The wild side ((18+) private)

Arekushisu

Leo nodded and patted yukis's head. "of course." leo didnt say anything, but he was pretty sure the auctioneers had found them. acording to one of his maids, she saw them snoopinng around the front gates.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Leo Of The Sun

• Ayase Yuki

Yuki's ears twitched and he went on end pulling them back growling. He had gotten a sent on the air that wasnt normal. He snarled turning and sitting infront of Leo as a guard. He didnt want anything to happen to him. His tail sat on end and he was ready to hurt someone. The sound downstairs said something. He heard a maid scream and his ears twitched again. The only way out would be to leave through the way they came. Yuki turned to Leo softening his face and pushing him under the table not saying anything. He pushed his hand to hold onto his leg so he knew he was under there still. He picked up a knife and waited patiantly snarling hearing the footsteps get closer.

Everything was okay until yuki started to growl and change in demenor. Leo froze hearing the scream echo from the foyar and covered his ears until yuki lightly pushed him under the table. He listened as the foot sreps got closer and closer; he tugged at yukis hand, trying to urge the boy to hide as well.

Yuki felt the hand around his leg squeeze and he ignored it. He picked up another knife and waited. He heard three men stop at the door and push it open walking into the room. "Well...we came for the little fox but we found our white wolf instead." One said stepping away from the others. He had a scar running down his face. compliments from Yuki.

"Oh i see your face looks better. Where you not happy when i took a knife to it last time?" he asked changing into the street runaway he was changed into. Taking what he could and killing when he needed too. He flipped the knife in his hand catching it. "You dont want me to give you a matching scar to go on your right side do you?" He asked in an evil tone. He hated these men. He growled seeing one move to close for him. "Tch...not too fast boys. I have so many weapons here." He said throwing a knife at the one that moved slamming it dead in his thigh. "Wouldnt want anyone to get hurt now would we?" He said hearing the sounds of agony go across the silence.

"We just want the fox." Scar face said moving closer. Yuki leaned his head to the side with a happy grin on it. "Your begging me to kill you arent you. The fox its under my protection...you guys can just buzz off." He said throwing a second knife and hitting his right hand man in the shoulder. He heard him yell and the leader looked at yuki. "Fine little wolf...you win for now." He said helping some of the other men pick up the wounded soulders who had silverwere sticking out of them. Yuki growled until they were gone. He dropped the knife on the table and sighed.

leo watched the entire situation unfold with slightly burning eyes. he felt the clearity of his vision go from clear to suzzy, and ultamately to black before returning a minute later. he held his hand over his right eye with a distressed look, was he losing his sight too? over the last 2 months, ever since the incident where the auctioneers 'testing' went wrong, he had began to lose the use of his five senses; he lost the ability to taste anything last week, and now it was attacking his eyes to? he knew that eventually, if he didnt return to the auctioneers who could fix the problem, the virus would eventually spread to all parts of his body in under a year and he would die from the inside out. he didnt say anything to yuki though, seeing as the boy had enough on his plate, but he didnt want to worry him.

Yuki lifted Leo from his place and patted his head. "You okay?" He looked at him and kissed his cheek. He hoped he was okay. He wiped the blood coming from his ears. He was having problems with his body. He didnt know why. Last week he coughed up blood and freaked everyone out. He stumbled away from Leo holding onto the edge of the table. He breathed hard holding his stomach. He was hurting...if he acted out he got this. He coughed covering his mouth and coming away bloody. He didnt want to have an attack now not infront of Leo.

He knew when the auctioneers found you they did small tests....on all the people they caught. Yuki was caught once and hasnt gone back since. He was out the whole time when he was there and didnt remember a thing. He sighed making it come away gurggled and nasty. He coughed again feeling his insides burn. He cursed the people who did this to him and any other person like him.

leo had sunk down against the chair and just watched the other as he had problems of his own, but if he asked, yuki wouldnt tell him anyway, he got up and pushed in the obscurely placed chairs they used and let out a composed sigh. "you should go get some rest, ive got to make changes to security." he said patting yuki's head and then leaving.

