Top Posters In This Topic

• Kyonzu

• HinikuHoyashi

wrp9.png

Name: Hiniku Hoyashi

Hair Colour: Black

Hair Length: Short

Eye Colour: Silver-Blue

Accessories: Cross necklace and matching bracelet.

Shifts: Mon-Friday: 12pm - 7pm

Saturday: 1pm - 5pm

Sunday: 2pm - 6pm

Personality: Sweet, shy, caring. Loves to help others.

kyounzu_by_hizumii-d6bx4c6.jpg

Name: Kyônzu Matsumoto

Hair colour: dark brown sometimes red

hair lenght: to breast

eye colour: brown-green

Accessories: white cat ears and tail (born this way); a bell around the neck and a big red ribbon

Personality: sometimes shy, likes to play a lot, can be really cheeky, Loves to be huged and pet, warm hearted

let's start~:

-Friday 10 AM -

*walking through a park*

*collect some flowers there*

*continue walking*

*don't look on my way*

*just watching everything around me with a big smile*

*I am new here in town~*

*so I don't know I should be more careful*

Ahhhh~

*screams*

*falling because there was a stone*

*lying on the ground surrounded by my beautiful flowers*

*I want to stand up but I can't*

..m..my foot hurts...

*whispers*

*looking for help with tears in my eyes*

Hoyashi walked through the park happily. He had a while before work. He smiled sweetly. He looked around at the kids playing and the trees swaying in the breeze. He glanced over to something white in the grass. He walked closer, his curiosity getting to him. He picked up his pace, seeing as someone was lying there. He knelt down. "Are you alright?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

Kyonzu looked a little scarred at the big man and shakes his head. "I..I hurt my foot..nyan...I can't go up.", he tried to explain what happend to him. The Listener was very friendly, so Kyonzu started to feel more comfortable.

"Nyan..Can you help me?", he asked with big shyly eyes.

Hoyashi gladly helped the critter up. "Sure. I can take a look at it for you." He smiled sweetly. He was glad he could help in some way. Because this man was part cat, he could easily help with his wound.

"Thank you very much. meow~", smiled Kyo. "So...how do you can help me? Don't I have to stand up?",asked he. "I bet you haven't any Association with you, am I right?" The little Cat looked up to his savior.

Hoyashi smiled. "I'm a Vet. I work with animals daily." He smiled sweetly. "You can get up for a second. How hurt is your leg?"

The little cat boy smilled and thought: //So this guy is Vet~ I am lucky cat nyao~!//. Kyonzu thought a little before he answered his question. "Uhm ...I don't really know. I think it's not broken...I can still move it. But...", he tried to stand up but it doesn't worked. With a contorted facial expression he droped back on his butt. "I can't stand up! I think you have to carry me." With a sorry face he looked up to Hoyashi.

Hoyashi chuckled. "You probably sprained it. Would you mind if I took you back home with me? I'd like to look at it closer." He picked him up and smiled sweetly. He looked at the boys foot again. He couldn't see it well in the position he was in so he'd just have to wait.

Kyonzu looked at him and nodded. "Maybe...Okay I will go with you..or come with you..", he smiled softly.THe little cat hugged him. "I hope I am not too heavy for you." The truth is that the catboy couldn't be heavy he had not eat much since months because he lost his home and just lived from house to house.

Hoyashi ruffled his hair. "You're not heavy at all." He smiled and brought him home. He rested him down on the couch. "How does it feel?"

He purred a little. "Your couch is very soft~", he smiled brightly. Then he looked to his foot. "I should take my shoes off, right?",he asked.

Hoyashi nodded. "Please do. I need to see if there are any puncture wounds." He knelt down and helped him take his shoes off.

Nodding Kyo put out his shoes. It hurt a little but he had to do it. "S.see it's a little swollen...", he whimpered. "Can you fix this?", then he asked.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hoyashi looked at his ankle, staying silent for a moment. He looked up at him after his inspection. "You just sprained it. I can easily fix this but I can't heal it for you. That's your job." He smiled sweetly as he stood. "Stay here." He told the young neko as he walked away to get a bandage.

:

The little cat looked at him and tilted the head a little to the right side. He waited bravely. "H..have I to stay at yours for a while?",he asked shyly.

Hoyashi came back with an Ace bandage. "Sure. It will ensure your foot heals properly." He smiled and bent down to wrap his foot. He smiled, wrapping it tightly so the swelling goes down.

"We..well I don't want to be burden for you, okay?" he said slowly, watching him preparing his foot. It felt very good and he moaned a little. But his tummy murmured and he started to blush badly. "..I..I think I am hungry."

Hoyashi finished and smiled. "Do you like fish?" He stood and ruffled the nekos hair playfully.

"O..of course I do! ", he smiled brightly. "O..Oh but Can't I help you can't I?", he asked smiling.