Which Junjou Romantica Character Are You?

Ritsu Oda

Here's the link~

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

And here's my result~

Misaki Takahashi!

1249843462_3272_full.jpeg

You are Misaki Takahashi! You are the total cliché of an uke. Misaki is an orphan whose parents died in an accident when he was 10, which he blames himself for. He’s not the sharpest tool in the shed, which is why he needed Usagi-san to tutor him. He’s basically the main character of the whole series. Misaki is a good cook and does all the housework for Usagi-san as well. He is a determined, hardworking person, but the bad things about him are that he is constantly in denial over how he feels about Usagi-san, he is always afraid to care about himself and tries not to be a burden on others, and he is slightly self conscious. Pick up line of choice: “I think…I might love you.” Pairing: Romantica

The story reminds me of myself....just a little or a bit different...*wipes away tears*

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• Elegance

• Ritsu Oda

• takaakisan

You are Shinobu Takatsuki! Shinobu Takatsuki is an 18-year old high school student (and the son of Mitsuhashi University's dean of literature and of Miyagi's boss) who believes it to be fate that he is in love with his ex-brother-in-law, Miyagi Yo. He would very much like Miyagi to take responsibility for Shinobu falling in love with him. He is often blunt and unreasonable, though is shown to have a softer side. He is a strong believer in destiny and seems to only know how to cook cabbage. He will, however, do anything for those he loves! Pairing: Terrorist

1249843273_4716_full.jpeg

i got:

Shinobu Takatsuki!

1249843273_4716_full.jpeg

You are Shinobu Takatsuki! Shinobu Takatsuki is an 18-year old high school student (and the son of Mitsuhashi University's dean of literature and of Miyagi's boss) who believes it to be fate that he is in love with his ex-brother-in-law, Miyagi Yo. He would very much like Miyagi to take responsibility for Shinobu falling in love with him. He is often blunt and unreasonable, though is shown to have a softer side. He is a strong believer in destiny and seems to only know how to cook cabbage. He will, however, do anything for those he loves! Pairing: Terrorist

Nowaki Kusama!

result image

You are Nowaki Kusama! Even though you are slightly younger than your lover, you are seme. Nowaki is 17 when he meets Hiroki by seeing him crying in the park. He immediately falls for “Hiro-san” and asks him to be his tutor. They end up starting to date soon after. At the beginning of the series, Nowaki has many jobs to support himself, having dropped out of school to work. He ends up going to America to study pediatrics for a year, then comes back to become a doctor. He is very tall and is said to always be very warm, warmer than most people. Nowaki is a very loving person, but he tends to be very possessive and jealous at times and is shown to be very stubborn in some cases. He wears warm clothes like long sleeves, scarves and turtlenecks in dark colors like black and blue. Oh, and his doctor coat thing. His name means Typhoon, because he was left outside an orphanage during a typhoon. Pick up line of choice: “Let’s do it a lot tonight.” Pairing: Egoist

• 2 months later...

Akihiko Usami!

You are Akihiko Usami! You are a seme. Akihiko Usami is a twenty-eight year old popular author of fiction and erotic boys love novels, and the youngest recipient of the distinguished Naomori Award. His nickname is "Usagi", which means "rabbit" in Japanese. Usagi is Misaki's tutor for the upcoming entrance exams, and a very close friend of Misaki’s brother Takahiro (he, in fact, harbored an unrequited love for Takahiro for a long time). He and Hiroki were childhood friends. Shortly after meeting Misaki, he finds that Takahiro has gotten engaged. Seeing how upset this makes Misaki on Usagi's behalf, Usagi realizes that he loves the younger boy and the two become lovers. Usagi is very childish. To try and make up for his lack of a traditional childhood, he has a plethora of stuffed animals and children’s toys. He is somewhat possessive, but hard to read at times. Usagi also is NOT a morning person at all and when awakened, he is very grouchy. Pick up line of choice: “Look at me with that face…and mix me all up inside even more.” Pairing: Romantica

Nowaki Kusama!

You are Nowaki Kusama! Even though you are slightly younger than your lover, you are seme. Nowaki is 17 when he meets Hiroki by seeing him crying in the park. He immediately falls for “Hiro-san” and asks him to be his tutor. They end up starting to date soon after. At the beginning of the series, Nowaki has many jobs to support himself, having dropped out of school to work. He ends up going to America to study pediatrics for a year, then comes back to become a doctor. He is very tall and is said to always be very warm, warmer than most people. Nowaki is a very loving person, but he tends to be very possessive and jealous at times and is shown to be very stubborn in some cases. He wears warm clothes like long sleeves, scarves and turtlenecks in dark colors like black and blue. Oh, and his doctor coat thing. His name means Typhoon, because he was left outside an orphanage during a typhoon. Pick up line of choice: “Let’s do it a lot tonight.” Pairing: Egoist

• 6 months later...

1249843462_3272_full.jpeg

You are Misaki Takahashi! You are the total cliché of an uke. Misaki is an orphan whose parents died in an accident when he was 10, which he blames himself for. He’s not the sharpest tool in the shed, which is why he needed Usagi-san to tutor him. He’s basically the main character of the whole series. Misaki is a good cook and does all the housework for Usagi-san as well. He is a determined, hardworking person, but the bad things about him are that he is constantly in denial over how he feels about Usagi-san, he is always afraid to care about himself and tries not to be a burden on others, and he is slightly self conscious. Pick up line of choice: “I think…I might love you.”

