Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Aoi

• Miro

• WindyRain

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 10

Explain one more time

The moments from six to eight seemed to pass by quickly as Saki had paced back and forth by the front door, He glanced at his phone on and off threw the time. He was given a formal guest wear as the table was being made by the butler. By 8:10 the doorbell rang and Saki pulled the door open slowly while the butler called from behind with a soft welcome as Saki bowed allowing his guests to enter as he watched as Jun, Ninose, and Kai all entered the room and Saki shut the door.

Each one wore a wonderful suit that looked expensive and yet still looked affordable by their wedges. Each one sat down as directed to sit by the butler who had placed their plates along the table. Each person looked at Saki as he returned casual glances; it was silent no more than mere glances and the casual smile. The butler moved about the room as he gently placed food onto each plate. It was Kai who broke the awkward silence in the room.

“Well…It is nice to finally meet you Saki Tou. I am Kai Date. I am Ninose’s Step brother.”

Saki looked between the blue haired boy and the silver haired boy he loved. He smiled softly and covered his mouth to laugh, It seemed like he wanted to say something but he became shy at the sudden glances by the boys. Saki nodded gently and glanced at Ninose who was smiling casually and mostly staring at Saki. Jun spoke up, He ran a hand threw his green locks. Though it was clearly not a natural color of green, no one ever said anything or spoke up about it.

“I am truly glade you have joined us Tou, It is a pleasure to have your support for the student council and even wished to join. I came here to personally welcome you to our group and inform you of the laddering, Ninose is your superior in this group and if there are issues you will report to him, Though I do not for-see issues of any kind. I still want you to know.”

“T-t-thank you sir.”

Kai sat down as he leaned on his palm looking at the dish that was covered. At the moment Jun got a phone call and excused himself for a moment. Kai glanced up at the purple like locks and tilted his head in wonderment. ~Is it really purple, It looks so clear and lovely and it looks soft. It is no wonder Ninose is into him~ Kai felt a slight rumble in his pocket as he pulled out his phone he glanced at it and rose from his seat he bowed and walked out for a moment to answer his call as well. Ninose looked up and smiled gently.

“Sorry for inviting them, We had a meeting and Kai wanted to join me today, Seems his friend couldn’t hang out today.”

“I-it is alright. Honestly I don’t mind it when you invite others; I am just glade you came”

“Did you wish to tell me something?”

“Y-yeah but after dinner, I um want to tell you when we get a chance alone.”

Ninose nodded as Kai had come back and sat down he leaned over to whisper in ninose’s ear. ‘I have to go meet Ciel after we get done eating’ Ninose nodded and smiled softly. Once the butler had returned he gave the go ahead to begin eating the meal that was in front of them. Jun had returned in just moments with a smile on his face. He leaned down to whisper in ninose’s other ear. ‘I will have to leave after this it seems Satou needs me for something’ Again Ninose nodded and smiled again.

Saki smiled gently. They all began to eat as there was most comments of how the food was good, Some comments were about how the butler was a god in what he did and what he was pretty good at. Of course Saki agreed and nodded smiling at his butler who was rather good at making him happy and giving him excellent Service through the years that he helped Saki in his life. It soon came to an end as they each finished.

“Well I do sadly have to leave now thank you again for the invite, your home is lovely as well as your food. Ninose do remember father wants us home before late tonight.”

“Yes I will be home once I finish up here”

“Kay, Catch ya later”

With that Jun, Ninose, and Saki remained in the dining hall, Jun was checking his phone for the time as he set his phone down he whipped his mouth and rose bowing gently he looked up to Saki.

“I must again thank you for joining us, and I must begin to thank you for the initiation into your home. It’s a lovely place and I hope we can have a few meetings here in the future, I hate to be rude and dip out after leaving but I have a meeting with a particular lover who wishes to speak to me, So I must leave. Thank you again”

With that Jun had left and the room remained silent as both stood up. Saki glanced at Ninose and bit his lip, He wanted to confess right there and say how much he cared, But before he could get the chance the butler walked over and began clearing the table, It was Ninose who spoke up.

“Shall we move to the other room?”

“Y-yeah. I-it is this way”

They walked out of the dining hall and into Saki’s living quarters. Saki entered first and then Ninose as Ninose entered he shut the door and moved right up to Saki. Saki had turned slowly around and was taken by surprise by the silver haired man who had cupped and lifted his jaw and planted his lips right on the purple haired boy’s lips. It was just moments after that Saki had freed his lips and blushed dark.

Ninose placed a finger to his lips and smiled it was like he read his mind In Saki’s confused state he reached up to lightly peck Ninose’s lips. They were holding each other in a tight embrace of passion just as Ninose spoke softly into saki’s ear.

“Say it, say it for me just explain one more time”

With that Saki had lightly kissed him one more time and whispered low into his lips the word love. Ninose pulled him over to the couch as they sat; Saki got set on to Ninose’s lap as they embraced each other’s tongues explored the vastness of each other’s mouths. Saki had pulled away and placed his head right onto Ninose shoulder and whispered low.

“I love you Ninose. You mean the world to me”

“I know Saki, you mean the exact same to me”

“Hey no fair, you say it to”

Saki lightly punched ninose’s shoulder as Ninose looked at him and lightly laid saki back, peeling the band that tied his long hair back as he touched his cheek and smirked.

“I love you too, Saki. I always have”

Saki laughed as he smiled and lightly kissed ninose’s hand that laid upon his cheek.

Chapter 11- News of love?

Chapter 11 will have 2 Stories in one exciting Set of chapters.

Because I feel like informing you all of this exciting news, There will be a mark to separate the two stories (-------) It will indicate a switch in characters the colors will be lightened enough to read it. I hope you all enjoy.