Your boy friend has a boy friend ( a.k.a lover ) ? How do you think ?

Shiratori

Hello xD

Today,we talk about your boy friend when he said that he had a boyfriend.

How do you think if it was real ?

And what will you do ?

Share it up :">

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• Usagi-chan

• Alari

• iellelicht13

O.o! I'd first be completly dumbfoundet, then brake out in tears and when I got over it be so happy for the Yaoi :p :_red_fox 1

I would not find it real cause he's hopeless in love with me :cuteonion45: but all though it would be hot. i would get jealous, you see I've become quiet attached onion3

If my boy friend (just a friend) would say that, I'l somehow be happy and probably ask him to let me see them hold hands and kiss :_red_fox 6

But if my boyfriend (lover) would say that, I would probably be sad at first, but then maybe ask that if they are bi, we can try something together sometimes.

:_red_fox 1

I don't have a boyfriend, lol. But if I had...I would probably be sad, I'll cry, I'll ask him if he's bi, if he'd say yes...I'll accept the other man in our lives. (only if he'd let me watch them), and if he'd say no...well...I'll let them live happily together. But we'll remain friends.

if he said he has a lover, i will go to find another lover beside him LOL...

Kidding..

i will asked him, which one he choose. me or him.

i will feel broken heart ofc, but i will keep strong and move on to be happier than him

I like how all of you are so calm about it :D But I guess my reaction would be similar to Agemi. For me it wouldn't be the fact that my boyfriend (who I don't have at the moment lol) has a BOYfriend, the problem for me would just be that the person I love, don't love me anymore, and I know I would be so sad! I've lost the person I love to another person.. then I'd probably start with all the, what does he have that I don't and crap (sorry my french) like that (yeah I wonder what, lol), but in the end I'd get over it, maybe remain friends with him (unless he cheated... I'm not a fan of cheating) and when I'm 100% over it, I'd probably ask them if I could watch heh! But the fact still remains that I'd be hard broken because he doesn't love me anymore D:

Hehehe hard question, my heart swing between be happy cause it's yaoi and be very spite of his choice. After all if he is my boyfriend I don't like he kissed and love someone else (me possessive ? noooo ~ XDXD).

but I think even it's hurting myself, if he is more happy with a boyfriend, it's better for him... (and when I have digested the idea I will ask him full details crispy for my fics huhuhu~

To be honest, I don't have a boyfriend..but if I had I guess.. First I will talk to him and confront him about it, if he'll say that he doesn't love me anymore then I'll set him free, but of course I'll feel sad but then If he is happy with him (his lover) then I will be happy for them because I really love yaoi that much. And also I want him to give me some permission to watch them, especially when they are doing perv stuff Hahaha. LOL =D 'yeah Im a great perv. LOL =D

Yow ! Katekyo

Even though I don't have a boyfriend. If that happens, i'll let him go. That's Love

Arigatou usagi-chan for letting me use your acc.

Well... I don't have a boyfriend now. But as I told my ex - "Do you find anyone besides me, tell me so that I can prepare myself and move on with my own life".

I wouldn't care that much if it was another girl or boy he found. If he would find an other person that he would love more then me and be happy with - then I don't want to get in the way and of course be sad about it.

(But if it would have been my ex that found a manly lover I would been REALLY surprised and wounder what happened to him. He is (sadly enough) one of those people that disapprove of same sex partnerships.)

may be .. three days or four days i will cry and so so angry.

and than i will find next boy friend , so he and me are become ex-boy friend :)

If that would happen to me, I'll just break up with my boyfriend and allow those two to date. HAHAHAHA But I'll ask them if I can be their chaperone for a day. I really wanna see a gay couple dating.

• 1 month later...

If he was just a boy 'friend' of mine, I'll be so happy for him, and ask him if I could be introduced to his lover.

If he was my 'lover' boy friend, I think I'll first be stiff for a few seconds, then punch him a strong 'one and only blow' and get it over with. I probably would be depressed for a while... but I wouldn't want to cling onto someone who already likes someone else, even if I still like him.

Well, If my Boy friend 'Just a friend' Decided to have a Boyfriend i would laugh and hug him telling him welcome to the family. If he said he loved me though...that would be a whole new story that is not for this. *laughs* I would ask about the details and make sure the guy treated my friend well. Then we would probably swap stories about our love lives. *laugh*

It's forgivable because i though gay couple is the most cutest thing and as long as it's not a woman i'm okay *even it will feel quite hurt though*

OMG! If my boyfriend turn to be gay? I don't know what or how to react since I don't experience situation like that. But if I really love him and got a boyfriend when he's with me, then that's infidelity we are talking. I'll be hurt for sure even if it's a guy or a girl.

PS: but my "fujoshi heart" will cheer for them ^_^

if u mean my male friend, i will cheer him up, don't worry, every one's sex reference are different, i really happy for u that u find ur happiness now... do ur best

but if it's my boyfriend *growls* do as ur please, but we have to break up completely

then go to eat all of my favorite food, maybe get upset for 3 days though, then tell them i'm Ok now, wish them happiness ( ̄▽ ̄)

If it was my friend, I'd be happy for him and invite them both the next time the group got together. If it was my lover, I would break up with him right there and take a long drive, probably sit in some remote place for awhile.

• 4 weeks later...

First thing I would do will be me, interrogating him with infinite questions onionn6

Of course I would be happy for him! I will give them my support to the fullest!! And not to forget I will surely tease him even if I don't want to ( It's just one of my habits to tease people because I love their troubled expressions ) :cuteonion41:

I will make him tell me EVERY SINGLE DETAILS OF THEIR PRIVATE LIFE no matter what.

If my boyfriend has a boyfriend? Oh my god, that will be.... FANTASTIC! :7yoyo10: Okay, that's quite weird but I will not really mind. Of course I'll break up with him, then he'll become my bestfriend instead! I will definitely make him share every single bit of details about his relationship with his boyfriend! That'll be my own yaoi fandom in real life! :cuteonion8:

Oh if it was true I would capture my boyfriend and keep him my slave for eternity and kill that fool... He is mine! ( I would kill the guy getting with my boyfriend) Let me think too I'd find the best of ways to rid of that nuisance and cut his balls off then make him shallow them I'd bury him alive as he squirmed with each bunch of dirt covering his meager body. I'd laugh then as his agony