So you walk into a Butler Cafe...

Lao☆kun

What if they gave you the whole Host Club welcome? I just thought seeing other's reactions would be pretty funny.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lao☆kun

• cei1104

• Anessen

• OfTheNewEra

lmao, I'd probably die inside from shyness o O,.... Normal ppl are hard to talk to let alone pretty boys!

TRUE.... I've never seen or been to one though... i'm curious, very curious!

But I think I'm too young to go yet...?:leaf7:

No lol, they have them at certain Cons like Yaoi con or uh Plain Cafe cons. It's innocent... sometimes lol

Hahah, sounds like my taste XD I really wanna go see now! .... even though I say this, I probably won't have the guts to get in all by myself..

Now I'm starting to imagine each waiters looks... gosh overflow.

Haha n n Lets go together. o O o be all like *mordecai n rigby* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH while driving there

xD hahaha, Goin to a cafe full of Butlas!! Because we're two fancy kind of mothafaakass!♬OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH :hamtaro-005 (23):

I wouldn't mind serving others or you both, I already do it at my current job. The difference though instead of Japanese women and men, it's a bunch of angry rednecks yelling about ranch. :cuteonion58:

Ï dont think i like maid cafe or butler cafe or any cafe that has people breathing down my neck while i'm eating. When it comes to food i'm dead serious, no fun all business.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
x"D all serious business during meal time, I ain't mad at you lol.

Hmmm a host club...haha, that would be great

so I guess I'll snicker and hold my laughter until I finish a meal and maybe avoid eye contact

• 3 weeks later...

This would be my expression when I walk in onionn5 -imagines bishies everywhere-

And when I wait for my food/drinks to be served, my face would probably look like this ->onion3 Imaginations run wild...pairing all the hot guys up............ AWW NOW I'M IMAGINING 'STUFFS' :cuteonion41:

I would freak out. I'm not good with people, a crowd of pretty people would cause a panic attack and my legs to go from bones to flubber. onion2

• 1 month later...