Master x Pet with rainbowman

azuneko

(uke neko) is a young servant, he has been going from rich family to rich family, they all say he is a troublemaker, that he isnt good at anything, and isnt useful at all, so they send him back to the slave market and here he goes again, a new master.....

My Character:

Name: Sentaro

Race: neko

U/S/SK: Uke

Personality: withdrawn from others, very quiet, speaks his mind easily and is easily embarrassed

Appearance:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

rainbowman's Character:

[TABLE=class: outer_border, width: 500]

[TR]

[TD]Photo:[/TD]

[TD]images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNqF9p-FBr68yjDZ1xDxuAPj8JinIDm552rlCqgn8ZPtbCAsT8[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Name:[/TD]

[TD]Lim[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Age:[/TD]

[TD]23[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Position:[/TD]

[TD]Seme[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Race:[/TD]

[TD]Human[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Personality:[/TD]

[TD]Quiet. Sadistic. hates stupidity.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• rainbowman

It was late night in the cold streets of the red light district. The place where anything illegal and underhanded most likely takes place. Sitting in the back set of a limo was a young boy who had a clear feeling of where he'd end up once again. It had been like this for a while and every time things ended the same as always. Sentaro was picked up out of the car and a collar with chain placed around his neck. He looked up at the male who ran the black market. "Welcome back little kitten. Its no issue if you keep coming back. I'll just raise your price each time so more cash for me." the male said talking hold of the chain as he pulled Sentaro inside. He couldn't believe this was happening again but all that mattered as of now was who'd his new master would be.

Quiet, this is what I really like. Seated at my throne resting, playing my Lion's ear with enjoyment, My sister suddenly interrupts my peaceful night.

"Brother! Are you sure you don't like this one?" My younger sister Lei seems eager for me to buy a new pet, showing all these pictures of Nekos for sale.

"Whatever. Get out of my sight" and this attitude of mine she ignores all the time.

My sister is too young to purchase a pet, so surely my name would be used as the owner.

"MEANIE!! I want this!! THIS!!" Pointed at a neko with an innocent look on it.

'Ah! This one is troublesome. I just know how stupid this pet could be.

My sister called the main branch of which sells the neko and purchased it, being unstoppable. I could hear her murmur about how expensive the neko is "MORE EXPENSIVE, MORE PERFECT!". And as soon as she dropped the phone she sent our butler to the said seller. Now being excited about it.

Noisy.. Noisy brat.

Interrupting her loudness, I made it clear to my sister.

"If that certain pet ruins my peace you know what I will do to it" and I brushed the beautiful fur of my lion which gave out a large yawn.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Sentaro was inside of a cage watching as other nekos get sold one by one. He didn't care if he was sold or not as he'd just be returned soon after. His gaze lowered but it wasn't for long as his cage was opened. "It looks as if your were purchased once again. Try not to mess up so soon. I'll need to build up your hype for when you get returned." the owner said before taking him down the hall. Sentaro was confused to see such a well dressed male waiting for him. 'Oh my... he looks like a butler or something.. Is this my new master?'he thinks as the man handed the chain to the other. "His name is Sentaro or for short Sen. Though once you take him have fun giving him whatever name you see fit." he said waving bye to Sentaro.

The butler nodded as he received the chain connected to the collar but instead of pulling the leash he carried the said Neko.

"Master hates it if you get to dirty the Mansion" Said without even looking at the neko. And soon they took off and went back to the mansion.

As soon as they got back the butler immediately brought the said pet to the bathroom, cleaning him up. He keeps onn saying things about his Master, like a self blabber, but truth is he is giving all these words as advice to the neko.

"Master hates noise"

"Master hates talking"

"Master hates sweets"

"Master hates stupidity"

"Master loves his Lion"

and many more. But to end them all the butler gave his final advice.

"Once you meet Master Lim, you'll never get out of this house. Not alive. So I tell you this for you're not the first to be master's pet." putting on the clothes to the neko this time.. "It's time to meet your owner." The butler carried the Neko.

