Seme

Club:

Ogame Ryuu

Race:

Human

Weapon:

Two katana (blades)

Betrayal.

That was the first thing Gama learned from his father. Although composed and very strong, Gama's goal is to surpass not only Iori, his master, but even Jinsuke, his father. The one who witnessed all the blood shed that day, the one who couldn't move even a finger that day, the one who could only cry in agony was no other but Gama himself.

"Grow stronger,Gama. We'll meet again and if you still refuse to join my force, I will murder you."

Words of no goodbye, nor of father's love. Words of enemy that declared a war. It wasn't about revenge or about fear, what moved Gama to grow stronger was the urge to finish off his old man with his own two hands. A sworn word, thrown rock.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 「viviD

• AomineDaiki

• Saga

• InkompleteWish

Yeah, you can join! (:

I will list you two in the list and of course Techno,lol. We will start, I was just a bit sick the last few days and couldn't post. (:

(Hope its not to much information and i hope the history is okay since i didn't know if Jinsuke had created the dojo or not. XD Just say if its different, i will change the form. :3)

d4esw5wgf531.jpg

Surname:

Sakura

~Sometimes when people hear my surname they compare me to those beloved sakura petals but no, i am neither feminine nor am i so fragile that you can toy with me.~

Name:

Shinnojou

~I prefer people calling me Shin instead of my whole name.~

~To say i am far to young for my position is true.

Don't think though that this questions my swordmanship.~

Position:

Seke

~I let things happen and i am not bound to anything or anyone.

At least not yet.~

Club:

Ogame Ryuu

~When Master Kurogane betrayed the club i was the one that followed in his footsteps.

I would rather pass this position to his son though, he doesn't want to hear it.

So i am stuck as this dojos master now.~

Weapon:

Katana

~I prefer one katana in my hands and the true art behind it.

You could say that i am old-fashioned.~

Bio:

Shinnojou had been one of Kurogane Jinsuke's many apprentices. His master picked him up when he was merely an orphan. Yet he taught him his ways with the sword. Of course Shin respects his master but he still can't believe what he did. As his apprentice and the one that showed the most potential to lead after Gama, he was elected to lead the Ogame Ryuu club.

To say the least, he would rather not. It was to much responsebility for a lowly orphan as himself. At least he saw himself like that. Sakura, oh how he hated his surname, would have rather taught other students and lived his life away as any other. But no one could run from his own fate so he came to an agreement with himself. He would lead the dojo to the point where his Master would return or when Gama would take over the club his father created.

Other then the facts that everyone knows already of his past, he keeps silent over things that aren't known yet. And he surely isn't going to tell any of them anytime soon.

Short Personality:

Shin is a rather proud charachter. He takes pride in the things he does and in his past. Not many orphans can say that they became a leader of a club and a good swordsman at that after all. He is carefully choosing his words and rather not get involved in a fight if it isn't necessary. Despite most of mans nature, Shin is clam and collected and loves peace. There are times but they aren't many, when Shin gets really angry and destroys things. But the most of times he is composed, gentle and forgiving. As he was given a second chance, he would give others one too.

2z3us9c.jpg

Surname:
Washizu

Name:
Naoyoshi

Years:

Position:
Seme

Club:
-

Race:
Human

Weapon:
Katana (Sword)

Naoyoshi or rarely known as "Washizu-dono" is just your normal guy loitering around the streets. His brazen attitude has attracted lots of friends and might as well enemies. He's free as air and is a man with a strong sense of justice.

Little did they know, the simpleton Naoyoshi holds a status of a 'lord', though he looks like a jobless man lingering around. He always goof around and rarely do his tasks. He had full confidence of his own swordsmanship that usually made the guards look useless when they are around him.

"The Capable Falcon Hides Its Talons"
is the saying that's always stuck in his head.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

.... You are in a big danger, just saying. LMAO.

I will post the thread later and will state the order there. (:

Even more thrilling. But don't forget I am the son of Jinsuke ;P I am not weak although younger than you, LMAO.

AHAHAHA but Nao has some swordsmanship skills too haha either he'll escape or defeat you. HAHA he's slippery as an eel

Since i can't edit my post anymore, here is a link to his picture. :3

Its strange though, since i can see the pic in the post. XD

And i see where all of this is going. A seme wanting to top a seme and a drunken guy. Ha ha ha. :D

A quickie, eh. Hope you shall last longer at some other aspects....like fighting? ;P