Magic and Mystery ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel))((18+))

akiravadel

"Why? Why is Merlin here?" Arthur frowned as he stepped further in the room and noticed his servant's clothes on the floor. Lancelot sat up quickly and fumbled with the blanket, pulling it around his waist. "S-sire.... Merlin was very upset last night after the fight with you... and... and I... I'm responsible for what happened between us. I was only wanting to make Merlin feel better."

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Gawain groaned softly knowing what he said probably got them in trouble anyway, "he was incredibly upset Sire. You were very angry and we found him... well crying and took him here to comfort him..."

Merlin stirred hearing the angry voices and rubbed his eyes before sitting up, "what?... Um... Arthur?" The brunette looked at him and then looked away. "W-What are you doing here? Am I late with your breakfast?"

"Late with my breakfast? Is that all you can say after coming in here and sleeping with my knights?" Arthur scowled at the three of them and turned around, storming from the room. Lancelot swallowed hard and grimaced. "I think he's angry. Maybe he just woke up on the wrong side of the bed last night and now... Um... I'm not sure."

Merlin sat up and blinked a couple of times, "Wait a second... maybe... the enchantment... he has to be enchanted though. He all of a sudden had these feelings and came after me. I was afraid of being thrown away by him and- ugh..." He leaned over a little his insides completely sore. He trembled a little and flashed his eyes healing himself. "That's better..." He looked to Lance. "He's enchanted I'm sure."

Gawain shut the door and turned to them, "well if he is how are we going to fix it?"

"Do we know anyone else with magic? Maybe they could help." Lance frowned as he tried to think of a way to fix the issue, completely forgetting the clueless on Merlin's magic Gawain.

"Anyone else?" Gawain looked over at them. "Who do you know has magic?" He looked a little concerned but then intrigued that there could be someone in Camelot with magic up until the said mage raised his hand. "Merlin?!"

Lance gulped and winced. "Sorry. I forgot. Gawain! Don't say anything! Please! Merlin doesn't do anything bad with it. He just tries to help everyone."

Gawain looked at them shocked, "you knew this whole time? Merlin do you not realize how dangerous it is for you here?"

Merlin looked down, "I know..."

"And you're Arthur's servant! Good lord..." Gawain ran his fingers through his hair. "If he ever found out... please be careful Merlin."

"He won't find out! I will protect his secret... I beg you to do the same, Gawain." Lancelot grabbed the taller knight's arm and gave him a pleading look as he wet his lips. "He's only here to protect Arthur. I'm sure if he knew a way to fix this, it would have been fixed yesterday."

Gawain looked at them then sighed, "I'm not going to tell anyone. I have no reason not to trust Merlin and to be honest I've never personally been wronged by someone with magic. I think it is useful."

Merlin nodded his head, "thank you."

"Good." Lancelot sighed and released Gawain's arm before smiling at Merlin. "Too bad he's sleeping with me. He'd make a splendid role model for children. Eh, Merlin?"

Gawain blushed and rubbed the back of his own head.

Merlin chuckled softly and started to get dressed, "I can help you guys with that if you want. I'm rather powerful." He pulled on his shirt and ran his fingers through his hair.

Gawain smirked, "aww but sweetheart they would be so cute!" He hugged Lancelot close.

Merlin giggled and walked to the door, "I need to talk to Arthur."

"Gawain!!" Lancelot's arms flailed as he turned redder and gasped. "St-stop that nonsense!" ================================================================= Arthur was sitting in his throne and looking sour as he spun his crown around his finger.

Gawain chuckled and leaned in kissing him to silence his arguing. That would really be a topic for way later. Right now they had training to worry about.

Merlin took a deep breath before stepping into his chambers, "sorry about not being there with your breakfast this morning Sire." His voice wasn't as strong as he wished for it to be.

Lancelot sighed in to the kiss and moaned softly, curling his fingers in to Gawain's shirt. He just forgot what he thought was nonsense. ============================================================================================================ Arthur looked up at Merlin and grabbed his crown, placing it on his head. "I'm surprised you showed up at all, what with how busy you were."

Gawain kissed him deeper and ran his hands up his back holding him close. He moaned softly and then pulled back from the kiss, "training time."

Merlin swallowed hard, "y-you kicked me out Arthur when you woke up. I thought you didn't want me at all." The brunette defended himself.

Lancelot trembled as he slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Gawain. "What was that?" ================================================================================= Arthur crossed his arms and scowled at Merlin. "Yeah? Well, did you bother to ask? Huh... Don't think so. Instead you run off for the first bed to jump in."

"To calm you down," Gawain smiled softly and gently gave him a peck on the lips. "Worked."

"You yelled at me to get out of your sights!" Merlin looked at him. "What was I supposed to do? You're the king and we just... just... and then you wake up yelling at me. I was afraid Arthur! I figured whatever enchantment you had on you had worn off and that was it." His eyes started to burn a little before the tears threatened to fall.

Lance wet his lips and leaned up some. "It did? I'm not sure... maybe you should try again." ========================================================================================= Arthur jumped to his feet and growled. "So go jump in the first bed you find! I see how loyal you are!"

Gawain couldn't deny him. He kissed him again and pressed him against the wall. He rubbed his hands over his hips and up his back.

"I was with Lancelot before you!" Merlin gasped at his own words and covered his mouth.

Lancelot moaned into the kiss and wrapped his arms around the taller knight's neck. He was starting to believe he had strong feelings for this man. ======================================================================================================================================= Arthur saw red as he eyed the brunette. "Lancelot? So... Was I just a tool in getting his affection back?"

Gawain smiled softly into the kiss and broke the kiss to kiss along his neck, "skipping practice again?" He chuckled softly.

"No of course not!" Merlin trembled. "I was afraid of you making me leave... I'm your friend Arthur... I'm here to protect you." He swallowed hard.

"N-no... we can't..." Lancelot trembled as he clutched the taller knight's shirt. "Arthur will be more upset..." ======================================================================== Arthur scoffed and pointed a finger in the brunette's friend. "You sleep with all your friends?"