Sentaro was a bit caught off guard as he was picked up and carried. He heard something about dirt and figured best to make a good impression. Once he saw where he'd be staying he felt a bit impressed as it was a lot fancier than other places he's been. His ears twitched as the butler began washing him. "I suppose those are rules for me to follow. Though not talking seems a bit extreme." he whispers as he noted noise was out of the question. So far the rules made it seem like being here would be easy. 'If I follow the rules I'll be nothing more than a house cat. This might be one owner who won't toss me away!'he thought before getting a bit nervous. The thought of not leaving alive scared him only slightly. Sentaro nods as the butler was now going to introduce him to his master. His mind wondering what this person would be like.

The butler came in the room carrying the pet, where Lim and Lei are staying. Lei jumped off her chair as soon as the door opened, the ruffles of her dress, her curly lemon hair and dark ribbons on her head are bouncing as she hopped one step to another aiming for the opened door.

"YAY! Where is it?! Where is it?!" the brat is so excited. When she saw the neko carried by the butler she screams out of happiness "SO SO SO SO CUUTE!! Waah I wanna keep you!! I wanna keep you!!" pinching the neko's cheeks slightly not wanting to hurt the pet.

Lim, on the other hand stayed quiet, looking at the window's direction, with his hand under his chin getting annoyed by the noise everywhere. The butler soon walked in the room still carrying the neko, there is a big red pillow with silver laces around infront of Lim, and it is where the neko will be placed.

"Here is the purchased pet, Master" the butler lowered his body as attempt to bow as well, putting down the neko on the pillow. Lim nodded still not looking their direction, he pointed his hand at the door sideways telling everyone to leave. Lei doesnt seem happy about it though.

"BROTHER! WHY WOULD I LEAVE? I WANT TO CHECK ON HIM TOO!!" and she keeps raging while the butler carried her off the room.

They are alone now, with the lion. Lim brushed the head of his lion, which stood up and smelled the neko, seems hungry but he won't eat unless Lim says so. The lion came back and yawned, means the neko is clean, and Lim took his first look at the neko.

"Master" Lim said in a low and heavy tone "and 'yes' are the only words your mouth ought to say."

He stared at the neko without even asking his name, and then again, he took off his stare that came back to his window.

As the doors opened, Sentaro was surprised to see a girl so full of joy and excitement. It made his ears twitch and his tail sway. She seemed so nice despite the cheek pinching. He had hoped she was the master but that thought was quickly shattered. Upon being placed on the pillow his mind slightly went blank. He wasn't sure what to do. In his mind he instantly repeated the rules told to him by the butler. It was easy and simple enough for him to remember. As he was deep in thought Sentaro then realized everyone left the room. The silence filled the air and mad him nervous. His gaze went from the male who was now his master to the lion whom stared at him with hungry eyes. Sentaro's ears twitched as he nods hearing another set of rules. "Yes, master." he said realizing that was something he had been use to saying. As he thought he would really become nothing more than a house cat.

Getting annoyed, Lim placed his hand covering his forehead to his eyes, not being used to having someone in his room, except if someone's there to entertain him somehow. Only his butler and sister comes in, well, he does not allow his sister to go in his room, but being unstoppable is what his sister is good at. What makes Lim more irritated is this pet seem to enjoy itself like a regular house cat lazing on a pillow. He's greedy, without any humor and such, though Lim does like it when entertained, he doesn't bother with noise, specially if it's something coming out from pleasure, but he hates it when he's the one feeling uncomfortable. Maybe now he can play a little, since he hated the fact that the kitty annoyed him. What a pointless thinking, just because the neko came in he got annoyed and want to punish it already.

Hmm let's see.. He closed his eyes a bit and with a sudden turn of eyes towards the neko, he lowered his hand placing his palm at the head of his lion, a little stare that seems examining the neko's body from head to toe, his stare came a little deeper as he made a large sigh, not interested, but oh well, his innocent face is annoying Lim thought.

He opened his mouth once more, with his face without expressions, his brows curled up a bit and his usual commanding tone he said..

"Entertain me."

Now what will the neko do? How will he entertain his master?

