• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Domme

• YaoiFanfictionWriter

• Ero Gaki

• Zein

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't seem to decide if HaruRin is cuter or MakoHaru is cuter... But you see, Makoto would definitely be the seme, so it'd be fun to see him aggressive and gentle at the same time.

I definitely ship Rei x Nagisa! Nagisa being the seme, of course.

But you know, Rin has a one sided love with Haru, so I guess Nitori (who loves Rin) would be his replacement. It seems to fit very nicely in the story, IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

when I started watching the series, I was a HaruRin shipper... but then as the story progresses, I found myself loving HaruMako more.. so now, I continued to sail the HaruMako ship, while inside the ship there's a small boat which is the HaruRin.. I also have a soft spot for the ReiGisa pairing

• 4 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I adore MakoRin!

I started as a RinHaru shipper then I got all confused with my love for MakoHaru and MakoRin and now I am mostly a MakoHaruRin shipper because, well, I don't know, I never shipped an ot3 before but after reading a super lovely plotty fic on ao3 I was on board with it!

it so hard to decide between MakoHaru and RinHaru for me..so i'm definitely for MakoHaruRin..you just got to love the three of them!so cute~~

ede3b71cfa50da9623264a56977b8d98.jpgFree!.full.1569743.jpg875982b1352ce2e474d985b94bc9918b.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

i liked FREE! and i immediately fell for Rei :cuteonion41: i like Makoto X Haru , Rei X Nagisa . Rin X Ai maybe . Ai X Nagisa would look cute together and Rei X Haru as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Ahhhh~! A Free! fanclub?? Hello~! o U o

I love Rei x Nagisa (Nagisa can top if he wants. The true seme. eheh~!), Rin x Nitori, Makoto x Haru, Haru x Water (It's very legit...eheheh~! o u o), and Rin x Haru (I don't ship them a lot, but I still love this pairing!).

My favorite characters would have to be~:

1. Nagisa and Makoto (They tie! I'm sorry! u u u;;; )

2. Rei

3. Nitori

4. Haru

5. Rin

I...I love them all equally really! ; u ;

A-ah okay! *hides away* sorry sorry!

• 3 weeks later...
Haru x Water

God that was good XDDDDD! Our little hidrosexual (?)

Anyway I left this behind ;_;. Reading all this again, I really ship MakoXHaru so hard and for some reason I prefer more MakoXRin Than RinXHaru XDDDD. Even I know Rin loves haru secretly (?)

Obviusly _Haru is the ultimate uke XD (Even Nagisa is more seme XD).

And for the ones don't know yet. Second season confirmed

Of course, Welcome the new ones

talking about makoXrin

Free%21.full.1697136.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

SHARE.SHARE.SHARE.

.I don't know the free er I mean the feel of this. LOL. I was staring at the abs ol' the time. (TBH there)