Wanna do something with me? : )

rainbowman

Here is my character. Hope it's fine!

Photo:

The one on the right.

p8cl.jpg

Name:Seishi

Specie/Race: Elf

Abilities(optional):Healing,buffs(support magic),some range attacks,has wings(magical)

Personality/etc:Kind, Calm(sometimes), Cheerfull, Shy

Background:Loves to live by himself mostly even though an elf of the light side lives in villages with their kinds. He lost his parents when he was a kid and since then he was closed to himself. Even though he is alone most of the time he loves being with someone. He usually remains silent and he is shy of people. The forest he lives is a silent place where he can practice with his healing and support magic. He loves mother nature and each piece is composed her.

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shieru Hakai

• rainbowman

• Anic

• Satsuki Yoshie

here mine~~~ he's kind of dark though i hope it's alright

doks3q.jpg

Name: Yume

Specie/Race: Human (but surprisingly he has a paranormal ability)

Abilities: Can see the things that no normal human could (such as demons), and also has the ability to predict the things that are going to happen 5 minutes before it happen in he’s dreams

Personality/etc.: He tends to be so cold with everyone, it’s because of he’s ability that’s why he doesn't want to get close with anyone, he just read books on he’s own and he only talks in minimal words, he is always reserve for himself.

Background: He was a cheerful friendly guy when he was a kid, but since he had an accident, he had been seeing supernatural things, he tried to coax everyone that he is seeing this unreal things but nobody believed him even he’s whole family, and everybody labelled him as weird or a freak, so he just shut himself completely.

This event had damaged all of he’s personality and character thus, he became unemotional to things and cold to everyone, this is also a way to protect himself to those who judge him

Also Painting is he’s forty, so if he’s not in the library reading books, he is in the art room making brush strokes, since he couldn't talk with anyone, he conveys all of he’s feelings and dreams, in he’s abstract paintings.

orayt. Here's my character.

We have to think of a title as well + We'll wait for everyone to send their characters.

After all that.....

We might start the RP tomorrow,

I'm currently busy with reality and has so many things to do today.

If I'm able to finish everything early

then we'll start it tonight

its 10am here now UTC+8 timezone.

Share me your thoughts please. Thank you.

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
@
@
@
@
@
@

[TABLE=class: outer_border, width: 600, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]Photo:[/TD]

[TD]Normally:

2mrutyq.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Name:[/TD]

[TD]Ryouji[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]What am I:[/TD]

[TD]Half Demon/Human[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]What I do:[/TD]

[TD]Soul Hunter // Deceiver[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Whatevers:[/TD]

[TD]Goes with the flow. Friendly and a traitor(more friends, more victims). "I don't care, it doesn't matter." Is his favorite motto. Greedy guy who doesn't really care much if he's half human or not, the most important thing for him is enjoyment. He tends to be bored and kills just to have fun. He doesn't eat souls, he eats the body and gives away the soul to another demon. He loves collecting something from his victim, either an accessory or a body part. Everything beautiful is something he keeps for his fetishes. He loves acting up as a human luring people to play with them.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Background:[/TD]

[TD]"I have lived a thousand years, there's nothing more to know about. *Tch" - Ryouji

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

uhhhh....p-please don't kill me T.T I have a feeling this will be scary....

it's great~ i love the pic, anyhow sorry if i'm persistent about this title "Padora's Box (the meaning = it's a box that contains all the evils of the world)" =__= it just rings a bell to me well meh I'm just suggesting anyway XD

Abilities hmm...*reads my choice* Magical Singing.....does that count as an ability? and is it legit at all??

- don't let me catch you. : )

And sure, it's fantasy, anything you want to be you can become.

- let's wait for everyone's thought about that title : )

I'll try my best not to be too scary. LOL

but don't expect, I love playing the bad guy.

- already decided what color and name your character will have?

Okay I guess I'm....done? I-I know I'm lame with this kind of thing...b-but I did the best I could....

TommyRayvantail_zps7ca8e99d.png

Name: Yutaka Suzumoto

Specie/Race: Neko

Abilities: Magical Singing

Personality/etc: Caring, Childish, Shy, Sweet, Helpful

Background: Hides his Neko appearance because he doesn't want to draw attention. Overall has a "normal" life attending school, working, singing, everyday stuff, but he lives all alone.

He moved away at a young age and has been taking on a lot of responsibilities during the past years. Due to the fact that he still attends school and works it can get a bit stressful for him.