The real question is, will his master like it, or will he get more than just a slap for a punishment? heh...

Sentaro sat silently as he kept his eyes on the lion and his master. He glanced up slightly noticing the annoyed expression on the other's face. He began looking himself over wondering if he had broken a rule already. He thought back on the rules told to him by the butler. So far he couldn't think of one he broke.

As his mind rattled with what he possibly done wrong his expression turned a bit to a nervous nilly. His ears lowering as he felt his master's gaze upon him. 'It feels as if he's staring straigh through me... it feels really creepy...' Sentaro thought before a request was asked of him.

"Yes master!" he said without hesitation. Then reality hit him like hail on a winter night. He had no idea what to do that wouldn't break the rules. Sentaro stood up and faced Lim. His fear level rising as he hadnt thought of this happening. He had but only two talents which required noise or so some would call it. Knowing that disobeying would be even worse, he parts his lips slowly and began to utter a song in a carefree melody.

[song:

• 4 weeks later...

Lim made an expression of a "tsk" when the neko started singing, his lion yawned like it's a tease. Lim thought for sure he said to entertain him, not to make him sleep. 'I was expecting him to dance or something.. Though it's boring as well. Ugh, this is making me sleepy' Lim stood up and in the middle of the neko's singing, without a word he left the room leaving the neko alone with the lion who yawns more. Even before he closed the door, he smiled a smirk back at the neko and closed the door locking it, and as it became quiet the lion stood up staring at the neko with hungry eyes, while Lim is just standing outside his door with crossed arms.

He was smiling. Though sudden steps beside him was heard.

"Big brother, where's the neko?" Lim ignored her and the little brat started to panic.

Sentaro slowly stopped singing as he watched Lim leaving the room. He stared at the door wondering if his singing was seriously that uninteresting. As different thought's ran through his mind, his heart sank quickly as he heard a growl. His gaze slowly drifting towards the hungry looking lion only inches away from him. 'This pet belongs to my new master.. I can't do anything to harm it or I'll be returned...' Sentaro thinks before getting an idea.

He remembers learning about different types of cats from his previous owner. He realized lions were cats too. He moves his tail back and forth knowing how much he liked to play with moving objects. He figures the lion lives in a house so its possible he's got the mentality of a house cat. Sentaro slowly places his hand out so the lion would give him his paw.

After awhile Lim felt uneasy, not only because of his sister panicking beside him, but the fact that he never heard a load roar of victory from his lion. 'What's keeping him so long?' he was expecting things to be done in some minutes. But still he heard nothing. About some more minutes and his brows started to curl, his sister started to knock hard on his door yelling the neko's name asking if he's alright.

"Whatever happens to that neko, I will never forgive you! NEVER!" She said.

His head is aching, 'Could it be?' he pushed his sister away from the door without saying 'excuse me' and when he opened it he got startled. The lion that he trained to eat anyone he dislikes is now sharing paws with the said neko.

"What the fuck are you doing, King?" his eyes looked as if it is on fire glaring over his own loved pet, the lion.

The lion stood, removed his paw from the neko's hand, walked slowly with his head bowed towards his only master, Lim. But as soon as he gets near, Lim aimed his hand to slap his lion. *slap* the lion stood still and groaned a little mad, 'What the hell is wrong with you?!' and because of his narrow mind he blamed the neko, he came close to it and grabbed it's neck gripping it, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY LION?!" angrily said annoyed..

The fact that the lion never done this before, what did the neko possibly do. For the past 15 minutes and when Lim opened the door, the lion seemed to have been reached by the said neko.

Sentaro was smiling happily as he kept switching hands for the lion to place his paw in. This was kind of fun having another cat to play with. His attention suddenly distracted as he heard shouting from a familiar voice. 'Its that girl from before... I remember that voice easily.. what is going on out there...' he thinks as he continued with the lion. It was only when the doors flew open that things started to instantly look grim.

