Seme, Uke, Seke? [paragraph answers]

pokeyspot

Sooooo so many quizzes like this, trust me cutie I know.....but I rather liked this one since it seems to acknowledge the shades of grey in between seme and uke more (that or I'm on really good medication O uO)

If bored and/or unable to sleep please do take it for a spin! XD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

My results:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

You are a Seke! You are both bottom and top and your position depends on the situation you both are in, your mood maybe or sometimes just your partners preferance that day. You get along with everyone and care deeply for your boyfriend and will try your best to keep him happy.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acochan97

• Neja

• SebastianMichealisFaustus

• cei1104

hehe XD

Naughty uke

You are the Naughty uke! You enjoy causing trouble and can be quite a handfull with the wrong type of seme. On first meeting with you, most people will think of you as an innocent guy who just seems a bit of a loner and yet, once they catch that look in your eye, they might either stay and chance it or leave as your meschivious ways are too much for them. You let few into your little world and want just that special someone to truly be with you. You will do meschivous things sometimes for the punishment that your Dark seme will give to you.

Not surprised!

You are the Dark seme! You tend to enjoy your phsyical dominance over your partner (and your uke does enjoy being bottom) but your not a control freak like the Sadistic seme. Since your uke is the Naughty uke and every now then is in need of a lesson, you gladly give it to them. You can be misunderstood easily and people like the Innocent uke can easily be scared away by your possesive and serious personality. You can be a bit of a loner at times, but you don't mind it. Once you have found the person right for you, you are loyal and care for them and protect them if they need it.

and it's mostly true as well ^_^

Ehehe, kinda true xD

You are a Seke! You are both bottom and top and your position depends on the situation you both are in, your mood maybe or sometimes just your partners preferance that day. You get along with everyone and care deeply for your boyfriend and will try your best to keep him happy.

You are a Romantic seme! You are loving and caring and aim to please your uke. You aren't overly dominant and just wish for your uke to be protected and happy, both which you gladly give to them. You enjoy the slightly cliched romantic scenes and love spending time and attention on your partner. Your personality makes you trustworthy, loyal and protective, each of these draws in the Innocent uke, your perfect partner.

Thanks for this quiz. :) Hahaha I got the result that I wanted.

My result >,>

1333990244_4904_full.jpeg

You are an innocent uke! You are cute and just as the name implies, innocent. You like light colours and are usually happy and cheerful. You trust people easily and enjoy to have your partner around. Eveyone likes you and wants to be your friend as you are just so caring and joyful. You would need to be a bit wary of the Naughty uke as his tricks and plans can easily upset you. Your partner is the Romantic seme who will protect you, love you and maybe even spoil you just a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Seke

A change from the usual uke result XD

Seke..

well.. Just as that I thought..*laugh*

1333994995_9750_full.jpeg

You are the Naughty uke! You enjoy causing trouble and can be quite a handfull with the wrong type of seme. On first meeting with you, most people will think of you as an innocent guy who just seems a bit of a loner and yet, once they catch that look in your eye, they might either stay and chance it or leave as your meschivious ways are too much for them. You let few into your little world and want just that special someone to truly be with you. You will do meschivous things sometimes for the punishment that your Dark seme will give to you.

dun dun dunnnnnn D:

;P

2yn56xs.jpg

You are an innocent uke! You are cute and just as the name implies, innocent. You like light colours and are usually happy and cheerful. You trust people easily and enjoy to have your partner around. Eveyone likes you and wants to be your friend as you are just so caring and joyful. You would need to be a bit wary of the Naughty uke as his tricks and plans can easily upset you. Your partner is the Romantic seme who will protect you, love you and maybe even spoil you just a bit.

result

You are the Dramatic uke! You wear black and other really dark clothes which almost symbolise the darkness within your soul. Emotions tend rule you however you are really intelligent and clever and can tell the reasons and feelings of the other people around you more then sometimes even that person can. You can be manipulative and secretive and your partner would be the Sadistic seme.

Dramatic uke

result image

You are the Dramatic uke! You wear black and other really dark clothes which almost symbolise the darkness within your soul. Emotions tend rule you however you are really intelligent and clever and can tell the reasons and feelings of the other people around you more then sometimes even that person can. You can be manipulative and secretive and your partner would be the Sadistic seme.

:9 what?! O__O

You are an innocent uke!

You are cute and just as the name implies, innocent. You like light colours and are usually happy and cheerful. You trust people easily and enjoy to have your partner around. Eveyone likes you and wants to be your friend as you are just so caring and joyful. You would need to be a bit wary of the Naughty uke as his tricks and plans can easily upset you. Your partner is the Romantic seme who will protect you, love you and maybe even spoil you just a bit.

That's a surprise o_0 I don't find myself much innocent...:hamtaro-005 (8):

Sadistic seme

result image

You are a Sadistic seme! You like the idea of being in control, keeping your uke in a place below you and staying as 'the master'. You expect obediance and immediate submission from your uke but at the same time you care for them, even if you do 'play rough'. You know what you want and are very determind to get it, no matter what. Your uke is the Dramatic uke.

Naughty uke

Innocent Uke

1333990244_4904_full.jpeg

Uhhh...yeah about that....*blushes* err...I don't think I'm innocent...wait what does it say....naughty!? what!? that's just so..ummm....nuh-uh!

I'm embarrassed... I expected something much different..

- - - Updated - - -

plus I disagree.. Most of my favorite colors are dark and I hate the light itself.. oh come on quiz..

• 1 month later...