuke bastard. :1onion49:

I like Mikage. I'm curious how the things will go on with Alexis :p

PART TWO

When Mikage Ishikawa woke up, what welcomed his new day was not his messy bedroom or the pile of trashes he was so proud of. Rather, a sophisticated room filled with luxurious stuffs did. Every corner of the room was a piece of an art which gave him an impression of a room owned by some Duke in olden Europe.

"Where on earth am I?", Mikage sat up on the comfy bed he was lying in as he stretched his arms wide open. Noticing a figure at his side, he realized there was someone beside him. It was a naked foreigner who was sleeping soundly. Mikage panicked. He realized what had happened when he felt something painful coming from his hips and from his opening.

"Now, I did it", Mikage sighed as he hurriedly took his clothes scattered on the ground. He felt the ache more when he moved so much but he knew he had to leave the place right away. After he finished wearing the black sleeveless shirt and skinny jeans, he took his jacket before leaving the hotel he had stayed in.

-

"I can't believe I resorted to a one night stand", Mikage murmured as he sat all alone on his desk. It was about lunch break when he arrived at the school. Everyone were worried but it only took him an "I'm okay, I just overslept", before his so called acquaintances scattered to their own whims. It was only his best friend, Saito Kikuchi, who noticed something wrong with him. He insisted to buy lunch for both of them and in exchange, Mikage will have to tell him what had happened.

Mikage didn't want to tell his best friend he had a one night stand with a foreigner who was not only a person he just met hours ago, but was also a man. How could he tell his best friend when all this time, he thought Mikage was straight?

Mikage was lost in his own world as Saito handed him two packs of Yakisoba bread Mikage was so fond of. Mikage loved it and had affected Saito in his fondness to the bread. Saito always brought lunchbox with him but when he got accustomed to the bread, he would just sometimes buy the bread from the cafeteria when he had no time to prepare lunch for himself.

"So, is there a problem? You never had much worries and when you have, you always keep it by yourself. You look like someone who had fathered a woman from a one night stand." Saito joked as he laughed naturally but stopped when he saw the blued expression on Mikage's face. Saito chuckled lightly though his expression was something too stiff for someone having fun. "You're kidding right?"

"Don't make assumptions, idiot!" Mikage finally said before sighing, looking intently to Saito as he explained what had happened. Of course he skipped the detailed and risky parts. All he said was that he had a one night stand with a foreigner who looked older than him the night before. Having that said, Saito then returned to his usual self.

"Really? Is that something to be sad of? I think you got yourself lucky! No one gets a foreigner so easily nowadays", Saito said but when he saw Mikage's unhappy glare, he stopped before saying "Okay. Sorry, but you should just forget it. It's a doubt you'll be meeting that person again anyway"

"You're right", Mikage said before taking a bite from the bread he was holding.

Saito's right. I won't be meeting that foreigner anyway. There's no reason to make a ruckus.

The two continued talking with some other stuff, usually about Saito's obsession to Hayato. The day swept by so fast which was in accordance with how Mikage wanted to just go home the sooner the possible and rest. He was still hurting all over his body, afterall. He felt so weak when the other guy gave him a very rough sex, so different to how Yuusuke held him gently and passionately. Though, he won't deny he liked it.

Mikage went straight home after the school ended. he avoided taking the route to the park where he used to take since he had a very traumatic experience there when a guy he was flirting with started a commotion. He took the longer road which was walking from the other block, though it was actually faster in a way that he didn't have to go through waiting with the heavy traffic.

"Hey Mikage, you're back! You were away last night, weren't you?" Shin Ayakawa asked when he met him on his way to his apartment building as he continued, "Mom told me to give you some stew since we had so much of an excess and to remind you to clean your room because the owner will be checking over the each apartment unit by next week. "

"Really? But don't you think my place is a hopeless case?" Mikage asked, pouting to the friend.

"It's a hopeless case because you think it is! Don't be lazy!" Shin scolded him. before lightly smacing the guy's head. The two talked for more before they reached their floor.

"Oh! Mikage, are you finished installing the game software? My brother won't stop bothering me because he wanted to play the game", Shin asked.

"I am, but I'm afraid I don't know where in hell I placed it" he said, lightly scratching the back of his head. Because of the state of his apartment and because he had too much unnecessary and useless things around his room, looking for a single thing is just impossible. Sensing this, Shin offered his help.

The two entered Mikage's room which is very similar to a robbed place. Shin even wondered if Mikage had talent for making robbery props. The two almost searched for the single CD everywhere but couldn't find it. They thought cleaning the room a little will help them, but it proved them wrong when they didn't found it even thirty minutes later.

