Do You Think Im Interesting

OkataChan

Do You Think Im Intresting,WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

今日は. Konnichiwa

My name is Okata.

I was told to do an introduction and i guess this is where im suppose to put it :3

well let me tell you about myself.

my favorite color is Egg'Shell (white'cream peachy pink)

im dearly in love with yaoi manga/anime. i began watching and reading it when i was 8. i understand i was breaking the law but its ok because i just like'd the pictures and the plot behind it,i didnt like the soft ones like where they'd constantly fall in and out of love.i liked the ones where there were alot a sex scenes and things like that maybe some rope here and there.i was in elementary school and i didnt know that i wasnt suppose to read things like that so when the teacher asked how was our weekend and what fun books we went over i said things that got my sent to the office.i wasnt punished because my parents,teacher,and principle blamed it on my being so young and innocent that i didnt understand what was going on in those books. but honestly i did understand and i loved reading them so i continued to .i took some over to my little hide out and went threw them all.once i was finished i walked down to the bridge and tossed them off the ledge so my parents wouldnt find out.once i graduated to 9th grade i had an awesome math teacher.cant really tell you his name ://3 but anyway i liked him alot ,i liked him so much that i made excuse's to stay after school and work with him.i even joined the school sports i became class president.and i was loving evey moment of it because i got to see him smile and praise me.that same night i was elected caption of my class he gave me a hug and i swear my heart was going to burst into tiny little pieces of glass confessing my love for him. but i didn't i went home and told my self that it was dirty thoughts .the next day i saw him hug a school girl much taller then me with beautiful hair and big boobies.so i whipped him from my mind and continued to work on being class president , and my sports (track) of course.now im 16 And i continue to go to high school as a junior 1st semester. im still class president and caption of my track team i will only accept A's and one B in school.

I Love Watermelons

Im Japanese and Asian. U U

Im Male But Im still a boy because im only 16 (>v.v

I work at a pet shop in Japan.Im not employee of the mouth yet but i'll make it there.

I Dont have a Gf/Bf because i dont think i have time to date ,

Im not sure if i like boys because i've never tryed one

I've kissed a girl but only because i was dared to by my big brother. he's Senior in my school

it didnt feel like much.but w.e

My family/Friends Or anyone else .they dont know i feel like this ,they dont know i watch or read yaoi and they never will know until im able to move out.

Thats all for me.Add if you want

Do You Think Im Intresting

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OkataChan

• Justme

• R.I.O

• Veil

3b0880a2-7fdb-4d6c-be80-52a1ee1600f7_zpsba3195b1.jpg

Welcome to YO i am saki if you need any help feel free to ask.

btw Okata, nice to know more about you. need anything else just ask.

pleased to meat you as-well

Hi! Welcome here to this board! Pleased to meet you! :hamtaro-005 (9):

Hello and Welcome! ^^

Yes, you are very interesting. You beat my record of starting yaoi at age 9... XD

Hello and Welcome! ^^

Yes, you are very interesting. You beat my record of starting yaoi at age 9... XD

Haa well im very pleased that we were reading around the same time.and thank you for finding some kind of interest in me

You bet I do! Welcome!

Oh, and the situation with my parents is similar to yours. Nobody knows that I like yaoi, because they really wouldn't understand. It's best to keep it a secret.

Have a good time here!

welcome.jpg

Good to have you here :hamtaro-005 (10):

i am sure you will like it here ^^

and yes you are interesting , so much facts ^^ i liked the Introduction :hamtaro-005 (8):

Have fun ^_^

Hello Okata! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I live in Amsterdam, Holland. I hope you will have a happy stay on this Forum. :)

aapquk5h.jpg

2hgg67d.jpg

Oh my... Just ignore them both. :3 Those two are just being silly.

But welcome indeed, you'll love it here! I'm sure, I think. :'DDD

Just relax and enjoy~!

Thank you very much for all having kind hearts and ,patience to read about my life . i looked over the votes and i found that some would like to know more about me *blush* c: well ok its your choice , would you like me to make another one detailing my life after my first yaoi book ? . or would you like to message me so i can just tell you what it is that you want to know ?choice is yours

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...