True Intentions(the book)

Veil

Summary: True Intentions is about a group of 4 uke's and 4 seme's finally learning the true meaning Behind their words and actions, Each story becomes a heart throbbing need for more and more. Will the 8 boys find their destined lover, Or will they walk a path far from fate's wonderful wheel.

What will you do when True Love comes a knocking?

Chapter One

The Very Beginning Part 1

His hair is perfect, it fell perfectly it moved perfectly I feel as though I am locked in a trance with the silver shoulder length hair that he pulls back into that cute little pony tail..i want to tug it and pull him into me just to hug that chest that calls to me while we sit in PE and his face its amazing he looks so manly he is just my type. I’m getting ahead of myself Let me introduce myself. I am Taka Shine and I’m a Junior High school boy(I look very much like a girl . This is my first year at this school my class is Class A Year 1 I just transferred to this school, The boy i mentioned above is my Senpai and also Class A's president, he is a year 1 and he blows my mind. His name is Ninose Nikkii, everyone calls him 'Nikki-senpai', His voice sounds like so soft he has a small accent its really sexy its alittle britsh (Like me ♥). It is like the water since his voice seems to be so cooling and yet it wets your ears....

"Taka-kun please will you participate in class instead of writing in your journal"

...and I’m utterly in love with this man. ♥

Closing the book Taka was writing in. Pulling back his hair he put on a smile to join back in to the class. The long black locks were now fastened by his black hair tie his lips moved gently as he responded. "Nn, Of course Nikki-senpai I'm coming" Taka's small voice seemed to be more American but he had a British accent. Taka dashed off kicking the ball for today's PE lesson on soccer. Taka dashed after the ball kicking it lightly.

Hearing the capping and then a short bell that sounded for student to change their outfits for the class period. Taka’s long hair seemed too much of a bother but Taka loved the glorious black length that gave his body shape. Taka’s body was somewhat sleek and looked very famine in the PE clothes he wore. His uniform consisted of his black tie with the Gold first letters of the schools name ‘NA’ the back on the shirt showed his class and year ‘A,1’ it was also written in gold the whole uniform was black and gold minus the white polo shirt that rested under the coat. Taka walked out of the dressing room holding his bag over his shouldering heading to class. His lips parted a little as he smiled waving at everyone his hair let out of the pony as it sways side to side. It hung right in the middle of his ass.

”Hey Taka-kun, mind if I walk with you” Ninose called from behind Taka, Taka did not respond he was somewhat spacing out as Ninose snuck up behind Taka and whispered in his ear. ”Taka-kun wake up” Taka jumped and blushed darkly his cheeks so very red as the voice whispers into his ear. ”N-n-nin-Nikki-senpai, h-how can I help you?”

Ninose had started laughing it seemed almost funny that Taka had been day dreaming and walking at the same time. Taka couldn’t help but to laugh. He even managed to walk backwards while facing Ninose laughing with him. Before he knew it he ran into Ren Andou, the red head hottie he was a class A year 1 as well and he was also somewhat tempered he usually slept in class.

Ren turned around ”You better have a good reason for bumping into me Taka” Ninose stepped in front of him, he has his hands on his hips, Ninose looked frightful when he took president position. ”Tch” Was all Ren said as he turned and walked to class. Taka let out a sigh of relief Ninose set his hand on his back and gave it a light pat. It caused taka to blush as they walked to class.

The rest of the day was just class work English, Math, History..the day ended quickly Taka had wanted to hurry home to write about his day and even tell his sister Luna what happened. It was the same as any other day nothing significant ever happened, it was just like every other day.

Chapter Two -the very beginning part 2 coming up next.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Aoi

• Miro

• WindyRain

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter Two

The very Beginning part two

It was a new day, all new bright and sunny day. Taka arose from bed and dressed as normal, He walked to school along with his sister who went to the nearby all-girls school. “See you after school Hina-chan” usuing the small nick-name he gave his sister he waved. Every morning seemed the same, So it appeared that way.

