My precious Stone Flower (( FreakyfelineXkisa-shouta ))

freakyfeline

"hnnf!" gareki jerked away in reflex, trying to get away from the blonde whom he was sure was trying to harass him. "wh-whatwas that?!"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• freakyfeline

• Leo Of The Sun

• Kisa_Shouta

Yogi pouted with a disappointed look on his face 'What does it take you to realize that I am serious?' his cheeks rosy from the Volga effect, his blue eyes gleamed but his lips kept in a thin line and his eyebrows furrowed at the centre, indicating he was indeed -deadly serious - but at the sometime he looked very handsome.

He cast his eyes down in a gloomy look and hunched his head down,disappointed, 'of course you don't believe me' he said, letting his grip slip away and let him go.

'Don't say it like that, why would I want anyone else and be here with you telling you all of this' he frowned. He hated to face the truth, but he knew he had to know it 'you don't feel this way don't you?' he murmured still feeling hazy due to the volga effect, he wouldn't normally have been so open if he wasn't effected.

(aww it's alright XD)

Yogi innocently cocked his head to the side, partially not sure if his response was yes or no, though he couldn't help himself feeling satisfied by Gareki's blush

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 3 weeks later...