• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 「viviD

• AomineDaiki

• Saga

• InkompleteWish

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Iori: Ooooh~ That's quite kinky! *lifts hands* Please do~~!! (ノ˚▽˚)ノ

....You're not helpiiiiiiiing. D8 BAD IORI. *creys*

Iori: Please punish me, Jinsukeeeeeeeee-chan~~! ´∇`

STAPH, IORI.

Jinsuke:You want me to arrest you Iori?*smirk

Oh Jinsuke is pleased with that. I guess we're gonna punish you!:p

Iori: Oh please do~~! Wait... I-! I can't leave Ga-chin alone~! NOOOOOO~~! B-BUT...! Jinsuke, you're being a dick now. *sobsob* And am I masochist? SINCE WHEEEEN?! *creys*

I don't know you, Iori. XD

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THIS ANEEMORE. *smacks on the ground*

And staph leading Iori on. XDDD

Jinsuke: You were always a masochist Iori. Gama will be fine by himself. He is a tough cookie. I teached him after all. Now get rdy for your punishment!

Hmmm i wonder...you know him...or not?:p

Shin: O....o You've changed master.

I guess Shin doesn't want to see his 'family' like that. Poor poor Shin, he needs to accept the truth. XD

Btw. I have vacation next week and i am visiting a friend from monday to friday so i guess i won't be able to reply that week. Sorry about that. :(

Iori: Argh! You bastaaaard! How did we become BFFS again? BASTARD! *sob* How did you know when I don't~! *whines* Waaait! You... UWAH! YOU BULLY! You taught Gama... NUU~! GA-CHIN'S INNOCEEEEEEEEENCE! NOOOOO! Punishment?! NOOOOOOOOOO~~!

SINCE WHEN DID YOU BECOME A WHINER?! o3o

NOOOO! I DONNN'TTT! Who is Iori?! XD

Iori: *dramatic gasp* Meany! JINSUKE, CREATOR, WHY ARE YOU BOTH SO MEAN. *soooob*

Jinsuke:*sigh* You're already shouting and i haven't done anything. I know cuz you're easy to read. Eh? Gama's innocence? You're such a troublesome guy.

I think you know him very well!:p

Iori: *wails* Because you're a bullyyyy~! *wails some more* *stops* Does that mean double the punishment? *wiggles eyebrows suggestively*

Haha! This troublesome guy makes your life more awesome though. *winks* And this troublesome guy tops you in bed. *purrs*

Huh? Who are we even talking about anyway? Because, really, I don't know the name Iori, I don't know that guy, I don't know him very well. Does this Iori exist? XD

Iori: So many mean people. Whaiii meeee~! *sobs*

Jinsuke: Hmm? We will think if you're going to top me so don't get so happy! No....not double punishment, TRIPLE PUNISHMENT! Just for you!

That Iori is you...don't you remember? Oh i think he's gone mad! There thre don't be afraid!*wears you a straightjacket* Everything is fine.

I think
said that she will reply today. Can't you reply today or tomorrow when she replies? I'm just suggesting that cuz if you reply after the week we will be stuck for a long time.

I read that she will try to post. That is why i am waiting for her. My original intention was to post as soon as animelover's post is up but as you can see.......

Anyway, when the post ist up today, i will reply as soon as possible. Meaning today, at night....somewhere around ten o clock or something. XD

Depends on animelover. But i can say, if you don't want it to be stuck, you can easily skip me. I will try to fit right in as soon as i am back. :)

Iori: You're so kinky, Jinsuke-chan~! (ノ´∇`)ノ OOOH, you're making me shiver~. *squeals* ...WAIT. THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT. D8 Triple? W-Whaaaaa? I'm not a masochist! *sobsobsob*

XD I think he is, whoever he is.

Iori: Straightjacket?! I'm not suicidal! T_T Jinsuke, help meeeee~! *damsel-in-distress cry*

There's a problem with that. Who will reply to Iori's post? D;

and you thought that you will be able to top me when you act like that Iori? You have so many things to learn. Don't call me ''chan'' I'm older than you, you know that! Yes triple punishment cuz i feel like punishing you! You preffer bondage huh? Okay i will replace the straightjacket with tight ropes!

Jinsuke has weird hobbies xD

Yeah you've got a point there. I guess we have to wait for

. Hope she will today so in that way noone is gonna lose it's turn.

.....true too.....

Shin:O.o I can't believe you two are like that.....would have never thought....

Well Shin, ya need to see the truth. XD

Yes, i hope so too, since then the problem with Shin and Iori is solved too.^^ I mean if you post further ahead and i am not back at that time, Iori and Shin might as well part ways for a while. (like Iori is following Jinsuke that he believed he saw or he got lost or something. Don't know XD)

Jinsuke:Hmm? What are you talking about? Didn't you knew that he is a grand masochist?

