Blind [Kiwi-Senpai X Gin]

Kiwi-Senpai

Nao was so engrossed of discovering some strategies to fully eradicate the man. Until such time that he felt something warm pressing unto his lips. His nerves started to make a slight appearance on his sweat-covered head. Without hesitation, Nao snapped his jaws and bit the lips of the other man. To think that he didn't want money at all! He was just a blindfold pervert! The thought made his blood boil to the fullest.

He spit the little skin he tore from the other man while he felt that he was being hoisted and slammed to the couch. The young man started to knew the true motives of the pervert on the lose. "So what now? You're gonna rape me!? That's totally ancient!," he boringly said while whisking his hands emotionally to the air.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• Kiwi-Senpai

Toriko's grin never faded, despite the bood dripping from his newly bruised lips. "No. Not exactly. After all, it's not rape if you enjoy it, correct?" His fingers twitched with excitement. Damn, this was going to get rough. Really really rough. But in the end, it would all be worth it. It would be like leaving his mark on Nao's body - he was HIS possession. "I'll even let you chose -- I could suck you off, or try something else...what do you think, Nao-kun?" He lapped up the stream of blood trickling down his chin and proceeded to the unbuttoning of his victim's shirt. "From now on, you will address me as 'Master'..." Toriko decided, mumbling happily at the sight of the gradually exposed skin in front of him. And after all, the more you struggle, the more it'll hurt...

"HAHAHAHA master you say!? You gotta be kidding me!!" He chuckled as he was pushed and pinned to the couch. The fact that there's no means of escaping does not mean that Nao's gonna give the pervert what he wanted. He will never surrender to him, not even the slightest idea to obey his every orders. If he had been blackmailed or something of that sort, Nao doesn't care at all. He could just ignore his threats and never surrender to the man's wishes.

"How about fucking yourself? that's much better I think..." Nao hadn't used the strength for escaping the man, he just lay down the couch pissing the hell out of him. While his shirt was slowly opened, he felt chills ran down to his spine. It's so disgusting, the thought of a man stripping another man made Nao almost puke.

"Master" slowly hummed a leisurely tune as he ignored the - dare he say - arrogant protests coming from the man under him. He saw goosebumps crawl across Nao's skin, and the grin plastered on his face widened. He loved this. His victim had acknowledged his power, yet he wouldn't stop believing he could get out of this situation. He'd be extra slow and torturous then, he decided and unbuttoned the last button before pulling his shirt off and threw it on the ground. He let his hands roam over Nao's soft skin, stopping at his nipples, where he'd gently poke, then tweak between his thumb and index finger. He savoured the hitch in his breath, and dropped a few light, feathery kisses down the side of his neck. Toriko wished to extract more of those delicious sounds out of his victim, however that proved to be a difficult task, especially with such a cool and stubborn man...

He lingered a little while at the other man's chest before pulling his own shirt over his head and enjoying the skin-to-skin sensation tingling inside him as he laid his body onto Nao's. "Hmm, you're so comfortable, Nao-kun. If you want to explore a little, it's not forbidden by the way..." His voice had a slightly thickened and husky sound to it, but he couldn't help it. His lust was getting the better of him...

His hands were placed firmly at the couch, Nao couldn't care less anymore. He's clever enough to know the man's quirks and wise enough not to display it to him. Resisting was off the topic since he's most likely the type of pervert who watches his prey leisurely as it resisted with all its might. Good luck with that, Nao's just resting at the sofa letting him do what he wanted.

The young man's not even 'holier than thou,' he can fuck him anytime he wants, he couldn't get pregnant anyways. He wanted to play the boring victim until the other man would get bored and leave him without further ado. Yet it really was a tricky part. Just the feeling of the other man's palm roaming free on his chest was so disgusting yet tempting. Though Nao was not gay, not any of that sort, he could still feel the man trying so hard on pleasuring him. Basically, pleasure was his worst enemy, he turned his head clenching his fist, he tried his best not to surrender.

This dangerous pleasure wasn't easy to conquer, after all.