Taka arrived to school and began to open his little box that held the school shoes. There was a small note on top, Taka touched the note, a very gentle blue hue was given to the paper, It felts soft. He opened the letter the words scrawled on it were big and legible, and read very silently to himself.

Taka Shine,

If we could talk that would be great.

Meet me at the rooftop at the Noon bell

Sincerely Yours.

Taka’s cheeks turned red as he thought to himself. A confession from Ninose, No way I’m dreaming His hands went up in a hazza as he had a smile he just felt like screaming his lungs and just kept thinking over and over. At Noon on the Rooftop. At Noon on the Rooftop. Taka found himself spacing off after he got his shoes on and had begun walking to first period. Today there was no Physical Education, which means he wouldn’t see Ninose until noon.

First period seemed to drag on and on, Second and third also dragged on, Ninose wasn’t in any of the classes, Taka had been caught staring out the window with a grin on his face, when the Noon Break/Lunch Bell went off as Taka got up he took off towards the roof.

Opening the rooftop door taka’s eyes went wide as he saw Ren, Taka’s eyes darted to the ground just as Ren turned to face Taka, Taka eyes had closed and he had bowed. “I’m sorry for disturbing you, I’ll just leave" Ren shook his head.

He seemed to be very eased today as he looked to the side. “stay“, Taka peeked up , He had seen many people get slapped even hit because they looked at ren, The red hair seemed perfect in the sun and his eyes looked so very gentle now…

Was this letter from Ren? Taka thought as he nodded. Ren took a step closer to Taka, Taka’s own heart began to speed up. The distance between Ren and Taka began to become less and less, until Taka was held in Ren’s arms ”Taka..I…what I’m trying to say is..I um..Uh.. He began to mumble. ”Really like you”

Chapter three- The Truth Comes Out is coming Next

Chapter three

The Truth Comes Out

”Taka..I…what I’m trying to say is..I um..Uh.. Really like you”

Taka rolled over in his bed. He draped his arm over his eyes as he let out a rather large sigh, that moment of the confession played over and over in his head. He was so confused, He had seen Ren beat others up and even saw him point out how gross the couples were. Taka sat up his lips parting and his voice softly spoke out. “what will I do..”.

Getting up from the bed he laid in for two days, he scratched his back and stretched, Grabbing his cell, the little blue and maroon light blinking. A message, from who? Opening the phone he looked at the message his lips moving to the words.

~Taka, I wanted to tell you. Get better soon.

School has gotten boring since you fainted on the roof...

Come back to us soon please.~

I wonder who sent something so sweet Taka smiled and looked at the sender, there was the sender his eyes narrowed his gaze dropped his arm dropped. He bit his lip, From Ren.. , the memory of that day played in his mind on a continuous loop, The hug, the confession.. ” Why couldn’t you be Ninose damn it..” His hands balled up then the moment his heart went ba-dump.

Bu-dump? No why did my heart do that…with...Ren...but I love Ninose… so wh- Sitting down he played through the moments when Ninose had hugged him, No ba-dump, then with Ren hugging him a ba-dump. Taka sat down at the desk in his room as he set his head down taka looked at his phone. ” Ren was the only one to send me a message..” Taka felt like crying.

Sitting up he took out his journal and drew a small diagram and gently wrote the two features of both boys, comparing their kindness, their words, and hang out time. He sat there for a while staring at the chart till the real answer hit him, Looking at the clock he smiled grabbing his cell. Sending the quick message and got up grabbing his outdoor clothes getting dressed in shorts and a gentle tank top, He pulled his hair back gently.

Dashing to the fountain he looked at his phone and sent the message. Hey, meet at the fountain outside of the park, we need to talk and we need to talk right now Taka had ran there, he was so excited. Sitting down on the ledge of the fountain he looked up kicking his legs. Hearing footsteps in the empty park, Taka looked over at the entrance awaiting his arrival.

Chapter 4 -The Truth is..is coming next.

good job, Saki! :p Taka is pretty confused now..... Ren or Ninose? I think he likes Ren better, but we will see.... :p

waiting for ch 4~

Chapter Four

The Truth Is..

