To Be With You Forever ((+13)) Runeko & Yuka-kun

Кitty

Ken smiled. "You eat it?" Ken picked up some more. "Here...." Ken held it up. "Eat it."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

• Runeko

Todd hungrily started to lick and suck your fingers clean.Not satisfied with that,he pushed you down on the couch and began to lick the leftovers that got on your stomach.

"Almost clean you are.Only spot left is that tight little hole.."

He trailed his tongue down to your entrance and slipped his it in,lapping up the mess he'd made inside.

"Ahhh!" Ken gripped your head and moaned loudly. Ken twisted and turned panting. His body getting hot.

Todd took your moaning and writhing as an incentive to continue,despite there not being any more cum to clean.Feeling particularly curious,Todd slipped two of his fingers in and began to explore.

"Shall I stop..?"

Kens face became red. "Noo...noo.... continue....." Ken gripped the couch. "Ahhh.... further Todd." Ken gripped the couch tighter.

Todd grinned slyly and added a third finger.

Seeing how much you loved this,Todd moved his lips from your entrance to the top of your now fully erect piece and sucked lightly.All while thrusting his fingers deeper and repeatedly hitting your "special spot."

Kens eyes were wide as he moved slightly. Ken was becoming very hot. The sweat sticking to your skin. Ken sucked it.

Todd was absolutely hypnotized by the way you thrust yourself ever so slightly against his fingers and went in deeper to match.When suddenly he stopped everything and hovered over you.

"Play with yourself for me..and I'll reward you."

"Reward me?... hnnn... with?" Ken slightly sat up. Sore he leaned on you. "Play with myself?"

Todd cupped your face and brought it close to his.

"Thats right..Ken..I want you to pleasure yourself in front of me..and I'll reward your nice little twat with my cock."

Todd started to alternate nibbling on your ear and Nibbling on you neck.

"Go on,no ones watching...'cept me of course.."

Ken blinked. "I.... um..." Ken started to rub himself. "Ahhh...." Ken was still sore from you.

Todd smirked as he watched you rub yourself.

"C'mon love..if you want that prize you're going to have to do better than that.."

Todd looked down to see his own member hot and dripping with precum.

"I can't hold back much longer Ken.."

Ken smiled and stopped rubbing his self. Ken then got on you. Ken moved himself up and down. Kissing you. "Cum in me Todd....."

Todd smiled.

"how..can I refuse.."

He then began pumping in and out of you,going deeper with every thrust.Faster and faster.

"Ken...!I'm gon...na...."

Ken flipped his head backwards and let out a loud moan. "Ahhhh!" Ken then crumpled to your lap. Kens head to your shoulder. Ken hugged you. "That was amazing..."

Todd felt blissful sitting there on the couch holding you.He looked over across the room and laid his eyes upon the clock on the wall.

"Hmm....Love...We should probably hit the sheets..It's nearly midnight.Why don't you get ready for bed and take a shower,while I call my brother to let him know I'll be spending the night."

Todd tenderly kissed your cheek.

"Go on,I'll be in there in a few minutes."

Ken got up then walked to the shower and turned it on. Ken then went back and and picked up the clothes and put them in the washer. Ken walked to you. Ken hugged you while you called your brother. Ken playfully bit you.

"Neh..I've got to go Brother,a stray cat I found needs my attention.Bye."Todd hung up the phone and cupped your face in his hands.

"Didn't I tell you I'd meet you in there?It can't be helped now..Lets go get cleaned up."

Todd takes your hand and leads you back to the bathroom.

Ken followed you. Once you got there Ken went in and and stood there staring at you. "Coming in? Don't forget your clothes are still on." Ken reached for the soap bar and started washing himself.

Todd stood there,transfixed,as you washed yourself.

He quickly got rid of his clothes and got in to join you.He grabs another bar of soap and begins to wash your back.

"Don't drop the soap.."

Ken blinked. "Don't drop soap? Why?" Ken raised an eyebrow. Then Ken faced you. Ken began soaping your chest.

Todd grinned and planted a kiss on your forehead.

"So naive..If you were to drop the soap and bend down to pick it up..I'm sure you know what would happen next.."

Todd pulled you in close and attacked your mouth with a sloppy,wet kiss.

Ken accepted it. Then Ken meant to drop the soap. Then Ken bent down to pick it up.

Todd stared at the wonderful view of your entrance you are giving him.

Unable to contain himself he knelt down in front of your rear and began to lick your tight hole.

"I told you not to drop it.."

Kens eyes became big. Then he looked behind him. Ken smiled. "Go deeper Todd." Ken let the soap go where the water carried it. Kens face was pleased along with his body as he started panting.