Sensing that Nao wouldn't react, and that he was bottling up everything inside, Toriko decided to push matters even further. His hands ran down to his victim's jeans fly and pulled his trousers off, shoving them aside. He almost expected to see his boxers tenting a little, but to his disappointment, there was nothing. He pouted audibly and resumed his kissing - now down his chest, belly button, and stopped at the hem of Nao's boxers. He debated on whether to take it a step further, or continuing some torture, and decided that his growing errection would have to be a little patient. He traced the other man's slight muscles with his fingers and leaned up to kiss him again. He was determined to get a reaction out of him - it was a silent challenge he set himself.

"Nice try but my brother down there only reacts to woman," he jokingly stated while he tried to contain his laughter. It wasn't a situation you can laugh freely but Nao just couldn't help but chuckle a little. Maybe he had his weird side from his parents. The dark-haired wanted to see the man's reaction but too bad he was prohibited to do so. The blindfold's simply a hassle. Though he felt light shivers, it suddenly died down while the other was still on the process on hardening him up. He couldn't fathom what the culprits intention was, some parts where still unclear for him.

Thanks to the blindfold all his sensations were sensitive enough. It's as if he's anticipating for the next show to come. Nao just leaned to the couch deeper trying to bury the sensations he felt.

"Only reacts to a woman, eh..." Toriko mused. "I wonder if I could change that!" The man grinned and bit down hard on one of his victim's nipples, but not quite hard enough to make it as horribly painful as he wanted it to be. He positioned himself comfortably on Nao's body and let his hands crawl up his spine. "Why do you have to be so stubborn...? I'd really love to hear your screams, you know?" He tried playing nice guy one last time before getting to the real thing, but the man under him seemed to prefer his dignity to his lust, or maybe there wasn't any lust at all...

Toriko considered stopping for today and leaving him be. It might give him time to reflect upon this whole situation, and maybe he'd realise he wasn't just any ordinary stalker. On the other hand, he was extremely needy right now, and that bulge in his pants just wouldn't fade away...

Dilemma...

He arched his back as the stranger bit his nipples. He felt a weird sensation coming out from it. That wasn't the case when he had some experience with women since he's the one who had gave them the pleasure. "Going nuts eh? How in the hell would I enjoy this!?" He couldn't contain his anger anymore and snapped out from his usual poker face. "If you're that horny why won't you go to the red-light district instead of molesting me!" He grumbled while trying to loosen the other man's grip. If it weren't for the blindfold, he could even escape immediately. But how could he go to the police? He couldn't report a man getting fucked by a man? That's a disgrace!

Sweat was slowly dripping away from his temples down to his jaw. How he wished that the man would get tired of him. Yoh raised his brows the moment he tried to move his legs. The other man was erect, he couldn't even understand the logic behind it. The young man shuddered, fear was finally crawling inside him.

--Tch* Just don't let him notice it.

"The red-light district? Are you kidding me? They're so obedient over there -- I prefer a challenge, Nao-kun..." Toriko was extremely pleased as he finally extracted a reaction out of his victim. And quite a violent one too. He smirked and leaned down to taste his nipple again, relishing every sound and breath coming out of Nao. "So this is where you like being touched..." He mumbled into the other man's ear, fingers crawling down and into his boxers. He'd let his lust take over for today, and next time he'd get himself a little more organised...

It had been a while since Toriko had such fun. This man...he claimed to be straight, but he was sure that he'd be able to change his mind. His skilled fingers wrapped themselves eagerly around Nao's shaft. His lips twitched into a wide grin as he felt his victim react again...

"Sto---stop!!" He pushed the man away from him. Nao felt that this was becoming more and more dangerous. He was astounded that he felt his thing pulsating. As if he'd let him do as he please. The male was trying to pleasure him and he finally caught an opening to attack him. Nao, with all his might kicked the culprits thighs, hitting his thing on the spot. No to surrender, Nao really was slippery as an eel. He couldn't afford himself getting humiliated like that.

"HAH, serves you right!!! " he slide his back to the couch trying to find his balance and escape. That really was painful since he's a man too. He knows that the other was experiencing one of the most excruciating pain.

BAM. A hit right to the jewels. Toriko's usually half-lidded eyes popped open as he clutched his painfully throbbing crotch.

"Gosh...Nao-kun..." He growled under his breath, slowly recovering from the extremely painful blow. "That wasn't very nice now, was it..." His voice dropped an octave lower, suddenly gaining a dangerous edge to it. He reached over for his victim's neck and pinned him back down, much harder this time. He felt the other man flailing and wriggling around under him, desperate to keep his dignity.