Well we could skip animeloves if she is not going to reply and so you can reply but that's also not an option if she is already pairing with someone. Anyway i guess we can't know if she don't give us a signal that she is still alive:P No? Oh no I want Iori for myself!;P

Iori: SAKU-CHAN! I-It-- This is not what it looks like! YOU AND GA-CHIN ARE THE ONLY ONES IN MY HEART, OKAY. *tries to grope Saku-chan's butt*

STAPH THAT, IORI. *slaps his hands away*

Iori: You should know that behind that is a tiger waiting to pounce. *licks lips* Ha! Jinsuke-chan, prove it~. ;D ...See! I so can top you- wait, what? Bondage?! TIGHT ROPES?! Eeeeeeek--! *panics* *stops* And I ain't a grand masochist! Don't believe! *panics again*

...Well, Iori is besties with Jinsuke (not anymore though...?) so that means he belongs to Jinsuke more than Gama? Huuuuuh. IORI BELONGS TO JINSUKE THEN.

Iori: WHAT?! Don't leave me with this guuuuy! My heart belongs to uh... my sword! T_T *desperate* DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THIS SADIIIIST. TToTT

Hmmm, then I'll just reply that halfway, they both part away or so. Hmm, it's like anime isn't conversing another player and we're pretty much active, it will only take a day or two, depends. Though that'll be rude, huh? HM.

Shin:....no i would have never thought....At least i know now that i need to be careful.....around all of you....

Well.....i don't know. Shin your are a scardy cat you know? Face things like a man, you are one after all!

Shin: What are you trying to do Iori? *stares* I will chop your hand off if you try what i think you are trying to do. And don't call me Saku-chan!

Oh my, seems like he is pissed. Things will get very funny the next time the rp progresses. :p

The only thing i can see is not a tiger but a noise troublesome brat. I'm 10 years older than you kid. What ever i've already tie you up so you have all the time to think if you're a masochist or not.

Idk. Isn't Jinsuke and Iori best friends in the plot? We don't own each other!:p

Hmm? I didn't got that. What is gonna be rude?

Oh what is he trying to do? Maybe we should chop of his hands together!

Haha, yes i think it will!:p

Iori: Ngh! I ain't a troublesome brat. I'm going to be stronger than you, Jinsuke. Just you wait. *thinks of a plan to top him* WAIT. I told you! I'm not a masochiiiiist! T_T Stop making them think I am~~! *wails* Jinsuke, you're such a bully! Like always! *messy sob* ToT

WAIT! Saku-chan rejected me?! *stoned* ............. *sobs in a dark corner* You guys make me cry a lot, you meanies! T__T Why can't you accept my love, Saku-chan?! And Saku-chan will always be Saku-chan! *clings to Saku-chan* DON'T REJECT MEEEEE! *mumbles*and don't leave me alone with this bully. *wails*

Well, it depends on what Jinsuke sees him. Iori sees Jinsuke as his best friend, former father-figure, partner. XD

*SPOILER*

After all, I planned Iori at the age of 6, already following him. xD

Ha! Iori is taking the comedy up a notch. C;

Shin:

Maybe i won't chop his hands off. It was a figure of speech after all. But seriously Iori, take your hands off me. I can't stand it when you cling to me like that with those ulterior motives that you have! *tries to open the Ioris arms that are over his midriff* I don't think what your feeling is love at all! And now stop clinging! And Jinsuke, act like the *cough*old*cough* man that you are and stop bullling Iori! If Gama would be here i would definitly feel like i am in kindergarten.

Jinsuke:Yeah right. Noise brat! I'll be waiting for that time. If you are able to get stronger than me....maso neko-chan~*smirk

Wow Jinsuke is a wild uke..xD

Jinsuke:Ah, you are right Sakura. I should act more mature but this guy is asking to get bullied by me!

Oh i got an idea. Why not, just for this time

reply first and then let animelover do so? Ofc we should ask Saga first but i find it a good idea. What do you guys think?

Iori: *turns head to Jinsuke* You'll see, Jinsuke-aho! I'll get stronger than you! Just you waaait, I'll have you turn into a pile of mushy goo! *hiss* *turns back to Saku-chan* NO~~! I won't let go of Saku-chan! *clings more tightly* *ROARS*IT IS LOVE!! *clings even more tightly* Get this bully awaaaay! *wails* Am I that bullied-looking or something?! TAT COMFORT ME, SAKU-CHAN! *waves Jinsuke away* And go away, bully! *sting tongue out and turns back to bury face against Saku-chan's stomach*

Mhm. I agree, orz. I wanna badly roleplay Iori. Urk. Cuz of you guys. XDDD I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REUNION DAMMIT. ;U;

Jinsuke:Yeah yeah.....get stronger! Sakura he is all yours.

Oh he is ingoring Iori!xD

InkopleteWish

Are you okay with the idea?

Shin: ..........Call me by my first name...you know as well as Iori that i hate my surname.....*stares at Jinsuke*

Wow, i guess he just basically accepted the fact that Iori doesn't let go, no matter what he says.

Shin:.......actually you are really bullied-looking. Don't know. *whistling*

Actually i would be really happy if i can post today so you can continue until i get back. :) But lets wait for the agreement of the 'master'.