Tell us what you are doing? Studies? working?

Messi

This is get to know what each of us YO fans do for a living, since we come in all shapes, sizes and talents :hamtaro-005 (8):

I'm an engineering student, final year and I have worked part time for some engineering companies, right now, I'm focused on the academic and not working. :)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Messi

• robertita

• Revenga

• Marygrace94

Random Student, I'm Taking IT-Related. ;) But Currently My Life's been a mess because of PJobs, I do Sideline as a Drummer for a Small Band.

At the moment I'm a student that in the end will will become a electrician ;)

don't stop a screwdriver into a wall outlet if the electricity is turned on - I've heard it's painful ;P

I am currently studying to be a clothing designer, hoping to get to America soon and attend a design school in New York City. ^^

3rd year university student in Communication [all areas, media-related]. Currently going to the country capital to do a pre-OJT in script-writing. Job, my mother don't let me take one but I write scripts for documentaries and direct them as well as music videos for students both from my university and the nearby uni then they pay me. I also sing on weddings and I use the money I earn buying all my favourite books.

Hah, I can imagine every one is different and yaoi links us all, XD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
oh I totally understand, I did some part-time jobs during my second yesr, ended up with a workload so high I had to bed my suspervisor for extended dates on nearly all my submissions :(

ahah, I'm mechanical, though I understand your side very well since my best friend is doing the same thing

what do you teach normally?

Best of luck and i hope you get to go to NYC

wow you do script writing thats awesome,even I buy books with any extra money I have, deives my mom mad

Yes, I do write scripts mostly for documentaries and now for my pre-OJT, I am going to write scripts for a news program. I also write novels and songs. :)

:D what did I say, all kinds of people, and I have alot of respect for teachers or any kind of tuiton master
possibly because I have no idea how you can have the patience and continue with teaching, I cant even teach my little sister science without going off topic and arguing with here about the latest kdrama XD

is not easy sometimes to be a teacher but also don't forget that everybody can be one, if not for others, for himself.

• 2 months later...

me? im still a student.taking up A.B Philosphy, its my final year too.. right now, im really busy with my academics..huhu.. i really need a break..