Why I see 60 peoples in table "who's online"?

Tsetsua

Hi, maybe is not big problem, maybe it's not problem at all, I don't know, but in table "who's online" on right down on page I see 60-61 online people. I have 32 friends on my profile and I don't know why I see that much suddenly? I don't know it is true people or maybe its fault or hacking :\

Thanks for answer.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsetsua

• Key

• YaoTaku98

• AceyDey

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Some members who don't have friends recently complained they see 0 members on the chat, so they thought no one uses the chat and they had no one to talk to. So, I changed the setting from 'show only online friends on chat' to 'show all active users on chat'. It's just for testing, though, so, we might go back to the old settings.

If it helps i believe that its being used as a way to make the site a firendlier place for those who are to shy or afraid to talk to others it can encourage some form of conversation to spring up. so dont be to afraid to see who can become new friends i rather enjoy it . especially for those who wanna talk then add someone. i completely understand them.