“Taka?”

Looking away from the entrance to the park to the very voice he knew he had almost wished it was his imagination. His very core just barked and yelled at him as he wanted to scream at him for not checking up on him at all.

“Ninose!"

“I was on my way to your place, I heard you fainted on the roof and Ren was up there..what were you doing on the roof all alone with him?”

Taka was almost shocked to see that Ninose seemed to be okay with Ren being the one who took care of him let alone Him being all alone up there with Ren. Taka just got up, He took a whim he wanted to see what would happen, Taka hugged Ninose.

Ninose Laughed and patted him on the back. Just as I thought nothing no ba-dump nothing at all. Backing up he looked to the side, and let out a sigh, At least my feelings are honest sitting back down. He spoke to Ninose, explaining the note he found and yet Ninose looked like he didn’t care. Taka stood.

“I thought perhaps when I got up there it would have been you, I was shocked to see Ren.”

Ninose shrugged. Taka almost felt hurt that Ninose didn’t even feel the same but he was glade at the same time, His true feelings were for the man he had been waiting for. Taka’s eyes drifted for the entrance, just to see Ren.”Ren, you came!” He seemed so happy and yet he was so confused by it himself.

“Whats, Student Pres. doing here? Did you text me just to tell me you picked Ninose”

“Ren, you should stop before you hurt him, you know your father would have a heyday just to find out that your gay and you fell for Him none the less.”

“Shut it, this is between me and Taka. Now Leave.”

Taka watched in a defenseless manner those two seemed to go at it like they hated each other he had spaced out just enough to miss most of their argument till he was pulled back into reality by Ninose speaking so harshly.

“You realize that Taka has been head over heels in love with me since he came”

“Just shut it you jacka-“

Taka spoke quickly cutting Ren off from speaking it was like taka wanted to confess his life right then and there in front of Ninose his lips moved quickly his voice shaking slightly as he moved to Ren’s side. His hands touched his own chest as he spoke looking up at Ren.

”The truth is…I love him, Ninose…I mistook your kindness but my body…my heart…Reacts to him not you, I’m Sorry Ninose”

“Taka, Think about this, you can’t love him it’s impossible considering who he is the son of”

“Shut up Ninose! He doesn’t need to know that crap yet!”

"Then when Ren, You Need to tell him now"

Taka stood in confusion. Why cant he tell me now? what is it? Ren looked down at him a with a huff. Ninose tapping his foot, he had that angry look on his face. Hes in student president mode again. Taka looked to the side, the silence seemed to drag on.

"Whose son are you Ren?"

Chapter 5 – I Don’t Care. Is coming next.

so its clear! he likes Ren better :p (as I thought so :p)

now Im curious who Ren's dad is and why he didnt want to tell it XDDDDD

Good job Saki! I have read all of them and i think Taka and Ren are a good match. *smiles* I am waiting for the 5th to see who Ren's dad is.

Keep going!

Chapter Five

I Don’t care.

Silence hit as the two boys who were just arguing just moments ago were now looking at Taka. Ren had let out a rather large sigh as he looked to the side. Ren’s silence gave permission to Ninose to speak. He spoke with kindness but took care with his words.

“Taka, His last name its Andou think about it”

Taka’s silence told Ninose to explain. Ninose spoke again Ready to reveal Ren’s Fathers name.

“Ren Andou’s father is-…”

“Sachio Andou, the loan shark who’s put a lot of parents in debt because of the loans”

Ren’s words cut out Ninose’s gaze dropped from Taka’s to the ground. His pained expression in his dark eyes looked so dark; it pained taka just to look at them. Ninose nodded in confirmation. Taka’s eyes widened, that name was the same that had forced Taka to switch schools in the first place.

“Y-your father and you are different people..Ren..My heart reacts to you, I dont care Ren!”

"....Taka....."

Ninose stood, his silver locks almost glistened as he turned as he added just a little more to the conversation. His hands adjusting the bag he had been carrying on his shoulder. His free hand grabbing at the vibrating cell in his pocket pulling it out to peek at its context,

“Now that this is fixed, my Vice president has been spamming my phone, if you will excuse me.”