"Ah! It's inside my laptop" Mikage blurted out. The two checked inside his laptop and when they ejected something out of the DVD-ROM, the CD they were looking for glittered brightly before them. Shin, seeing how useless their effort were, slapped Mikage's back which made the guy cried in pain as the two started laughing out a second later.

"Then, I'll return this right after my brother finished installing" Shin said as he planned leaving the apartment. However, not even a second later after he landed his first step forward, the doorbell rang. It rang once, then twice before Shin yelled "Mikage, I'll get this"

Shin opened the door and saw an unfamiliar man. He was a foreigner with two different eye colors. He wondered who the guy was but before he can even speak, Mikage came as he looked surprised. The person before him was undoubtedly Alexis Kennard, the guy he had one night stand with.

"Why are you here?" not only Mikage but also Alexis said in almost complete unison. Knowing something was wrong, Shin waited for the next word the two were about to say. However, no matter how long he waited, no sounds came from those lips which looked so eager to speak. Sensing that it was his presence which was holding back the two, he spoke.

"Well, I guess I have to leave now. " Shin said as he left the room. Silence was still in the air. It was so obvious that the two were waiting for each other but hinting that it was futile, Mikage started to speak.

"What are you doing here?" Mikage asked, not even hiding the unruly tune in his voice. He thought the guy followed him to his apartment for some reason. Be it stalking or blackmailing, or just a simple second time, Mikage cannot predict.

"Well, I was handing out gifts to neighbors since I just arrived at this apartment a few days ago. I didn't knew you were from here. Such coincidence", Alexis said with an unpleasant face before handing out the gift he was holding to Mikage. Mikage accepted the gift since it was a custom to receive gifts from neighbor who had just move in a while they introduce themselves. The gift was a pack of frozen meat gyoza buns, which you can find in every supermarket out there. He felt weird receiving such thing, since it was a common tradition to send home made cooking as gifts than frozen ones, and a cheap one at that.

"Well, thank you for the gift. And goodbye", Mikage said as he tried to close the door. However, he was stopped when Alexis held the other end of the doorknob tightly. Mikage tried to pull harder but he felt that the guy were more stronger when the door didn't even move no matter how much effort he make. Giving up, he sighed before asking "What do you think are you doing?"

"Were you lying when you said you were just looking for a one night stand? Because to me, you just looked like a common sl*t. You even did it with someone else right after you left me alone in the hotel" Alexis said , not hiding his disgust to the angered Mikage.

"What are you talking about? Don't be so sure when you don't even know a damn thing about me!" Mikage yelled. He wasn't quite upset with the guy. However, hearing how he was called a "common sl*t" hurt him so much that he knew he had to defend himself and that he cannot let this thing slip by.

"Are you seriously asking me that? I know the damn whole thing about you. I know how exactly your body look like; how you like it rough and how you cannot be satisfied with one round of sex", Alexis said in a very much amused way.

Mikage can't believe what the guy had said. He was blushing hard when the guy said them. He cannot say a word when everything Alexis said was true. He was defeated and all he wanted was just to get away from this guy. He doesn't even know why he acted so different from the night before. He looked like a hero but right now, he was very much similar to any villain in every movie out there. "Just what is he so upset about anyway" Mikage asked himself.

"This isn't going anywhere. Let's forget what happened before and don't ever bother to talk to me, okay?" Mikage said as he forcefully closed the door. Mikage hadn't hated a guy before in his entire lifetime. He was a person who has not much close friends but no enemies either. However, he just can't take the guts of the person called "Alexis" and his damn rude mouth.

"What a beautiful face to cover a filthy mouth" Mikage pouted as he returned to his room. That whole night, all he thought was Alexis and how he hated him.

PART THREE

Beautiful. If Alexis is asked what word fitted most for Japan, it could only be beautiful. Alexis is a still life photography student. He loved taking (most considered as making) still life pictures. He had been to other foreign countries and praised its beauty. But the moment he stepped in the land of the rising sun, everything he thought beautiful was brought to a complete shame.

The country was like a haven for photographers like him. Be it the countryside or the city, be it the park or the busy streets, everything captured his interest. And he realized it. He realized that the country's art and culture are on a complete different level. And that's why Alexis decided. He decided that his avant garde still life photography thesis will be based on Japanese art and culture.

And so, a year had passed.

-

Alexis moved to a new neighborhood and it's the fourth time since he came to the country. Because of his interest, it's almost impossible for him to stay at one place. This time, he moved to Tokyo. He planned to stay there for a short time of a month since he had to go back to England to finish up his thesis and studies.

