Beginners {Kyonzu and HinikuHoyashi}

HinikuHoyashi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hoyashi smiled. "Raw or cooked? And of course you can help little one." He rubbed his ear gently and smiled.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kyonzu

• HinikuHoyashi

(ahh xD you missed a letter that#s why I haven't seen your post gomennasai~)

"I will eat it in both ways~", he said smiling and purring. "U..Uh I like this feeling.", he said and cuddled with his chest a little.

Then he stand carefully and a little shaky up and went with him in the kitchen. "So here we are~ But how can I help you?", he meowed and looked around his kitchen. It was not so big but also not small. He couldn't decide if his doctor is a rich person or not.

Hoyashi smiled sweetly. "Can you get me the butter please?" Hoyashi smiled and got a pan. He turned on the stove.

Kyo purred smiling and sniffed around to find the butter. "There~", he said and opend the little door. Carefully he grabbed the butter and gave it Hoyashi. "Here please~", he purred smilling.

Hoyashi took it and smiled. "Thank you." He rubbed his head and put some butter into the pan on the stove.

Smiling and purring he put his head against his hand. "You are so kind Ho-kun~", he meowed. "What can I do next?"