Taka looked over, ~Vice president? Who is it I wonder? Why did he even bother to stop if he had to get on somewhere?~ The questionable look on Taka’s face gave way to his concern and ponderous thoughts. Ninose turned lightly his lips went from emotionless to a smile.

“So, you got Saki Tou to join the Council members?”

“Ren whose Saki Tou?”

“Saki Tou, is the quiet boy with the purple hair, Well I have to get going, Excuse me Boys.”

With that Taka and Ren watched as Ninose walked away. Ren grabbed Taka’s hand gently pulling him in closer, Lifting his chin and gently planting the most of delicate kisses onto his lip. Both of them flushed a dark red. As they parted Ren Smiled gently to Taka who spoke out softly.

“My Raven, I love you.”

“I love you too, My Flame”

Ninose had continued to walk away his phone sounding over and over with the notification for a message. Ninose picked it up turning to see Taka and Ren hugging tightly; ~they seem happy~ He looked at the text, the silver locks being taken with the gentle breeze that hit.

- Hey, I’m waiting where are you?

I need your help Ninose

Sender: Saki Tou –

Typing back Ninose turned and continued on his way. Ninose stared at the words he typed as they sent.

- Im on my way,

Stopped to see Taka and found out Ren confessed his feelings.

15 minutes I’ll be there –

Arriving to the door Ninose lifted his hand towards the knocker that rested on a very large door. Once Ninose knocked the knocker the door was opened and he was greeted by the butler who led him inside, the home was spacious and lively with gentle sounds of music and a gentle voice. That very voice was so very soothing.

Approaching the doorway that held the young boy Ninose came to see, He knocked gently on the doorway panel. Saki rose from his seat the purple hair hung over his shoulder tied by a red ribbon that dangled its side down his chest. The door was open and they both seemed to smile. His voice spoke softly it seemed so tender and shy.

“Ninose"

Chapter 6- Secrets

Coming up next.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

nice chapter. I liked Taka's reaction when he found about Ren's father.

hope Ninose will find someone nice as well.

Chapter Six

Secrets

“Saki”

Ninose moved slowly to sit down as tea was brought to the boy’s, Saki seemed to be so very silent his eyes watching ever little move those gentle maroon eyes that looked upon Ninose like a hungry doll. The butler bowed as he held out sweets for Saki and Ninose. They both seemed to partake in a piece of the soft pie.

“Saki, what is it you needed from me?”

“Didn’t you say you would help me?”

Nodding slowly Ninose smiled and tilted his head; He then remembered what he had promised pulling out the school rules manual and held it out. Saki reached over touching Ninose hand, the moment brought a spark both pulls pulled their hands away looking at their hands. They seem to speak in unison.

“I’m sorry”

Ninose looked to the side it was weird but at the same moment he felt relieved. Saki had looked off to the side his eyes looking up from his hand as he coughed gently motioning to the only butler that was in the room, He grabbed a glass of water for his young master and set it down. Saki lifted it up and took a sip; he rose from his chair and smiled.

“What took you?”

“Pardon?”

“I asked, what took you so long to answer my message”

“I saw Taka in the park.”

Saki seemed to grip his glass tightly as he turned holding it tightly, His face showed displease at the answer given to him, it was like saying ‘I like taka im sorry I spent time with him’ although these two seemed to be friends and nothing more.

“I see, well let’s begin our lessons right”

The sour mood seemed to pass so quickly and got replaced with the person from before and emotionless boy who looked unbelievably handsome but despite his looks, he looked like a god or he seemed to think he did. He walked with poise as he sat much like a lady. His flamboyancy was evident from how he acted around boys.

“Yes let’s begin. Now then here is the rules we follow, try to remember them won’t you”

“Yes, yes”

Saki didn’t seem like he cared much for details as he sat there, Ninose rose and removed the school jacket, the white shirt seemed to be buttoned up pretty high as the silver hair stands seemed to touched the white shirt, Ninose unbuttoned a few buttons and loosened his tie, He leaned forward and pointed at the book and how they handle a situation.

