Seriusly fun

Anic

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anic

• Arekushisu

Hm.. a name. It will be about a office, the owners son and his secretary. Hm.. The office that changed it? no, that's long... If Gio falls for Kai - A higher love? -sounds a bit cliché... -.- Office love xD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
; You try something!

office love was okay short and a small summary. Um...haha we could do something even mor cliche. Naughty Secretary *laughs* I dont know really i got nothing.

Maybe behind closed doors...no thats long. Behind the desk? like i'm sure Kai will mess with Gio in the office.

*laughs* me too. We can do that one. Behind the desk. Do you want it 18+ or no? Or do you want to make the thread. I wouldnt mind you making it. I dislike doing it its a hassel sometimes.

I'm not good at 18+ but I can always try it. Should learn how to best rp it anyway. else it would only be boring in the long run. *smiles* I'm way to old to get a brain freeze at those parts x)

I could start it, I'll just have to make me some food irl first *smile*