Sentaro stood still as he watched the lion leave his side and approach Lim. His body flinched as he witnessed a bit of animal cruelty. He could understand being strict but he thought it was a bit too far. his own mind went blank for a split second as he was suddenly swept up by the neck. His gaze fixated on Lim. Sentaro wasn't sure how to answer him as he was told only to say 'yes master'. With the rules implanted in his mind he could only think to himself.

• 2 weeks later...

Without getting any answers, Lim got angrier with the scenes, he dragged the neko holding it's collar and threw the poor thing outside the door. His sister ran towards it and showed mercy "Are you alright?" with a shaking voice, Lei thought she'll see another neko die infront of her, she hated Lim so much for it.

Hugging the neko, Lei called the butler and asked to put the neko to a safe room. While Lim and his Lion, King, settled things in his room, with nothing to hear but growls and hits from whipping punishments.

THe butler came and carried the neko, going to a room with the master's sister, Lei. Lei kept tlaking though, she really is a chatter head.

"My brother is so cruel, I hate him so much!!" with an irritated tone

Ans with a sudden silence and low of her tone she sadly said "he used to love them so much..."

The butler stayed quiet while Lei rant, still carrying the neko walking to a place inside the mansion, but his face shows agreement with what the little lady have said. Lim used to love all kinds of cats, until one day it differ, he killed one of them, and continued on and on until it became a habit. Nobody seems to know what happened, but it was still when Lim is young. Only one cat left beside him, which is his Lion, King.

if you want to let me know that you replied, just PM me.

so I will notice it. : )

Sentaro trembled as he looked down a bit. He wasn't sure what to do about this. He flinched suddenly as Lim grabbed him. He was having a bad feeling but suddenly he was tossed. His eyes filled with water and fear. Though he calmed down a bit when the young girl came to his aid. Lei seemed to have more of a heart in her body than Lim did.

He listened to her grumbling as she spoke of the male who was his master. It seemed he wasn't always cold hearted and cruel. Even if it was a long time ago maybe it was possible to get him to be gentle again. Sentaro was curious to find out why but he knew he'd have to be careful.

Few moments have passed, Lei, the Butler and the Neko reached the safe room.

"You'll be safe here" The butler muttered

Lei sat beside the neko and said "You should go back to your master, Huxian" Pointing at the butler "I will stay with nekoneko-chan until big brother cools his head" then she pouted.

The butler bowed and walked back going to where Lim is and the little girl talked again..

"What's your name agian?" she seems tired of the commotion "Sighs, will you tell me what you did to King?" pertaining to the Lion "Y'know, I don't do this pretty often, talking to pets, but, it's pretty unusual that my brother's lion answered back to nekos.. He usually eats them when the doors are closed.." Lei held the neko's hand a little tight "so.. uhh.. tell me... how did you do it?!" her eyes are widened with curiousity printed in it, plus a little smile that says there is still a chance to get her brother's heart back to normal.

On the other hand, Lim still in the process of punishing his Lion, the butler stayed outside his room, flinched his eyes hearing those whips and cries from the king..

After awhile it became quiet, the butler came in knowing that it's fine now, and when he did he saw Lim seated on his usual seat, the lion bowed down laid beside Lim's chair. Lim's hand petting his lion's head like they made up and is now at peace.

"I brought you water, Master" the butler bowed.

Lim nodded and stared out his window, again, like nothing happened.

Sentaro kept silent as he was now in a safer place than before. He glanced at the girl wondering why she was being so kind to him. Upon hearing the questions he kind of understood. "My name is Sentaro and I didn't do anything. The lion was looking highly hungry but at the same time very lonely and sad. His eyes said it all. Besides we are both cats so placing my hand out he gave me his paw. It was nothing I thought was bad." he says softly.

He kept talking in almost an inaudible whisper. He was keeping in mind that Lim hated noise and that he wasn't suppose to be saying anything more than 'Yes, master'. His eyes lower as he looked down. His tail swaying slowly behind him as he was still worried they'd be found.

"Sentaro, huh... Hmm" She doubting how she talks, like it's really something she don't do to pets "just that? Just the paw?? and stuffs?" She was obviously surprised how it came like that.. "wow... wonder why the other nekos died.... maybe they run or scream so King eat them.." wondering herself and at the moment she heard the lonely and sad part of sentaro's words she came to realize some facts..

