Me and Minoru-kun.

Кitty

Okay.... *smiles* *thrusts harder and deeper in* *screams* Ima about too...! *cums in you, then pulls out and collapses on your cum covered stomach* That was.... g-g-good.... *looks up and kisses you, then lays back down on your chest*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

• Minoru-kun

-blushes deeply and pants, petting your head softly with a small smile- Y-Yeah....-closes my eyes and wraps an arm around your shoulders-

-sighs softly and falls asleep, tightening my grip on your shoulders- Hn...

(((Later that night))) *awakes to find you asleep, and cold* Well.... I should probably get him too bed and clean up. *picks You up and goes up stairs to your bedroom, sets on the bed and covers you up* *gives good night kiss* Good Night Minoru. *walks down stairs and cleans up* *turns off lights* *goes up stairs and gets in bed cold and naked* Your warm.... *snuggles to your body*

-mumbles and opens my eyes a little- Yuka? -looks down at you and blushes then turns over and hides my face in the pillow- Y-You're naked..

So are you Minoru, your naked too. *scoots cold body to your warm back* *smirks* *puts cold hand on your warm stomach*

-blushes darkly and leans back into your chest- -shivers and puts my hand over your cold one- Why are you so cold?

'Cause the house is cold, and besides I was walking around naked *kisses your lips lightly* Good Night Minoru. *quietly goes to sleep with cold hand on your stomach

- - - Updated - - -

-smiles a little and snuggles into the pillow, falling asleep too-

(((Next day))) *yawns* *looks at alarm clock* (Alarm reads: 8:47) Shit! I'm late for school! Oh, wait.... it's Saturday. *gets back in bed and snuggles with you* Did I wake you?

-mumbles and rolls over, wrapping an arm around your waist and burying my head in your chest- Hn...

*smiles and ruffles your hair* I'm warm now, right? *kisses your lips lightly* Hungry?

-opens my eyes to look at you and smiles- Yeah, you are..-leans up into the kiss and holds onto you tighter- A little but I don't want to get up...

I can make you waffle or pancakes or anything else, what do you want? *smiles* *gets up and gets pants on only* *walks to bathroom and washes hands and face* *turns to side* Wanna shower together after breakfast?

-sits up and watches you- Um..waffles. -smiles and blushes a little while scratching my head then looks down at the blanket- Y-Yeah, sure..

Okay waffles it is, why don't you get up and I'll make the waffles, okay? *finishes washing face and hands* *dries face and hands, then walks down stairs* *walks to kitchen, then starts making waffles*

-smiles and nods, going over to the dresser to grab a pair of shorts and pulls them on before washing my face and following you downstairs- -rubs my eyes and sits at the table, resting my head on my arms- Thank you..

*laughs* Still tired about last night? *puts first waffle on grill* *walks over to you, picks you up and sits you on lap* *kisses You deeply*

-nods a little and yawns- -blushes dark and kisses back, wrapping my arms around your neck- Hn...

*smiles* *breaks from kiss* *grabs your waist and gently sits you on chair, walks to grill* *removes waffle from grill* *places waffle on plate, pushes it in front of you* Syrup or jam? Want milk? Taste it for me, wanna see if you like it. It's choco waffles, homemade.

Syrup, please..-tries to get my blush to calm down and nods for the milk- -grabs a fork and takes a piece off and puts it in my mouth then smiles- I like it, Yuka-kun..-starts swinging my legs under the chair-

*gets milk, pours it in cup, pushes cup toward you* *pours Syrup on your waffles* *makes 5 more and puts the dish in the sink* *puts the waffles on plate* *pours Syrup on waffle stack* *gets milk for self* Good huh? *leg catches your leg swinging* *smirks*

-blushes and nods and continues to eat- -grabs the cup of milk and sips from it before wiping some off of my lip- Y-Yeah, it is..-smiles a little and blushes darker, rubbing my leg against yours a little-

Like it? Rubbing legs? *finishes 3 waffles and waits for you starring at you* Done? *picks up dish and cup and puts it in sink*