[Quiz] Which Gravitation Character are you?

iellelicht13

I just wanna share this quiz I found about Gravitation.

Here's the link :hamtaro-005 (19):

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

My result:

1049267124_estatsuha1.jpg

Congrats! You are Uesugi Tatsuha! You're hopelessly obsessed with Sakuma Ryuichi and would do anything for the guy, even sell your soul. You'd even torment your brother, Eiri, with a voodoo doll because he didn't let you meet Ryuichi. You can be quite perverted, also

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KonekoHime

• iellelicht13

• Vicious

• Neja

Well, I don't know about that, but sometimes my friends say that I act too seriously or that my hobbies like reading books, interested in philosophy just don't match with my age. Hehe.

1049267723_uressuguru.jpg

You're Fujisaki Suguru, the child prodigy. Though you're younger than everyone else around you, you act older than most of them and you're very ambitious. You like to get the job done and have it done well. As a keyboardist in the band Bad Luck, it's your responsibility to make the music sound terrific, and, of course, you do ^-^

You're Fujisaki Suguru, the child prodigy. Though you're younger than everyone else around you, you act older than most of them and you're very ambitious. You like to get the job done and have it done well. As a keyboardist in the band Bad Luck, it's your responsibility to make the music sound terrific, and, of course, you do ^-^1049267723_uressuguru.jpg

1049268540_turesayaka.jpg

The long haired beauty from Kyoto, Usami Ayaka. You're usually quiet and meek and you're in love with Uesugi Eiri (Yuki). You get upset with Shuichi and bitchslap the poor guy, but soon realize you and Eiri are not meant to be, so you move onto Hiro...

Hmmm

My result:

1049268389_uresnoriko.jpg

You're Ukai Noriko, one of Nittle Grasper's keyboardists. You're a bit short, but you're adorable and you know it. You act pretty feminine and you completely adore Ryuichi

I cannot tell you how true this is! He was my fav. character as well! Buahahaaa

1049266929_turesyuki2.jpg

The cold, heartless writer, Yuki Eiri. You prefer to be alone to keep the memories of your tragic past at bay, but you can't help but slowly fall for the "baka" Shuichi. You've also got a death glare that will send almost anyone running

• 2 months later...

I am:

You're Fujisaki Suguru, the child prodigy. Though you're younger than everyone else around you, you act older than most of them and you're very ambitious. You like to get the job done and have it done well. As a keyboardist in the band Bad Luck, it's your responsibility to make the music sound terrific, and, of course, you do ^-^

I need to rewatch the anime since for some reason, I forgot who he is...