He is known for his singing though which can be soothing to listening to, or it can be used in some sort of magical way. However he doesn't often use his magical ways and just acts "normal". Also his singing can be fatal as the magical powers has something to do with that……but only if he sets his mind and voice to it.

Photo:

mWWxQ98.jpg?1

Name: Akai / Kai

Specie/Race: Demon with half werewolves blood

As : Soul Eater

Character (physic / personalities / habit) :

His body like a normal human. But cause his half werewolves blood, he must always cover his head with hood to cover his wolf's ears. he doesnt have a tail, but his nail and teeth are sharp like wolf's (when he needed). he usually wear a jacket w/o shirt and show off his body as well. beside his routine to eat people's soul, he likes to collect their eyes ball to put in his human doll.

(in normal situation)

he looks like a normal human. he is kind and friendly to other, even if he doesnt know them.

people know him as Kai (mean : sea). he acts so different than when he gonna do his routine with his partner.

(in form situation)

he is very different person from his normal situation. he knows as Akai (mean: red. for blood color). he could be so sadist, blood and soul thirsty. he wont looking his prey as long as they have "something" that he want. he isnt cover his ear wolf when he hunts the preys with his partner. he likes watching his partner to torture his prey so good until he will eat their soul at the last. actually, he just need eat one soul for one year to hold his werewolves full form, but cause his past life, he likes to eat soul every night.

Background: some hundred years ago. when there had a war between a demon and werewolves, Akai joined demon side (his father side) and against his mother's side (a werewolves). his father already warned him to leave his mother alive. but, he didnt care and killed his mother by his own hand and ate her soul as well (that time was his first time). Akai feels so pleasure after ate her soul and become addicted to consume a soul as much as he want.

Good morning to you. I just woke up over here ;) (UTC +2 Now it's soon 8 AM)

Photo:

casper_by_fuffe_tuff-d6br70v.png

Name: Casper

Abilities(optional):

Have this weird urge to follow orders as long as they are harmless enough.

Personality/etc:

A happy going klutz that like to believe there is no evil in the world. A daydreamer that will tend to completely deny evil things even if they happen to unfold right in front of him.

Background:

Lives alone but loves to interact with other people. Is working as a errands boy at a big company in town just because he gets to meet so many people on his errands.

It this good enough? Or do I need to change anything? :)

Cool. No need to change anything.

Let's wait for the others. : )

aomine

4san

anic

asakura

yuuki

me

______

saki

ony

Photo: large.png

Name: Akira Shirai

Specie/Race: Neko/Human

Abilities: Night Vision, lands on feet.

Personality: Timid most of the time, Shy when embarrassed or meeting someone new. Very cautious of surrounds, Sometimes amongst friends or companions seeks approval before doing certain things.

Background:

Akira Shirai a shy gentle creature lives in a world where him and many others are hunted and taken away some are even killed on the spot by the hunters and eaters. He enjoys the grass and laying in it, He takes pictures of everything just for fun to show family and friends where he has been and the stuff he has seen, the camera never ever leaves him, it is sad amongst his family that his camera is his weakness.

Among the sensitive ears and tail and the camera this boy is a tough nut to crack. His interest lies in boys but his pretty face makes him appear like a girl. His manly body shows he’s a boy on the outside except for the super soft fur and skin that was slightly fair.

Dont judge but if theres anything wrong please tell me. Arigatou. ^.^

Oh I sooooooo want to join you guys buuuuuuut I can't.....oh well rules are rules so I'll just be watching~

Satsuki, why? What's with being 15? XD

Like I said 18+ or NOT is okay.

If that's what you're talking about.

Sure thing : )

Fill out the ID table : )

you can just send one even not in table setting.

er.. okay here ;D

[TABLE=class: outer_border, width: 500]

[TR]

[TD]__[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]__[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Specie/Race:[/TD]

[TD]__[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Abilities(optional):[/TD]

[TD]__[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Personality/etc:[/TD]

[TD]__[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]__[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

yea! more people, more victims LOL

Heheheh xD

I'll try to do my best to not be taken by you. But then again my character might be a bit to happy (stupid or something :] ) :p

I'll do my best :D

Here is my character profile. Please let me know if there is something necessary with my character profile.

5760026_4be162a6.jpg

Name: Onix

Specie/Race: Unknown

Abilities: Hypnotize

Personality: Hard to say.