Saki blushed as he looked upon the man before him his eyes seemingly to watch and never seemed to fade away from the view of the man before him. It was like watching a graceful little boy sit before him, the purple strands of hair fell over his shoulder and he played with it twirling it on his finger. Ninose looked up.

“Are you alright your face is a bit red”

Saki blushed and jumped up from his seat as he nodded he had slammed his hands on the table nicking his hand on the corner of the table he made a soft ouch noise as he lifted his hand, He missed the vein. Ninose got up quickly and moved over to him holding hand with his own handkerchief.

He applied pressure to the wound as he looked over. They seemed so very close Ninose seemed ever so cool in his swift actions as Saki imagined Ninose in a suit of armor and throwing up a sword like he just won some sort of contest. Ninose spoke Saki snapped out from looking at his hand.

“You have to apply pressure so it doesn’t continue; You need to be careful alright Saki”

Saki felt like swooning as his ‘savoir’ lifted up his hand leaving his own handkerchief on Saki’s hand, Saki gripped it tightly as he looked to the side. He seemed almost embarrassed he wanted to seem so very cool and masculine in front of Ninose and still managed to fail.

“Thanks Ninose”

Chapter 7- The Look

comming up next

Chapter Seven

The Look

Gently and slowly both boys lowered to a nearby couch. Saki waved his hand to the butler; He turned and left closing the room door. The room was silent and the eyes from Ninose and Saki met. Ninose lifted his hand and handkerchief to check the small abrasion looking up Ninose smiled a soft and gently smile, the sun that entered the room hit Ninose and Saki blushed a little more.

“Ninose..I..Um I-”

Ninose lifted his hand and placed a finger on Saki’s lips. Saki bit into his lip when the idea of just kissing Ninose right then and there but he was a subtle boy, Ninose folded the handkerchief as his lips moved softly to a gently hum.

Saki sat in awe as Ninose hummed, The shy boy bit his lip and moved in for a gentle kiss, Ninose took his face in his palm as he pulled him into a gentle and yet inviting kiss. A gentle knock was heard on the door as saki pulled away angered and slightly pissed.

“What! Im busy”

“Sir you have a guest, requesting a hearing from you, Shall I send him off sir?”

“No I’ll be out in a second, and speak with him”

“As you wish sir, I’ll take him to the dining room”

With that the sounds of the butler’s footsteps walked away fading down the hall outside of the closed music room door where Ninose and Saki resided. Saki stood he walked out of the room while Ninose straightened his clothes he touched his lips curiously. He felt almost like an idiot for responding back.

“He kissed me.. I wonder why I responded the way I did, so unprofessional”

Ninose tapped his foot lightly, He was getting bored in the room he sat in, Yes it was elegant and high class with the chandelier in there being the only source of dim lighting and the windows looked nice though tinted with some sort of window tinter, they hardly let light in, A creative atmosphere for the boy who was known as creative.

Saki became irritated with his sudden departure from the room and the moment he had gotten his first chance to kiss the man he liked though with irritation he let out a sigh His butler grabbing some sort of robe for Saki to wear to this weird hearing. He entered the room angrily.

“This better be good, you interrupted a very important moment and I wish to return to that moment quickly.”

Saki had walked in the room with closed eyes and sat upon a chair much like a king as a familiar voice came upon the person standing before him was the very same blonde he had Rivaled on just about everything before he had met his true love and that being Ninose. Saki shifted in his chair as he looked upon the blonde boy.

"Its me"

“Satou…Hase…”

The boy known as Satou Hase seemed to have a small gift as he held out a basketball, Many people knew that Satou and Saki had been friends since childhood, though friends wasn’t something that they truly were, they competed a lot always trying to better the other and trying to be best at everything, Satou also had money and had a fortunate family.

“Satou, I’m busy I do not want to deal with this right now”

Satou scoffed and turned around and left with his middle finger showing Saki rose up from the chair appalled as he couldn’t come back with anything smart as Satou turned from the door and looked back at him once again. Their eyes met rivals they seemed to have sparks between them.

