• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Domme

• YaoiFanfictionWriter

• Ero Gaki

• Zein

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking of seeing a doctor over my obsession of Free! ......

Jkjk

Anyways Makoto x Haruchan

I just looked at the posts above and I'm rolling in my bed squealing like a girl. Haha

ReixNagisa

Rei-and-Nagisa-Free-yaoi-35357206-500-413.jpg

i just came across this picture and found it really adorable ^^ but for me, there are still only MakotoxHaru (and maybe Rin :3) ^^

Haruka-and-Makoto-Free-yaoi-35315434-500-375.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there Free! fans and sorry for intruding in your club but I found these drawings by Mss Yoneda Kou (who I love) and though you may like them.

2wozj1e.jpg

a160j6.jpg

5pqz55.jpg

2qn9nwh.jpg

I think it's Ponyo but wouldn't it be cutier if it was Rin??

ae1u9j.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i love the first and the last one *-* thank you for sharing!! do you maybe know if she'll make a Free! dj?

You're welcome. No news about it yet but if I hear anything, I'll keep this club updated ;)

oh too bad..i wouldn't mind seeing Rin and Sousuke together, they are so cute on the last pic! ^^

I still havent made up my mind about sosuke but they were cute. I'll admit but im rinharu for life lol. It was nice to see their relationship in the past. Even though sosuke tries to act all tough. He still wants to be important to rin like the others. I can respect that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ship MakoHaru the most before I ship RinHaru and of course, Haru is the uke here~! :D And I want to think that there's some SouHaru there leaf2

• 5 months later...

I ship them all too! aww... this anime is feeding my fujoshi needs with every episode!

my number one otp though is MakoHaru. I won't even touch ReiGisa. These two are definitely canon. No one can break this two up. lol. They even get to have a character song duet. And it's great.

But really aside from ReiGisa, the possibilities are endless for the other pairings.

The reason why I ship MakoHaru so much is because they seem like (act like) an old married couple. Since they were young, they have been together. And Makoto only joined the swimming club when they were younger because of Haru. (I'm basing this on High Speed, the novel that Free was based on.) Without Haru, Makoto would have been a basketball player and not a swimmer. Makoto seems to understand Haru very well (most of the time). And they even stay in the same city and hang out together during university (on the anime's ending). And it seems that Makoto has a duplicate key to Haru's apartment. (He did get inside by himself to fetch Haru for the airport.) They are just so lovey-dovey. Awwww.

• 2 months later...

YESSSSSS, I love Free!!! I ship MakoHaru (

It's one of the the best slice of life(s), and the yaoi aspect makes me happy. Oh yeah, what's up with Gou's obsession with muscular abs? (o´▽`o)ノ *awkward laughter*