Background: He was grow up among the demons but no one didn't know who he exactly. There was the humor that he was the blaster child of Nymph and two fathers _ a demon and a vampire. However, he still don't know his parents. But, he never seem to care about his origin.

Like a fool, which was what people called him, he did whatever he please. He never hesitate to drain out a vampire's blood nor think twice to sleep with an monster if he felt like doing so.

I like this one, especially the part at the bottom lol~ read it then you'll understand, ne~

I know it could have been better but I have a headache so I did the best I could~

Neko-5.jpg

Name: Ritsu Iwasaki

Abilities: Magic

Personality/etc: Happy-Go-Lucky, Shy, Sweet, Bright, Helpful

Background: A young Neko boy who loves to befriend new people. He loves all his friends and gladly helps them with anything. If he senses darkness or anything threatening he is fully aware of it.

Due to his appearance people often mistake him for a girl and thus he ends up in some tough situations. Despite this he uses his ability of Magic to defend himself or help others.

He goes to school and doesn't have any work. His parents are often out traveling so he's often alone, but he usually hangs out with friends in the meantime.

Overall a happy and sweet boy but don't let the innocent look fool you. Once he gets angry, which rarely happens being the victim for his attacks will be fatal....get it, ne?

Alright! RECRUITMENT CLOSED.

Here's our characters.

Please check your characters and verify it's existence. LOL

If you want to change anything do it now.

I like all your characters : )

And I can see the fun we're getting at.

After this 4san will post the plot here.

And we'll discuss the order of posting.

: )

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 600, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]Normally:

2mrutyq.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Ryouji[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]What am I:[/TD]

[TD]Half Demon/Human[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]What I do:[/TD]

[TD]Soul Hunter // Deceiver[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Whatevers:[/TD]

[TD]Goes with the flow. Friendly and a traitor(more friends, more victims). "I don't care, it doesn't matter." Is his favorite motto. Greedy guy who doesn't really care much if he's half human or not, the most important thing for him is enjoyment. He tends to be bored and kills just to have fun. He doesn't eat souls, he eats the body and gives away the soul to another demon. He loves collecting something from his victim, either an accessory or a body part. Everything beautiful is something he keeps for his fetishes. He loves acting up as a human luring people to play with them.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]"I have lived a thousand years, there's nothing more to know about. *Tch" - Ryouji

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

mWWxQ98.jpg?1

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Akai / Kai[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Demon with half werewolves blood[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]As :[/TD]

[TD]Soul Eater[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Character (physic / personalities / habit) :[/TD]

[TD]His body like a normal human. But cause his half werewolves blood, he must always cover his head with hood to cover his wolf's ears. he doesnt have a tail, but his nail and teeth are sharp like wolf's (when he needed). he usually wear a jacket w/o shirt and show off his body as well. beside his routine to eat people's soul, he likes to collect their eyes ball to put in his human doll.

(in normal situation)

he looks like a normal human. he is kind and friendly to other, even if he doesnt know them.

people know him as Kai (mean : sea). he acts so different than when he gonna do his routine with his partner.

(in form situation)

he is very different person from his normal situation. he knows as Akai (mean: red. for blood color). he could be so sadist, blood and soul thirsty. he wont looking his prey as long as they have "something" that he want. he isnt cover his ear wolf when he hunts the preys with his partner. he likes watching his partner to torture his prey so good until he will eat their soul at the last. actually, he just need eat one soul for one year to hold his werewolves full form, but cause his past life, he likes to eat soul every night.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]some hundred years ago. when there had a war between a demon and werewolves, Akai joined demon side (his father side) and against his mother's side (a werewolves). his father already warned him to leave his mother alive. but, he didnt care and killed his mother by his own hand and ate her soul as well (that time was his first time). Akai feels so pleasure after ate her soul and become addicted to consume a soul as much as he want.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

doks3q.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Name: [/TD]

[TD]Yume[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Specie/Race:[/TD]

[TD]Human (but surprisingly he has a paranormal ability)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]B] Abilities: [/b][/TD]

[TD]Can see the things that no normal human could (such as demons), and also has the ability to predict the things that are going to happen 5 minutes before it happen in he’s dreams[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Personality/etc.: [/TD]

[TD]He tends to be so cold with everyone, it’s because of he’s ability that’s why he doesn't want to get close with anyone, he just read books on he’s own and he only talks in minimal words, he is always reserve for himself.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Background: [/TD]

[TD]He was a cheerful friendly guy when he was a kid, but since he had an accident, he had been seeing supernatural things, he tried to coax everyone that he is seeing this unreal things but nobody believed him even he’s whole family, and everybody labelled him as weird or a freak, so he just shut himself completely.