“Look Saki I think your guest may be bored, better go fetch him and entertain him before he runs away”

“Shut your mouth and get out!”

The slightly angered Saki got down and walked off towards the music room he was in with Ninose. The hall seemed to be much longer then it was he felt like it was taking forever to get to the room, as he finally reached the door the door was open.

Chapter 8-More Secrets!?

Coming next

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 8

More Secrets!?

Saki moved into the room quickly his eyes scanning the room, to see that no one was there. Saki slipped to his knees the soft silky purple hair slide down his arm as his whole upper body was now held up by his arms. Saki felt despair and at the same time he felt somewhat pissed that Satou was right.

“Che…damn it …Where did you go”

Saki had begun to pound the floor as his butler walked in and lightly whisper in his ear explaining the were abouts of the missing Ninose, Saki got up quickly and took off out of the room and down the hall, He heard a voice. ~Ninoses’ voice is up ahead I have to hurry~ Approaching the room Saki leaned against the wall listening in.

“Yes, Yes understood sempai…No not exactly….He stepped out for a hearing…Yes Don’t worry..I’ll see you then sempai”

Saki’s heart sank, He had other plans and it was with his upperclassman. Saki grabbed his chest, It felt sore and it hurt. He came out from the side changing his demeanor only to pretend he didn’t hear that conversation, Even though he only heard one side it still hurt.

“Nikki-sempai…I thought you left.”

“No im here I just got a phone call, It seems the Year two president needs help with some preparations”

“So you have to leave?”

“Not quite yet but soon I will due to the time and all”

Saki nodded dropping his head, the Shyness that swirled around Saki was showing brightly as Ninose came up to him and patted his head. Due to the height difference between the boys was only a few centimeters but Saki appeared small when Ninose was close to him.

After a moment Saki felt his own heart pound in his chest as he looked up, Saki lightly blushed and hugged him tightly. His thoughts ran wild hoping Ninose didn’t pull away. Ninose’s eyes widened as the sudden hug came from nowhere, Ninose blushed feeling the breath from saki on his ear when he spoke he whispered low.

“Don’t worry I am still here it’s okay relax alright. By the way saki..”

“Yes?”

“Im only going to say this one time so listen carefully.”

“Okay go ahead Nikki-semapi”

“Im going to give you a few days to give me an answer alright”

The air felt sticky and weird as the boys stood close Saki nodded to Ninoses’ request. Pulling back before he spoke he pecked the top of saki’s head his lips pulled back saki’s eyes wide as he looked up. It was silent except for the beating of both saki’s and ninose’s hearts that revealed their emotions.

“Think about what happened. I will not bug you for an answer but I expect one …so think carefully and give me a promising answer that will make me happy.”

Saki looked up his eyes curiously looking upon the boy, the young master felt confused and yet he felt at ease. He opened his mouth to speak when Ninose placed a finger to his lips to shush him as he turned and began to leave. He turned and left. The hours seemed to go by quickly upon this meeting.

Ninose smirked as he walked out the door stretching lightly he let out a soft sigh as he walked down the path to his home he felt almost dumb for requesting an answer about feelings from a boy who is always shy, and now he was the vice president of the student council. Ninose picked up his cell lightly looking at the recent call he had just made.

Recent calls:

Jun Fujimori – 20 minutes ago

Satou Hase – Yesterday

Kai Date – 2 days ago

Jun Fujimori – 2 days ago

Ren Andou – 5 days ago

Ninose scoffed at the list and shut his phone shoving it into his pocket as he undid the coat he had on and walked with a loose tie and shirt. He stopped by a cross walk, awaiting the signal when his phone went off attempting to get his attention he let it ring and ring. The walk sign glowed up and he crossed the path to a rather large building opening the door. Taking his phone out he looked at it.

I hope your finished im waiting for your report.

Hurry it up and turn it in now.

Ninose walked into the kitchen and began preparing food. The thumping of footsteps ment his brother was home. And the thumping was headed towards the kitchen. Ninose turned with the plate grabbed a drink from the fridge, He put away what ingredients he used when he turned to see his step brother.

