Your boy friend has a boy friend ( a.k.a lover ) ? How do you think ?

Shiratori

If his boyfriend is a bishie and if he is the seme, then okay.

If i am better-looking than his boyfriend and if he is the uke, i shall not let him go. XD

Kidding. If he does have one, then i shall also listen to his desire. I mean, it's his life. And i will gladly ship them LOL

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• Usagi-chan

• Alari

• iellelicht13

Only if his 'boyfriend' is hot and if they are truly madly deep in love with each other. I guess I'll just say good bye to him and then SHIP THEM HARD. xD

First thing I would do will be me, interrogating him with infinite questions onionn6

HAHAHA LMAO XD Now that you mention it, i might as well do the same thing XD

- - - Updated - - -

kawaii_yaoi.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA ROFL, That'll be my expected reaction XD

• 1 month later...

haha..hmm, i will, of course, be in shock! my goodness.. and then, well, because i'm a yaoi fan, then y not.. my gosh!! then, i'll have a request for them..*grins*.. i always always wanted to see, personally, how they do it!! hahaha.. nyahhahah.. i remember, i always joke about this to my classmate whose gay..haha

hmm...if I had a boyfriend and he would tell me he found someone else at first I would punch him...really hard..

of course I would be really sad and break up with him but I would ask him some questions *smirkes* but only if his new love is hot if not then I would laugh, wish him good luck and go on with my life

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
you can see 'boy friend' like only 'friend' or like 'lover', right? the others did that, too

and if my friend got a boyfriend then I would be happy for him and wish him good luck and I would ask him if he could introduce me to his lover.....;)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Yes, i see it just like that. XD Sou, my answer is the same as yours too. Support them all the way~ Huehuehue

• 3 months later...

I'd be more upset that he was cheating. If he told me that he liked a boy, before they started dating, I'd be cool with it - as long as he still loved me as well. I'm super not-jealous. However, if he was sneaking around behind my back....so not cool. And if it meant he was leaving me for the boy, I'd be heart-broken, because I love my boyfriend (fiance).