He rented a unit in a four storey apartment complex. He was so excited to explore an unknown place. Though he had been to Tokyo several times in his stay in Japan, this was the only time he's going to stay for a month.

Tokyo is a beautiful place. Though it's always crowded and filled with skyscrapers and huge buildings, the city never lacked beauty and it never lacked the history Japan is so proud of. After he placed all his belonging inside his unit, he took his most beloved Nikon D3X DLSR and had decided to stroll around for the night.

Tokyo night is just as beautiful as it is in the day. No, it might even be more beautiful. Who needs the moon and the stars? Dazzling lights from every establishment illuminated the entire neighborhood. Alexis was having so much fun that he didn't notice he came across on a place of lovers. It was a children's park.

The park was filled with couples, flirting in the open air like they owned the place. That didn't bother him. In fact, he was sort of pleased to find such place. He strolled around, looking for a good scene to capture with.

As he moved closer to the park, he noticed a man. He was a young man in a black sleeveless shirt and black pants. Only his striped jacket of black and white was different in color, though it still had black on it. The guy's sense of fashion intrigued him. As he walked closer, he noticed that the man was....handsome.

Alexis is gay and a handsome masculine-looking bottom is his type. Much more, the guy was oozing with pheromones, attracting girls here and there. Alexis was shocked when he declined each and every one of them. With his looks, he could pick up a lot of girls. But to decline them, that was odd.

Maybe he's the same as me.

When the young man was finally alone, his horny face changed into a saddened one. The lonely face attracted him. Alexis moved closer and closer to him but as he realized what he was doing was awkward, he hid beside a tree.

The young man looked at the starless sky. The scenery just attracted Alexis that before he knew it, he had it taken a picture of the lonely young man looking at the pitch black sky devoid of light. He was fascinated with the man. No, he was attracted to him. He felt like he was going to fall in love with the young guy.

However, he knew that he can't... because...

The young man stood up, looked around and went to a guy. Alexis was both rejoicing and heartbroken when he found out that the guy is similar to him. He regretted that he didn't pick up the young guy and that instead he made a move on another guy.

When he saw the other guy lifted the young man by his collar, he dashed off.

-

"So, you are?"

Alexis asked the young guy before him. When the young guy made a move on a homophobic dude, he dashed off and saved his ass off. The attention of everyone around was locked on them and he knew he had to flee. He grabbed the young guy by the wrist and ran. He came across a coffee shop and had decided to stop by.

He had ordered a glass of cola and sweet desserts for each of them. Alexis is allergic to caffeine so he had no choice but to buy cola for them.

"I'm Mikage Ishikawa" the guy replied to his question.

Alexis felt so lucky and inlove when he got an opportunity to talk with him. He found out he was gay but it didn't surprised him since he knew beforehand. Also, his Gaydar was kinda on alert mode, saying "A gay has been detected" the moment he had his eyes on him.

When the guy explained that he only wanted a one night stand because he can't handle his feelings of loneliness, Alexis just couldn't stop anymore. He had invited the guy to a Hotel.

-

Alexis brought Mikage to a fancy Love Hotel. Mikage had never imagine he'd ever step on such place. He even thought that a Love Hotel could only exist in some alien planet. But he was there, standing like a frozen figurine.

The guy who invited him to a one night stand grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him closer. The two of them fell on the bed, with Mikage above Alexis. Alexis rolled and their position changed. The guy kissed Mikage, which Mikage returned passionately. His kisses were so different from Yuusuke’s. He kissed liked crazy, like there will never be a kiss from now on. His kisses touched his tongue and took his energy away.

This guy is damn one hell of a good kisser!

"H-hey... aren't we gonna take a bath first?"

Mikage asked. His heart was beating wildly. He had a feeling he'd went crazy if he went on. And yet, the guy declined his suggestion and kissed him even more.

"No babe! Bath is for later! Sex comes first!"

The man kissed him once in the lips and smirked. He grabbed Mikage's hands and made him feel his hardness.

Oh god!! It's Big

Mikage gulped. Yuusuke's member was big. But this guy before him is just... exceptionally bigger. That turned him on. He unzipped the guy's fly and freed the hidden angry mobster. It was leaking precome already.

Mikage moved his mouth closer sniffed the manhood and licked it at its edge. In response, Alexis growled.

"Oh God, Mikage! That felt good"

Mikage blushed hearing such compliment. He licked the manhood in its entire length, cleansing it with his tongue over and over again. He was licking it like he was licking an elongated lolipop though the tastes are quite different. Mikage was not able to hold himself and took the guy's length inside his mouth. He tried to took it all but when he started choking, he gave up.