This event had damaged all of he’s personality and character thus, he became unemotional to things and cold to everyone, this is also a way to protect himself to those who judge him

Also Painting is he’s forty, so if he’s not in the library reading books, he is in the art room making brush strokes, since he couldn't talk with anyone, he conveys all of he’s feelings and dreams, in he’s abstract paintings.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

TommyRayvantail_zps7ca8e99d.png

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Yutaka Suzumoto[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Neko[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Abilities:[/TD]

[TD]Magical Singing[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Caring, Childish, Shy, Sweet, Helpful[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Hides his Neko appearance because he doesn't want to draw attention. Overall has a "normal" life attending school, working, singing, everyday stuff, but he lives all alone.

He moved away at a young age and has been taking on a lot of responsibilities during the past years. Due to the fact that he still attends school and works it can get a bit stressful for him.

He is known for his singing though which can be soothing to listening to, or it can be used in some sort of magical way. However he doesn't often use his magical ways and just acts "normal". Also his singing can be fatal as the magical powers has something to do with that……but only if he sets his mind and voice to it.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

(I edited the photo and removed the other guy is that okay?)

[TR]

[TD]

i22es4.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Seishi[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Elf[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Healing,buffs(support magic),some range attacks,has wings(magical)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Kind, Calm(sometimes), Cheerfull, Shy[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Loves to live by himself mostly even though an elf of the light side lives in villages with their kinds. He lost his parents when he was a kid and since then he was closed to himself. Even though he is alone most of the time he loves being with someone. He usually remains silent and he is shy of people. The forest he lives is a silent place where he can practice with his healing and support magic. He loves mother nature and each piece is composed her.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

casper_by_fuffe_tuff-d6br70v.png

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Casper[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Neko[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Have this weird urge to follow orders as long as they are harmless enough.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]A happy going klutz that like to believe there is no evil in the world. A daydreamer that will tend to completely deny evil things even if they happen to unfold right in front of him.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Lives alone but loves to interact with other people. Is working as a errands boy at a big company in town just because he gets to meet so many people on his errands.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

large.png

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Akira Shirai[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Neko/Human[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Night Vision, lands on feet.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Personality:[/TD]

[TD]Timid most of the time, Shy when embarrassed or meeting someone new. Very cautious of surrounds, Sometimes amongst friends or companions seeks approval before doing certain things.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Akira Shirai a shy gentle creature lives in a world where him and many others are hunted and taken away some are even killed on the spot by the hunters and eaters. He enjoys the grass and laying in it, He takes pictures of everything just for fun to show family and friends where he has been and the stuff he has seen, the camera never ever leaves him, it is sad amongst his family that his camera is his weakness.

Among the sensitive ears and tail and the camera this boy is a tough nut to crack. His interest lies in boys but his pretty face makes him appear like a girl. His manly body shows he’s a boy on the outside except for the super soft fur and skin that was slightly fair.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

5760026_4be162a6.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Onix[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Unknown[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Hypnotize[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Personality:[/TD]

[TD]Hard to say.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]He was grow up among the demons but no one didn't know who he exactly. There was the humor that he was the blaster child of Nymph and two fathers _ a demon and a vampire. However, he still don't know his parents. But, he never seem to care about his origin.

Like a fool, which was what people called him, he did whatever he please. He never hesitate to drain out a vampire's blood nor think twice to sleep with an monster if he felt like doing so.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

Neko-5.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Ritsu Iwasaki[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Neko[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Magic[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Happy-Go-Lucky, Shy, Sweet, Bright, Helpful[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]A young Neko boy who loves to befriend new people. He loves all his friends and gladly helps them with anything. If he senses darkness or anything threatening he is fully aware of it.

Due to his appearance people often mistake him for a girl and thus he ends up in some tough situations. Despite this he uses his ability of Magic to defend himself or help others.

He goes to school and doesn't have any work. His parents are often out traveling so he's often alone, but he usually hangs out with friends in the meantime.

Overall a happy and sweet boy but don't let the innocent look fool you. Once he gets angry, which rarely happens being the victim for his attacks will be fatal....get it, ne?[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]