Your feelings right now..

Befaid

I'm depressed - -'

Afterall, never explain yourself to anyone. The person who likes you doesn't need it and those who dislikes you won't believe it.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InuCassy

• Dark Ocean

• Aoi

• izaizarinrin

Unhappy, gutted and angry! How the hell can some stupid academic "(insert your own offensive word)" judge who much I know about a subject based on the result of some lame exam!! All exam show are who is good at exams, all my course work has passed first time yet because I suck at exams I might have to resit it!

I've got 6 years experience fixing PC hands on, 2/3yr as a technical accounts manager doing high level troubleshooting for one of the large broadband companies and now I might not pass an exam because I've failed the troubleshooting section! what a load of BALLS I'm fairly certain that Mr or Mrs Stupid Academic exam person couldn't fix an actual technical fault if their life depended on it!!!

Sorry needed to bitch, really not happy and can't really bitch anywhere else

I know exactly what you mean, Rayman. I was actually going to post something finals related until I saw your post. They expect the students to learn how to do minimal tasks like memorizing lists and being on time, but not really comprehending or challenging the subject hands on. I've always loved learning, I just hate the way the school teaches. Because of that I have always sucked grades wise.

My feelings right now? Frustrated. It's hard to keep hope when you live a repetitive schedule. I love change.

Its the mass production education system. If i wasn't a poor student living in the middle of nowhere i'd go drown my sorrows :(

The real kicker is its not even the course I wanted to do, but at the last moment they withdrew my course and I've ended up doing something similar

Oh wow. Really is the same story for me, work for word :hamtaro-005 (21):

Persistence seems to be the best weapon, though.