Yuki started to panic. He used all his strength to grab Leo's hand hard. He fell to the ground coughing freely into the floor letting little drops of red out. He groaned and looked up at Leo. "D-dont leave me...I'm scared.." He said. He had always been with someone else when he was having an attack. Being alone he didnt know how to stop it. Pink tears ran from his eyes as he pulled Leo down to him and collapesed breathing hard on his lap. His ears were flat and his tail lay between his legs. A sure sign he wasnt faking. The attacks had been getting worse and he didnt know how to stop them.

leo fell to his knees with yuki and cradled the boys head in his lap, since he didnt know what was happening, he couldnt help. he brushed yuki's hair on his face and smiled softly.

Yuki whimpered and curled in on himself. He looked up at Leo, "I-it'll pass...soon enough..." he said between breaths hurting himself in the process. He lifted his bloody hand feeling some of the blood in his mouth fall onto his cheek. He touched Leo's face with his hand. "I-I'm....sorry..." He said in a whispered voice. He didnt know if this was the last time or not. They had been progressivly getting worse and he didnt know when his last attack would be...til he didnt wake up again. He smiled a soft smile feeling the blood from his mout fall into his hair. He stroked Leo's face gently making a small smear of blood though he didnt care. He motioned his face to his. He wanted to tell him he was thankful...that he liked him alot...that he didnt want to die yet.

despite seeing someone as young as yuki possibly dieing at his feet, he didnt cry. he wouldnt cry, he didnt shake, he didnt move to say something like 'that wont happen'...all were just pointless way to cope with yet another loss. leo just smiled, even as yukis face moved closer to his, he smiled. even watching the blood fall from the child, he still kept the same, unwavering, kindly smile on his face. he opened his eyes and leaned forwards abit. "yuki..." he said, his face overing avove yuki's. as he lightly pressed a small kiss to yukis mouth he mumbled. "thank you..."

Yuki smiled faintly happy Leo wasnt telling him lies saying it was going to be okay when it could possibly not be. He felt the small feathered kiss on his lips and he turned his head to the side to cough. He wiped his lips and took the last strength he had pulling Leo's face to his kissing him back. He slid his tongue into Leo's mouth hoping it wasnt the last time. He had to stop for the lack of breath. He pulled away wiping away some of the blood he had put on Leo's lips. He decided then and there he never wanted any harm to come to Leo...he figured this feeling went further than just liking him..."L-Leo...I-I think i'm falling in love with you..." He said laughing then making having it turn into a cough. He took in a shakey breath. "I like you...alot Leo.." He said seeing his vision going in and out making it hard to tell what his face looked like.

- - - Updated - - -

Yuki smiled faintly happy Leo wasnt telling him lies saying it was going to be okay when it could possibly not be. He felt the small feathered kiss on his lips and he turned his head to the side to cough. He wiped his lips and took the last strength he had pulling Leo's face to his kissing him back. He slid his tongue into Leo's mouth hoping it wasnt the last time. He had to stop for the lack of breath. He pulled away wiping away some of the blood he had put on Leo's lips. He decided then and there he never wanted any harm to come to Leo...he figured this feeling went further than just liking him..."L-Leo...I-I think i'm falling in love with you..." He said laughing then making having it turn into a cough. He took in a shakey breath. "I like you...alot Leo.." He said seeing his vision going in and out making it hard to tell what his face looked like.

leo smiled once again, only it was alot sadder this time. hearing yuki say that was great, but carrying it out would be the problem, leo wasnt sure that he himself would live much more longer then a year. he gently pet yuki's head as one of the maids picked him up, and carried him to the infermary were the house doctor would be able to care for yuki until the attack was over. however, leos smile faded and his face gained a look of putrid pure hatred. he would have to amp security up..lots.

sisu

Yuki blacked out seeing the sad look on Leo's face. Did he not like the fact that Yuki liked him. Yuki let a tear fall as he looked back at Leo as one of the staff picked him up and started bringing him out. After that leaving the room he blacked out. He felt his insides hurting...blood was everywhere. He hoped Leo thought of him the same...even a little.

