Me and Minoru-kun.

Кitty

-nods slightly and looks down at them table- -watches you and leans back in the chair with my arms over my stomach- Thank you for the meal, Yuka-kun..

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

• Minoru-kun

Glad you liked it. *picks plate up and cup and places in sink* *washes dishes* *turns head to look back at Minoru* Why don't you ready the shower? Or should I ready the shower? *smiles*

-smiles and gets up- I'll do it. -runs down the hall towards the bathroom- -turns the water on and grabs towels from a shelf and sets them on the sink- -sets on the edge of the tub-

*finishes washing dishes* *dries hand in towel* *walks down the hall and into the bathroom* You watching the water rise in these tub? *pulls you in deep kiss*

-smiles a little and shakes my head- I was waiting for you..-blushes deeply and rests my hand on your neck-

*undresses you, then undresses self, while still kissing you* *shoves you gently back in the tub* *water splashes out* *sits up, pulling out of the kiss* Warm?

-squeaks and laughs- Yeah, wet too. -smiles and sits up and grabs a washcloth- -puts it on your head and grins-

Oh, why that? *takes off and starts washing your body* Hey, so if your parents come home and sees where together, what will they do?

-blushes and shrugs, looking down at the water- I don't know, they might get mad..They won't be back for a week or so, so don't worry. -looks up at you and smiles-

Okay. *washes your back* Could you wash mine when I get done, my body? *finishes and hands cloth over* Here.

-nods and takes the cloth and starts washing your arms- Will your parents be mad? -washes down your back and legs-

Don't have any parents. *looks down at swaying water* *tears drop from eyes*

-stops washing you and looks at you- I'm so sorry..-hugs you and nuzzles your neck- Please don't cry...

*cries more, softly* They died in a car crash, both of them, recently, I escaped being adopted.... *sniffles* It's fine. *gently removes you* …………… *cries again* *leans against you crying* If only I hadn't talked to them on the phone.... it's my fault..... *cries more*

-frowns and wraps my arms tightly around you- It's not your fault, it's okay..-pets your head- -doesn't really know what to do- -wipes your tears and rubs your back-

*curls up in your lap, crying more* *leans up and kisses you deeply*

-smiles softly and kisses back then pulls away after a few seconds- -holds you close to me and lays my head against yours- Everything's gonna be okay...

No, it isn't..... *screams* IMA THE ONE WHO KILLED THEM! *gets out and storms off up stairs to your room*

W-Wait! -gets out and follows and almost slips on the wet floor- Y-Yuka! -follows you upstairs-

*sits in corner crying* What? *sniffles* Ima the on who killed my parents..... *moans, then cries more* *screams* WHY?!?!

-sits beside you and pulls you to my chest- You shouldn't cry...they aren't in any pain...-kisses your forehead and sets my chin on your head-

*murrmers* There dead...... *crying subsidies* *sleeps cold, naked, and wet*

-frowns slightly and watches you- -reaches for a blanket and wraps it around us-

*snuggles with you* *hugs you and mumbles* Mmmmm....... *sneezes in sleep*

-giggles softly and hugs you tighter- -rests my head on your shoulder and starts to fall asleep-