"y'know.. Anothe thing about big brother, you heard me didn't you? I said he used to love nekos and fond of them, playing with them and such, I was very little that time" giving out a flashback.. "my brother used to play with them outside, there are more than 3 or 5 more nekos around the house, I was just little but still remember them.. I use to play with them as well.." continuing on she sighed "I don't know what happened to big bother, that I often see him killing his pets one by one, he slaughter them to death when he hears them say something he dislikes, like as if he's betrayed.."

Moment of silence "but I agree to you, King must've been lonely too, he's just a cub when things happened, Lei only promised him his own love but...." she paused.. and the moment she did the butler came in the room hurriedly..

"Madam, the Master has called the neko" he bowed

"NO! Will he do something to sen-chan!?" she protected the neko

"he seemed at peace now, and the lion recieved his punishment" the butler answered still bowed towards them

"hmm, I'm coming with you" she commanded

"uhh no, the master wants the neko alone.. not allowing me as well" he said

Lei bit her lips roughly and now felt as if it's alright..

"okay.. let the neko go.."

then again the butler forward his arms asking the neko to be carried again in a gentle way..

now what will Lim do?

Sentaro looked at her as she spoke of her brother. It sounded to him like one of the nekos most likely ran away or upset him. It sounded like an unfinished story or one with far too many holes in it to be complete. As he sat there he noticed the butler had returned in a hurry. His gaze lowering as he felt his hairs stand on edge. 'If he's done with the lion does this mean I'm next for punishment...' Sentaro thinks before looking at Lei and the butler.

Upon hearing her say it was okay to go, Sentaro stood up and went over towards the butler. He was silent the entire time now knowing he would be in front of his master. He slowly glanced back at Lei slightly before leaving the room with the butler. He wanted to ask him something but decided against it.

The butler then carried Sentaro, while gaining his breath from running. Lei on the other hand walked with them back to Lim's room, even though the butler confirmly stated that the neko is the only one needed, she still walked with them.

"Madam, I hope you didn't say much to the pet." The butler sighed

"You're just a butler, Huxien, I will say whatever I want to whoever I want to say it. My words are firmer than brother's." She glanced sideways being pissed off.

The butler bowed littly and Lei continued her words "Besides, I know th elimits of what I'm needed to say.." she knows her brother's rules, so she should know her own limits as well. Even though she might be aggressive and wins her brother at times, when it comes to this kind of matters, noone can rule more than Lim.

As they walked getting closer to the rooms, Lei stopped and waved "Take care Sen-chan" and smiled a wink as if telling sen to grab her brother's heart back to normal.

The butler then bowed, and continued, walking towards Lim's room, he stopped. Placed the neko down, and knocked the door saying "The neko has arrived, Master."

And not a moment soon Lim answered "Let him in." In a tone not commanding.

What's with the gentle tone, Lim?

Sentaro stared at Lei as she follows behind them. He was curious as to what her and the butler spoke of. His tail swaying from side to side as he then remembers where he was headed to. The fear building up more as he knew he'd be alone with the lion and Lim. 'Will this be my fated doom or will I actually make it out alive...' he thinks trembling a bit in the butler's arms.

Once Lei waves to him he slightly waved back before being placed in front of the door. He glanced up at the butler before slowly entering the room. Sentaro walks in closing the door behind him. He stays standing by the door not sure what was in-store for him.

The moment sentaro came in the lion stood, Lim's palm slipped slowly from the lion's head as it walked towards the neko with a bowed gesture, you could still see stamps ofpunishments on the lion's head and body.

Lim stayed on his seat staring outside as if he's on his own world. Slowly King walked, as if wanting to apologize to the neko, he growled in a sad tone smelling theneko's palm, the palm which he had put his paw with like a handshake he never had before, as if he wanted to hold that palm once again.

While the scenario keeps putting a sad air on the room, Lim still staring outside his window suddenly spoke.

"Come here" Lim pointed down where Sentaro was seated before, the pet pillow.