~ The Stupidest Thing ~

pokeyspot

Yesterday I beat my record on Stupidest Thing I've Ever Done. Now keep in mind this is saying something, I have done some very stupid things in my day. Going into canyons with people I barely know in the middle of the night, getting into cars and letting a stoner drive (And going up a hill when the gas light was flashing empty. Yikes!) Yesterday took the cake.

I tried to put both feet into one pant leg and fell on my face. Not a bad thing but I have a bad leg so I ended up damaging myself rather badly... by putting on jeans. Jeans!

:cuteonion55:

What's the stupidest thing you've done?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bloodyredfox

• Dev

• pokeyspot

• Lumoon

Shoot I have done way too many stupid things XD

1) I let my sister cut my hair -_- I ended up with an asymmetric bob where the back was short and the front was long *facepalm*

2) Baking a cake pie... and forgetting that pastry and cake cook at different speeds!

3) Wearing a wig to a college trip to the cinema... After which our class had the opportunity to meet with the director of the film (Woman in Black). Then they took a picture for the online website XD

Every time I see the picture I find it hard to find myself... then I find someone with long brown hair and realise THAT is ME! LOOOOOOOOL

4) Going on the treadmill at the gym, trying to ogle at some hotties... SLIDE RIGHT OFF THE MACHINE! Someone working at the gym came running and some other person beside me came and was like "are you alright? it looked like it hurt!"

I just smiled and laughed hard. Hilariously embarrassing.

Ahhh :3

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I'm glad you weren't hurt on the treadmill! Also LOL oh cutie thanks for sharing. Totally brightened up my morning XD

Hmmm baking baking there's something.... Oh oh oh the Rock Cake! Must share my gained wisdom, baking powder and baking soda? Not the same thing. That sucker could've been used as a murder weapon. If we'd been playing Clue it'd be "Pokey, in the kitchen, with a Rock Cake."

I'm glad you weren't hurt on the treadmill! Also LOL oh cutie thanks for sharing. Totally brightened up my morning XD

Hmmm baking baking there's something.... Oh oh oh the Rock Cake! Must share my gained wisdom, baking powder and baking soda? Not the same thing. That sucker could've been used as a murder weapon. If we'd been playing Clue it'd be "Pokey, in the kitchen, with a Rock Cake."

LOL I never really understood the difference either XD hi5

Oh the treadmill incident was just too funny. XD Apparently my chin bounced off the edge LOOOOL

*high5* YUS and oh muffins I may have paid to see that (knowing you wern't hurt) O u O

*high5* YUS and oh muffins I may have paid to see that (knowing you wern't hurt) O u O

Me too XD

390f37ed8cd478e97525b2b3a2de126d-treadmill-throws-runner-into-weights.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

the stupidiest thing ever done by me was when i woke up 1 morning, saw it was 9 and my mind stopped working and then i was whirlwind...wore my uniform inside out, 1 leg in shoe other tying my tie, i told my mom i would eat breakfast at school..when she just looked at me and said, "Its Sunday.Where are you going?" I slipped and fell. true story.

:cuteonion26::cuteonion26::cuteonion26:

thankyou

I live to please others, even at the cost of my extremely important sunday mornings..... :D :D :D

No way I should thank you for cheering up my mood like this xD I absolutely love your humor! You're awesome!! :D

.They're limitless since I'm almost doing it daily. And I tell you how lame or how'd I pay just to have an amnesia and let those stupid things go.

1.There's this one time I went to the mall with my friend. Then I saw my high school friend. Which was dumbf*uck slash wrong move gin--as I tried to shout his name and attempt a manrii wave of the hand towards him. But as I went nearer (*a meter of distance). SURPRISE! SURPRISE! It's not even my high school classmate! Had then I realized he was an I.T in my short term memory but that man in front of me was wearing a nautical officer uniform. I even saw the passerby's trying not to laugh at my lame episode.

I was then withered.... It sucks that the friend that was together with me at that time happened to be my high school classmate also. The jokes always on me in the reunions....

Humiliated. Deprived. Urgh. (that my friend is the main reason I won't call my friends when I see them at public places--I waited for them to call me. Well yeah saving myself for another rerun of that episode) Lesson learned : WEAR YOUR GODDAMN GLASSES.

2. Oh did I forget to mention that I was almost taken away by a stranger after the class during my elementary days. Yeah stupid of me for falling at the candy trick.

But bro, trust me, I'm not the smart kid who always says "Never talk to strangers, mom said." As long as someone had baited a food in front of me...well yeah shit happens.

Glad that my teacher saw me. Yeah it was again the highlight for my elem days. Scratch the times that I choke/stab him with a pencil; the kid who kept on calling me a demon or something. Whew! that was a close call, I almost hit his right eye... tough luck only his eyelids where wounded. (tsk* too bad)

Oi! I've turned a new leaf and I'm trying my best not to turn psycho when someone pisses the hell out of me.

3. LASTLY THE HIGHLIGHT.. as usual the stupid days when I went to school and voila. It turns out to be a wash day and I'm wearing the school uniform.

I had to endure the humiliating moments hearing " hey nice costume!" "woah a cosplayer in flesh..." And that happened in my Senior College. I repeat SENIOR. I even got a lecture from my friend for forgetting about the wash days. Or even our teacher giggling at me on how presentable I was in her lecture--- *watch me killing you biatch.

I was then walking at the hallways , with a face like haters-gonna-hate... And thus on that day, I became a head-turner.

I need a zen meditation on this one. Heave-ho....

• 2 weeks later...
.There's this one time I went to the mall with my friend. Then I saw my high school friend. Which was dumbf*uck slash wrong move gin--as I tried to shout his name and attempt a manrii wave of the hand towards him. But as I went nearer (*a meter of distance). SURPRISE! SURPRISE! It's not even my high school classmate! Had then I realized he was an I.T in my short term memory but that man in front of me was wearing a nautical officer uniform. I even saw the passerby's trying not to laugh at my lame episode.

lol...dont worry about it...i dont know how many times i have stopped people on road to check whether they were friends or not...or when i shouted across the road and they didn't hear (that always happens to me...so embarrassing!!) hell i just say--> Oh! and run walk away...but sometimes its worth seeing their faces when i call out to them, and then shout at them for not answering....XD XD XD