[Quiz] Which Yaoi Manga is best for you?

iellelicht13

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

My Result is:

Heart Braking Love

Cut - a story about a young boy who is going through bad times, but manages to escape with the power of love.

Bronze - A super star singer who falls for someone so deeply he endangers his own life in order to stay by him, but his love is also unbearable.

Dear myself and the worlds end - A young boy suffers from amnesia and falls for someone who is really in need of love, but things aren't as simple as that.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sa_cheerio

• iellelicht13

• Lady.Taser

• Black Rose

Haha I got the same:

Heart Braking Love

This category has a few suggestions :p

Cut - a story about a young boy who is going through bad times, but manages to escape with the power of love.

Bronze - A super star singer who falls for someone so deeply he endangers his own life in order to stay by him, but his love is also unbearable.

Dear myself and the worlds end - A young boy suffers from amnesia and falls for someone who is really in need of love, but things aren't as simple as that.

(special addition to the category)

A cruel god reigns - A new family? Rich stepfather and a over joyed mother, sounds like a dream?

This manga deserves a category of its own! It's seriously twisted. Sure kept me at the edge of my seat as the suspense just builds up and up leaving no time to take a breath. And unbelievably messed up. Come join Jeremy on his painful escape from Lynn forest manner and it's awful memories.

same for me

Heart Braking Love

A cruel god reigns - A new family? Rich stepfather and a over joyed mother, sounds like a dream?

This manga deserves a category of its own! It's seriously twisted. Sure kept me at the edge of my seat as the suspense just builds up and up leaving no time to take a breath. And unbelievably messed up. Come join Jeremy on his painful escape from Lynn forest manner and it's awful memories.

warning... These may contain some indecent scenes ^-^

I got:

Soo Sweet!

In my opinion these three mangas are super sweet! :3

Color - Two artists meet each other through their art work, because they have the same colors

Corsair - Pirates and assassins, doesn't sound sweet.. but trust me it is!

Katekyo - A highschool student and his home tutor? It may sound typical but it's the cutest story about true love I've ever read!

Innocent bird - Irony brought the two unlikely lovers together. Demon, who wishes for God's love, and an Angel who questions God.

Kishidou club - Lovers from an early age but separated by a woman's lie and a deep misunderstanding. Then fate brings them together in the most unlikely way. It's a real tearjerker.

These involve a few 'indecent' scenes.. :p yeah just warning you..

i absolutely love Katekyo >w

• 2 weeks later...

I got not human... Which is true actually :) And it recommended one of my favourite series, Silver Diamond :cuteonion41:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Brother

The love between two brothers

Ai no DNA - this is a story about two brothers who happen to share the same birthday, but thats not all they share!

Zeus - Two brothers bound by fate to be together and rid the world of the humans

Cool as you - Two beautiful half-brothers, the older brother always looking out for his sibling yet always managing to hurt him in the process.

These mangas do have various... graphic scenes... so watch out! :p

Haha XD my result below XD

Naughty

This is for people who enjoy more... graphic novels..

Ice Eagle Fire Hawk - two men meet at a bar and then they find out they work for the same company, but their history together runs deeper then that

Love x Eros - A childhood friend who has taught you everything, even how to bring yourself pleasure. Without knowing you fall for him, or so you though...(this one isn't finished)

Crimson Spell - A prince, forced to use a cursed sword to save his kingdom unleashes it's curse upon himself. Now he must search for a sorcerer who can brake him free from that crimson blade's spell.

Dounimo Naranai - The son of the director of the school is able to do anything he wants and anyone he doesn't like is ether beaten, fired or expelled... so what will happen if the new school nurse stands up to him?

Seito Kaichou ni Chuukoku - Otherwise known as 'Hey class president' is a manga about an air headed class president who can't help but rely on his vice, both hopeless at expressing their feelings through words, causing their feelings to become very misunderstood. Though this is one of the less graphic manga comics it has successfully been made into two OVA episodes that can be found on youtube.

Warning... these vary from mildly graphic to very graphic...

• 3 weeks later...

Soo Sweet!

In my opinion these three mangas are super sweet! :3

Color - Two artists meet each other through their art work, because they have the same colors

Corsair - Pirates and assassins, doesn't sound sweet.. but trust me it is!

Katekyo - A highschool student and his home tutor? It may sound typical but it's the cutest story about true love I've ever read!

Innocent bird - Irony brought the two unlikely lovers together. Demon, who wishes for God's love, and an Angel who questions God.

Kishidou club - Lovers from an early age but separated by a woman's lie and a deep misunderstanding. Then fate brings them together in the most unlikely way. It's a real tearjerker.

These involve a few 'indecent' scenes.. :p yeah just warning you..

• 1 month later...

Heart Braking Love