As leo sat in his study, using his computer to program upgrades to the defences, the others words were indeed nice to hear, but...his hands gripped his mouse tightly as silent tears fell from his face. Something like that would be impossible for leo to give him. Not in the state he was in, not with all the uncertainty...he hide his face and mumbled sincere apologizes..

Yuki woke to see a white cieling. He sat up feeling his insides groan and burn like they always did after an attack. This one was one of the worst yet. He usually didnt pass out but this time he did. He sighed looking around the room seeing no one. He looked at the doc in the room which he spotted a moment after. "I-I need to see Leo." He said his voice cracking slightly. He rubbed his throut. It still tasted like blood meaning that attack lasted two hours. He must have lost alot of blood. "Get Leo." He said shooing the doc out.

Leo had already been on his way there when the doc left the room, he went inside and closed the door. Llooking at yuki with a composed face, not at all what he was like only minutes before. "Hey"

Yuki smiled sitting up all the way wincing. "Hey..." He said looking at Leo walk into the room. He wanted to talk about then...when he confessed...what his answer was. What he thought about it...if he had to forget...then Yuki would. "I-I'm sorry you had to see that...they have gotten worse." He said rubbing his stomach feeling it throb threatening to go again.

Leo sighed. "Just stay still and rest. Its best for everyone if youre at your best" he said shortly but gently.

Yuki smiled, "Leo...I-I ment what i said." He said taking a drink of the water on the side table groaning as it went down his throut. He looked at Leo with his ears flat, "You dont like me that way do you? Thats why you looked at me like that...so sad..." He said starting to tear up. "I want to be with you Leo...If you will let me...even for the short time i may have." He said looking at him with pleading eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

Yuki smiled, "Leo...I-I ment what i said." He said taking a drink of the water on the side table groaning as it went down his throut. He looked at Leo with his ears flat, "You dont like me that way do you? Thats why you looked at me like that...so sad..." He said starting to tear up. "I want to be with you Leo...If you will let me...even for the short time i may have." He said looking at him with pleading eyes.

Leo froze with his back turned to yuki, he started shaking and looked as if he was going to break into a million tiny pieces. What was he supposed to say to that? He couldnt say he didnt want to, but the difficulties, his vanishing senses...yukis internal problems. Hell, they had only met a few hours ago, leo honestly had no idea what to do. His voice was slightly shaky as he spoke. "Yuki...i.." he stopped, almost saying he was sorry that he couldnt let it happen. "Please dont fall in love with me..." he whimpered out, his ears shaking along with him even though they were flattened to his head. His tail was motionless as he continued. "I...i dont want to lose anyone else...so...please dont, okay? Dont make me have to be cruel in order to defend you..."

Yuki felt a tear fall. He stood and winced going over to him hugging him around his waist. "Y-you cant tell me you dont like me back. You kissed me then...why?" He said breathing hard for the effort it took. "P-please dont tell me...i dont want to hear them. You probably have little time too..." He said catching his last words. "I'm not going anywhere Leo...but i want to love you now...and forever." He said not knowing why he was saying it for they had just met.

Leo felt himself close to breaking, he was frustrated and sad that yuki wouldnt understandwhy he was doing what he did. "I didnt say that i didnt, its just- .." he burried his face in his tail to stiffle his panicing sounds."i dont wanna lose anyone else....!" He said through the muffled sobs.

Yuki turned to him and lifted his chin, "Your not going to lose me. I'm not going anywhere. You think it doesnt scare me you being the same. I dont understand." He said hugging his waist. He didnt want him to not like him. He wanted him to like him.

- - - Updated - - -

Yuki turned to him and lifted his chin, "Your not going to lose me. I'm not going anywhere. You think it doesnt scare me you being the same. I dont understand." He said hugging his waist. He didnt want him to not like him. He wanted him to like him.

Leo nodded slightly, but he still didnt want this to happen. Yuki could die soon, leo could lose everything within a year...he didnt know what to say anymore he just turned around and lightly pet yukis head.