Giving information!!

miuta

I've already check the list of YO manga. I found some of them isn't full enough[chapter isn't complete yet] in English version. is it okay for me if I share the link related to manga which isn't complete in this forum but without upload the manga?. I'm not the TL and up-loader though. That's why I just share the links information.

please Gimme your judgement saga-senpai and key-senpai

*bow

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• miuta

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The links shared on YO must be uploaded by the members themselves. It's not fair to steal other people's links and also we don't want problems with other sites.

We will try, with the help of the willing members, to add the missing chapters as well. We are working on updating the links regularly, but it's pretty hard since there are many uploads and a lot of links get regularly removed by mediafire, sendspace etc.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: souka. thanks. I'll always remember this advice. I'm so sorry. I dunno that we should share the link base on our own site. In other words, we're prohibited to share links from the other web site in this forum even we don't upload the real file, right?. I'm so sorry key-senpai.

A friend' of mine in this forum ask me to share the link where I got the new chapter of "super lover" and I show him this link : [link removed] at thread "manga download" in this forum. is it really prohibit? if it is.

will I get the punishment key senpai? T________T

sorry

*bow