“Your late. You realize that your mom has been worried sick.”

“Shut it Kai, Im not in the mood.”

“Let me guess, Saki and you went at it for a bit didn’t you?”

“Drop it and leave me be Kai!”

Ninose grabbed his drink from the table and hurried to his room so he could stare at his phone while he nibbled on the sandwich he made he let out a sigh and looked at the cell and set it on the table beside him as he looked up.

“Great.. Just great.. I hope you are going to realize that you like me saki..”

Chapter 9 – Say what?

Coming next.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Chapter 9 –

Say what?

The morning came quickly it was almost as if it was a wake-up call for Ninose, Ninose awoke to a text message, It wasn’t from who he had hoped. Jun Fujimori had become impatient for his report. As Ninose looked at his phone he let out a rather harsh sigh he looked to the side with a slight annoyance as he rubbed his eyes and scratched his head. The reply the blue silver haired boy gave was short and sweet.

Jun Fujimori

You will have your report soon.

Though he let out a sigh yet again his club captain was Jun and he required answer from Saki but seeing as how Saki only responded to Ninose it was simple have the captain out and about for requiting needs. Ninose pursed his lips and rose from his bed as a harsh knock on the door came and soon after the door was opened.

“Ninose, you going out today? Why don’t I come with you”

“Come with me? Kai what are you planning didn’t you have a homework date with that boy, what’s his name?”

“Ciel? Yeah but that’s later come on Ninose, let me come with you for now”

“Alright, fine Kai. I ask that you keep quiet today.”

“Sure sure, whatever you say”

With that the boys were out of the home and on their way to do Ninose’s free day chores.

----------

Meanwhile Saki rose from bed at his butlers request as he was stripped from his night wear and instructed to bathe. Saki rose to walk into the bathroom and began to bathe. His butler laid out all his clothing for the day and grabbed a fresh towel.

Once Saki had finished he walked out grabbing the towel and drying off. He soon began to dress himself while his butler brought him his phone with a small letter next to it. Saki glanced at the letter as he tied his hair back gently he leaned on his palm once he finished. He grabbed at his phone and began typing a text.

Ninose Nikki

Hey you wanted my answer, well here it is.

You will have your way, Yes…I carelessly kissed you..

If we could talk, perhaps over dinner tonight?

The message was sent without delay. Saki set the phone down and picked up the letter. He opened it slowly and gently pulled out the contents there was a small patch for his uniform and a letter. Within the letter it explained the patch and the detail on it.

‘Saki, we as the student council would like to formally present you with a patch, that must be on your uniform; Right below your class and rank on the vest. The details of this patch are, SC for the student council, as well as the rank you are given, It says Co-president. I will leave you to Ninose as he is your president. Please take great care in wearing this badge and maintaining your professional appearance. Have a great day’

The letter had no return sender or even a name from who sent it. It was completely anonymous. Though it seemed weird Saki shrugged placing the letter on the table and held out the badge he was given, Of course his butler came over and took it gently. He waited for instruction as Saki spoke he listened carefully.

“Place it below my school class and rank on the front of the vest. Is that understood?”

“As you wish sir, It will be ready soon”

The butler bowed out as he moved gently out of the room Saki glanced at his phone countless times and decided he would lay on the bed awaiting for the uniform to be finished. Saki had begun to drift into a soft slumber until the sheets below him vibrated due to the phone going off. Saki sat up carefully seeing the uniform laying on the sheets.

The phone beside Saki continued to vibrate as Saki rubbed his eyes and leaned back on the pillows as he grabbed the phone and glanced at the phone. Saki slowly looked at the message while his eyes opened wide as he screamed out of the room calling his butler to the room. He came quickly opened the door he turned the lights on that he had turned off with his recent visit.

“Yes sir?”

“What time is it?”

“It’s a little bit after six, Is there anything I can get for you sir”

“N-no, it’s fine. I got some time.”

“Yes sir”

Chapter 10- Explain one more time