1249833316_7976_full.jpeg

i got :hamtaro-005 (19):

Misaki Takahashi!

You are Misaki Takahashi! You are the total cliché of an uke. Misaki is an orphan whose parents died in an accident when he was 10, which he blames himself for. He’s not the sharpest tool in the shed, which is why he needed Usagi-san to tutor him. He’s basically the main character of the whole series. Misaki is a good cook and does all the housework for Usagi-san as well. He is a determined, hardworking person, but the bad things about him are that he is constantly in denial over how he feels about Usagi-san, he is always afraid to care about himself and tries not to be a burden on others, and he is slightly self conscious. Pick up line of choice: “I think…I might love you.” Pairing: Romantica

• 4 weeks later...

Nowaki Kusama!

1249833316_7976_full.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my result.....

Nowaki Kusama!

1249833316_7976_full.jpegYou are Nowaki Kusama! Even though you are slightly younger than your lover, you are seme. Nowaki is 17 when he meets Hiroki by seeing him crying in the park. He immediately falls for “Hiro-san” and asks him to be his tutor. They end up starting to date soon after. At the beginning of the series, Nowaki has many jobs to support himself, having dropped out of school to work. He ends up going to America to study pediatrics for a year, then comes back to become a doctor. He is very tall and is said to always be very warm, warmer than most people. Nowaki is a very loving person, but he tends to be very possessive and jealous at times and is shown to be very stubborn in some cases. He wears warm clothes like long sleeves, scarves and turtlenecks in dark colors like black and blue. Oh, and his doctor coat thing. His name means Typhoon, because he was left outside an orphanage during a typhoon. Pick up line of choice: “Let’s do it a lot tonight.” Pairing: Egoist

Honestly I'm much more like Hiro-san......rabbit14

attachment.php?attachmentid=29143&d=1399459442[/img]

Misaki Takahashi

Birthdate: August 18

Zodiac sign: Leo

Misaki is an 18 years old student, living with his older brother Takahiro. He lost his parents in a car accident when he was 8 and was raised by his brother. Misaki always felt responsible for the death of his parents as well as for the fact Takahiro had to give up on his studies and start working to provide for him.

In need of some serious help with his studies in order to attend the college he wants to join, Takahiro asks his best friend Usami Akihiko to become Misaki’s tutor. Due to a sudden company transfer, Takahiro moves to another town leaving his dear little brother in the hands of Usami.

The young boy never dated, nor did he fall in love before. When he realises he fell in love, it’s already too late for him to go back, and the fact that it is with a man, makes him live in total denial of his feelings.

YAY

Hiroki Kamijou!

result image

You are Hiroki Kamijou! You are uke. Hiroki, or “Hiro-san”, used to be a bit of a manwhore. He was in love with his childhood friend Akihiko Usami, or “Bakahiko”, for basically half his life, and he slept with random guys. After sleeping with Akihiko and realizing that his love was always going to be unrequited, he goes and sits in the park to angst about it, and it’s there that he meets the love of his life Nowaki Kusama. Hiroki becomes an assistant professor at M University, where he teaches Literature. (Coincidentally, one of his students there is his former love interest’s boy toy, Misaki) His nickname is “Demon Kamijou” because he throws things at his students (or, well, everybody for that matter.) He is super cute, and he’s my favorite character, so be glad you are him! Sometimes his pride gets in the way of expressing his emotions, hence why the pairing is called Egoist. He wears suits and ties most of the time. Pick up line of choice: “Nowaki… I’m cold.” Pairing: Egoist

Although I think there might be a bit of Usagi in there too.....right Suzuki-San?

Hiroki Kamijou!

1249834033_6291_full.jpeg

You are Hiroki Kamijou! You are uke. Hiroki, or “Hiro-san”, used to be a bit of a manwhore. He was in love with his childhood friend Akihiko Usami, or “Bakahiko”, for basically half his life, and he slept with random guys. After sleeping with Akihiko and realizing that his love was always going to be unrequited, he goes and sits in the park to angst about it, and it’s there that he meets the love of his life Nowaki Kusama. Hiroki becomes an assistant professor at M University, where he teaches Literature. (Coincidentally, one of his students there is his former love interest’s boy toy, Misaki) His nickname is “Demon Kamijou” because he throws things at his students (or, well, everybody for that matter.) He is super cute, and he’s my favorite character, so be glad you are him! Sometimes his pride gets in the way of expressing his emotions, hence why the pairing is called Egoist. He wears suits and ties most of the time. Pick up line of choice: “Nowaki… I’m cold.” Pairing: Egoist

zx77z4.jpg

You are Miyagi You! Miyagi is a literature professor at Mitsuhashi University and a co-worker of Kamijo Hiroki. He was once married, but is now divorced most likely due to his indifference to feelings and emotions. His love interest is his ex-wife's younger brother. Miyagi is often playful when it comes to teasing Hiroki, though his true character is far more serious due to an event from his past- him falling in love with his sensei, who died soon after. He is mature and serious internally, but he hides his feelings by flirting and joking around. Pairing: Terrorist