"Can't handle my junior, huh? Don't worry. I'll make it up for you"

Alexis took all his clothing away and Mikage did the same. They kissed once again, passionately. Alexis put two of his fingers inside Mikage's mouth which he responded by twirling his tongue around. Alexis made Mikage turn around, all fours as he started inserting the two fingers.

"Sorry, but I'm gonna start with two fingers. I can't quite handle myself very much so after I inserted three, I'm gonna eat enter you, babe"

And so, he inserted two moist fingers. Alexis was shocked when it was welcomed pleasantly. Adding a finger wasn't so hard. Mikage was already prepared even before he came to the hotel with him.

"You pervert! You played with yourself before coming here?"

He asked as he moved his fingers inside Mikage.

"Uhmmn.. ahhh~ Stop asking and just do it!"

"Fine! Want protection?"

"You decide"

"Are you clean? Wanna do bareback?"

"You decide"

And with that, Alexis entered him. Only using a lobe as lubricant, Alexis inserted his entire manhood inside Mikage. Mikage felt a new sensation. Yuusuke did him with a condom so he never knew what bareback felt like. And now, Alexis pounding him bare felt so good.

Alexis hit his special place so easily and that made Mikage moan in pleasure. Though his ass is feeling severe pain because of the hugeness entering it, the pleasure he was feeling drowned his pain and made him forget it, only focusing on the crazy wild sex he was experiencing.

Alexis became more and more aggresive as he pounded him faster and faster. Mikage felt like his opening was gonna tore apart but Alexis didn't care. They had sex which just got rougher and rougher until they came.

Mikage was so tired. He never had sex like that before. Of course, since he only had sex once with Yuusuke. He never had sex with any man since then. Mikage felt weird inside him. Since Alexis came inside, his hot stuff was left behind, making him feel quite uncomfortable. However, before he even stood up to clean himself, Alexis grabbed him by his ass, pulled him and whispered

"We're not done yet. Once more?"

-

10:30 AM. What Alexis first saw the moment he woke up was not the lover he brought with him on the hotel but rather, he saw the alarm clock besides him which never stopped ringing. Alexis looked for the guy, but he was gone.

"That fool!"

Alexis was quite irritated that the guy didn't even left his number. Though they had sex until few hours ago, the cold guy left him all alone. Feeling broken hearted, Alexis had decided to sleep again.

When he woke up, it was already late afternoon. Alexis left the hotel and had decided to grab a food. Feeling that he might see the guy, he came to the coffee shop they went to last night. And yet, he was not there. He was feeling lonely, and was only started to get happier when a waitress came.

"Oh, if it isn't the guy with Ishikawa-san last night!" the waitress said as she continued, "what's your order, mister?"

Ishikawa-san? I don't quite remember knowing someone named Ishika~

But then, he realized.

"I'm Mikage Ishikawa"

The guy named Mikage introduced himself as Mikage Ishikawa when they came to the coffee shop.

"Do you know Mikage?"

He asked. He wanted to see him once more. He wanted him. He just can't let him go. No one messes with Alexis' Kennard's feelings.

"Well quite a bit. Ishikawa-san comes here some times. See the young guy there?" the waitress pointed to a slim young man talking with a girl besides him as she continued "That's Kikuchi-san. He sometimes comes here with Ishikawa-san and Mika, that girl. What are you to Ishikawa-san? I didn't know he knew a foreigner"

"I'm his......" after a short pause for thinking, he continued "long lost cousin"

"Cousin, I see. Then, what's your order?"

"Similar to last night's"

"One glass of Cola and blueberry cheesecake coming"

The girl said as she left him alone. Alexis looked at the guy named Kikuchi-san again. The girl with him was gone and he was sipping the coffee or tea with him alone. Mustering his courage, he went to the guy and sat at the seat opposite to his.

"Can I sit here?"

"Uhmmn.. sure"

"Do you know someone named Mikage?" he asked.

The guy stopped drinking his tea. He looked at Alexis with a stiffened face.

"That.... that foreigner!!"

Alexis was confused what the guy meant. He was about to ask him more but when they both saw the girl named Mika, the guy named Kikuchi-san grabbed her and started running away.

"Wait!!!"

He yelled but they didn't stop. He was about to find out where Mikage is. Well, he can always come and wait for him. But, what that guy said bothered him

"That.... that foreigner!!"

"Damn!" he said in English

Not knowing what to do, Alexis bought several packs of frozen meat gyoza buns to give to his neighbors. He was shocked when he learned that Japanese people had the culture of handing food as gifts to neighbors when settling in.

Since Alexis can't cook Japanese cuisine, and that he can't cook any cuisine in general, he had decided to buy frozen mean gyoza buns. He handed then to each unit. They looked weird when they were given the food but nonetheless, the accepted.

