To Be With You Forever ((+13)) Runeko & Yuka-kun

Кitty

Todd lost sight of Ken.

"Curses it!"

So he went back to Ken's house,and waited.

He remembered he had his phone and dialed Ken's number.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

• Runeko

Ken blinked and didn't answer for fear it was you. Ken then rolled his pant legs up and waded in the water. Feeling the water gently ripple around him.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Ken looked at the phone and starred at it for a couple seconds. Then Ken starred at a family with a little boy playing in the water happily. Ken cried wishing he had that with his family. Ken dialed the number to call you and got out of the water and started to walk home. Ken was crying as he talked to you.

Todd sat staring at the phone,willing it to ring.

When suddenly that familiar tone rang through the room.

"Hey!Hey,Listen!You have a incoming call!"Squeaked Todd's phone.

He lunged for it and quickly answered it.

"Ken?!"He screamed into it. "I don't know why you're upset.I don't even know you,but i need you to come home.Please."

Ken smiled still crying and hung up. Ken walked home slowly letting the tears go. When Ken got home he opened the door. Then closed it and slid down the door. Kens hands to his face. "..... What do you want from me? Todd......I...... lo-" Ken stuttered. "... ve..... you..."

Sitting in Ken's room,Todd heard the door open and shut.

"Ken!?"He called out,but there wasn't an answer.So he ran into the living room to find Ken crying in front of the front-door.

"Ken...What's this?I feel like,although I known you for a couple hours.Those hours are an eternity to me."He said smiling,as he kneeled down next to Ken.

"So tell me,everything.From the beginning.We won't get far if we aren't open with each other."

Ken looked at you then smiled through his tears. Ken leaned in and kissed you unexpectedly. "Todd, I love you." Ken looked to the side. Kens face blushing.

Todd's eyes got big in realization,but he quickly replaces surprise with a big smile.He chuckles and turns your face towards him.

"Well,I guess this is as good a place as any to start." and begins to kiss you,a little more vigorously than the first.

Ken looked at you. Stunned you'd kiss back. Ken kissed back making you go to the ground. Once Ken broke from the kiss. Ken sat on you smirking. "You love me?" Ken leaned back down then rested his head on your chest.

Todd wrapped his arms around you,resting his head above yours.

"Course I do,silly.Who goes this far for one person?"He whispered,planting a kiss on your forehead.

"Ever hear of love at first sight Ken?I think it's happened to me.We should probably get up though,it's suddenly become painfully clear how much I love you.If, you know what I mean."

Ken got up. Then Ken walked to the couch and sat there. Ken looked at the papers then continued working. "Todd.....I'm sorry..." Ken then got up and shoved you to the couch sitting in your lap.

Todd gasped in surprise.

"Ken?! What are you doing..?" He asked you."I told you I...this is a problem Ken.."

Todd ran a gentle hand through your hair.

"Are...You sure..this is something you want?"

"Yes, this is what I want." Ken kissed then slowly kissed down to your nipples. Ripping your shirt off. Then slowly unzipping your pants. "Todd I love you.... and....and... in a sorry about this." Ken continued down further.

Todd lavished in the feeling your trail of hot kisses gave him. He could barely contain himself when he felt his pants become loose,and the painful cage which his surrounded his,hot and throbbing member,was gone.

"Nnngh..Ken..are you sure,you're sure?I don't want to..ahhh..force you.."Todd asked you in between gasps.

"Yes, I'm sure." Ken got up and a little and rode you. Ken kissed you as he did so.

Todd returned the kiss,just a forcefully as before.He then grabbed you by the hips and began to thrust into you,harder and deeper with every thrust.

"God,Ken..you're so tight..Is this your..uh..first?"

Ken threw his head back. "Ahhh! Ye.....sss......" Ken moved with you. Enjoying the ride.

Todd smiled wearily.

"Lucky..me.."

He then grabbed a hold of your hot piece and began stroking it,timing it to match every thrust.

"Ehehe..return..ing the favor.."

Ken looked at you. Ken then kissed you deeply. After Ken grabbed your waist. Ken moaned loudly through the kiss. Ken started to be hard.

Todd chuckled to himself.He delighted in feeling how stiff and hot you were between his hands.

He then sped up the speed of the thrusts and strokes.

"Ken...you're..so hot..it's sucking me in...." He moaned into your ear.

Ken slightly narrowed his eyes. "It is?" The couch creaked. Ken looked at you and slightly tilted his head. "Hnnn.... faster......" Ken wrapped his arms around your neck.

Todd grinned sheepishly

"Mmm..kay..."He grabbed a hold of you firmly and thrust in you at an even faster pace,making an audible 'smack!' sound.

"Nnnnghhh...."

Ken shut his eyes and screamed. "Ahhh!" Ken cummed a lot. Then Ken crumpled into your lap. Panting. "That....w....as.... goo.....dd..." Ken looked at you tired.

Todd was just as exasperated.

He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you in close.

"Hah..wasn't..it?"He said,panting heavily. "And what a mess!How shall we go about cleaning up?"

He wiped off some of your cum with his fingers and sucked on them.

"Delicious.."