Dingdong!!! Dingdong!!!

He rang the doorbell on one unit. He wasn't expecting something from the person inside. However, when the door opened, he was proved wrong.

No, it was not the person who opened the door surprised him. Well maybe it surprised him a little. The person surprised him was the guy at his back. The person he was looking for, the person he was with until early morning... it was MIkage Ishikawa.

"Why are you here?"

That was what he coldly asked. Alexis was hurt. What was with the attitude? He could have said that in a better way. Alexis looked inside the unit and what he was answered all his questions.

I see!

Straight from the door and hallway, he can see the open bedroom. No, straight from the door and the hallway, he can see the bedroom with a messy bed and tissues and papers scattered around the floor. There was only one conclusion Alexis thought of.

They had sex.

The guy lied to him. He trusted him to even have a bareback, trusting he was clean. But he had sex with other guy. He bet Mikage even had sex with that Kikuchi-guy he saw a while ago. He bet that the reason that this Yuusuke-person dumped him is because he sl*utted himself that the guy can't just handle him any longer, if this person is real and not a made up lover for Mikage's lies.

"Were you lying when you said you went for a one night stand? Because to me, you looked like a common sl*t. You even did it with someone else right after you left me all alone in the hotel"

He said without hiding his disgust. He was angry. His feelings were hurt. He found a man he thought was worth fighting for. But it turned out that the man was a liar. They fought for a little while longer.

Alexis left him. He was still carrying some of the frozen meat gyoza buns. In his anger, he tossed it in the nearest trash bin and headed to his own apartment unit.

"It turned out I won't be staying here for more than a month, huh"

-

Mikage was so pissed off. He admitted that he was sort of happy to see the guy once again. But his feeling of hapiness was defeated by his feeling of shame and nervousness. He was not the type to act normal after he had a one night stand.

He was at fault. He shouldn't have acted cold to the guy. But yet,

"How dare he call me a common sl*t! A person like him is ought to be sluaghtered in the stomach and stuff all his innards in his damn rude filthy mouth. It even rhymed well. You... filthy ALexis Innard!"

Mikage was still cursing when his phone started ringing. He took it and saw that it was his bestfriend, Saito Kikuchi who was calling.

"Saito, what's up?" he asked.

"You're dead Mikage. Run and hide from here!"

Mikage doesn't know what his bestfriend was talking about. He doesn't even know if he was serious or not. His bestfriend is not the type to joke around in such manner. It scared him how what he said might turn out true.

"H-hey... what do you mean I'm dead? What are you talking about?"

"There was a foreigner guy who was looking for you. He had different eye colors. You mentioned you had a one night stand with a foreigner right? This person might be that girl's family or lover. You're really dead, Mikage"

So that was it

Instead of panicking, Mikage sighed.

"It's okay Saito, I know that person. I'm his... friend so no worries"

The person Saito was referring to was not the girl's family or lover. It was the person he had a one night stand with. He was the very person he argued with a while ago. And the very same person he will be seeing a lot from now on.

"Are you sure.. aren't you mis~"

"I'm fine Saito. I'm tired, so let's discuss this later on. Bye!"

He turned off the phone. He didn't want to be mean to his friend who was only worrying. But he was really tired. If Shin didn't asked for the game software, he would be sleeping by now. He lacked sleep and he was sooo tired from the sex that never stopped until early morning. And yet...

"Alexis Kennard... If not only for that foul mouth, I might ....

.... already fall for you"

And then he slept.

thank you for reading the story. I hope you enjoy it. And well, Yuusuke's going to appear in the story, as he does in another story of the series. Hopefully I will be able to upload i there :3

This is the 2nd story I read form you, after Guilty Romance.

I like this one too! You're a very good writer! :_red_fox 15

Thank you :) I also have one other story posted here.. hope you like that too.. the title's Twin faced Lovers :)

hiya! i just loved this so much i can't wait to read more. i just have one question. how do you do your signature and the title picture thing? and overall, awesome spectacular job!!!

I think Alexis and Mikage make a sexy couple. :7yoyo10:

Yuusuke's going to appear more in the story? Waiting for that too. :D I'm still annoyed at him for what he did to Mikage. :hamtaro-005 (5):

ohh... I made my set using an online paint tool/photo editor. However, this time, I won this set (the one I'm using) from the profile of the month for august contest, made by saga :)

I already have the story for Yuusuke, five chapters. However, those were the first ones i made, very much noobish and has a lot of grammatical errors. I will be editing it sometime. I'm currently dedicated with roleplaying, so I'm sorry if I'm not able to update my stories soon T^T

• 2 weeks later...