"You know...I was actually planning on using lubrication today, and be gentle." He paused, reaching for something inside his pocket that he could tie Nao's hands with. "But it seems I'll have to punish you..." He didn't waste any more time, and yanked his uke's pants and boxers down. "No more Mr. Nice guy now, Nao-kun."

*cough He tried to catch his breath from the tight grip of the man. He felt that the other man had already snapped out. Naoi did tried his very best to escape from the other's clutches yet it turned the other way around. He couldn't even understand as to how the man could easily catch him despite his attacks. --Is he human!!!? he opened his eyes and saw darkness, he nearly forgot the blindfold tightly wrapped around his head. The young man was starting to get dizzy, the grip was just so tight that his consciousness was almost slipping away.

"stay---stay away GODDAMMIT" He shouted and flailed as his pants was removed savagely. Nao couldn't resign to his fate, no way in hell. His pride just couldn't take another step towards such humiliation.

"I won't stay away, Nao-kun. After all...you're going to like this." He paused, admiring the almost naked body before him. Delicious, he thought, licking his lips. He felt the bottle of lubrication wriggle around in his jeans pocket, but fought back the temptation to pull it out and use it anyways. Nao had to be punished.

Toriko fiddled around a little with his pants' button and fly, revealing his hard-on. His mouth twitched into a delighted grin, as he placed himself near his victim's entrance.

"Are you ready to scream, Nao-kun?~" He purred into the other man's ear, running a hand along his smooth porcelain skin. "I'm going in." His whisper metamorphosed into a grunt as he thrust in. Goddamnit, he was tight. He curled his fingers around Nao's wrists and stopped for a few seconds before starting a slow and steady rhythm. Sweat was already starting to form around his face and neck, and only one thought dominated his brain.

This was going to be fun.

"How in the world will I enjoy this, rapist?!!!" he replied madly. He snapped and twisted his body. Nao tried so hard to break away from him yet his wretched state wouldn't let him do so. Until such time that he felt something poking towards his entrance. --no, no, no , no... he turned pale and doubled his force. Nao's body completely shivered with disgust. He dug his nails to the couch sternly as the other man's thing was entering him roughly. "T-TAKE IT OUT!!!!! fuck!!!" he wriggled in pain, it's as if he's about to be ripped into two. Bead-like sweats ran down from his temples and to his jaw bones. His muscles tensed as it tried to stop the perpetrator's thing from entering him completely.

As it was painful and as detestable at it could be, he preferred to lose all his consciousness rather than stay awake completely humiliated. But the man didn't allow him the haven he wished for, it just took him the time to pester Nao by thrusting slowly. "ngh." he turned his head to the couch. All the force that he mustered earlier was completely gone and replace by pain.

Gosh, he was so stubborn! Never in his life had Toriko seen someone who was as disgusted by ...intercourse as Nao was. He was writhing in pain, screaming, all to save the shred of dignity which remained. If the green-head didn't know better, he was impressed. Usually, by now, victims calmed down and started agreeing with the force rocking their body instead of going against it.

But Nao was different. And that made it all the more special to Toriko. He clenched his teeth as he added a little more power and speed to his thrusts, enjoying the friction and deep frown etched across the other man's face. Fuck. He increased the pace again. Lust clouded his mind, and all he could concentrate on right now was the feeling building up in his nether regions, and Nao's perfect body.

A smirk graced his sweaty features, but soon subsided, and he caught himself...almost gasping for air.

"Nao-kun...~" He mumbled through light pants. "...I love you."

--This is completely nuts...as his head started to get hazy. He really didn't say any words afterwards and just squeezed the couch out of pain. Nao gritted his teeth, the pain had no place to be put at, it was entirely a different pain he had experienced. He felt his member pulsating as he tried to break his bonds free but couldn't. He hated his body, the fact that it reacted to such a shameful assault was unforgivable. "ngh..." he made this suppressed sounds when the perpetrator's about to push deeper and pull his thing outward. A little drip of his essence was starting to flow atop his member, now he wanted to come and get this thing over and done.

Nao then heard the other man said something he wouldn't forget. He said I love you, a thing which he didn't expect to hear. "A-re y--ou re--al.." He frustratingly stated and yanked himself as he gasped for air. Who would love him, for effin' sake! the man's just completely crazy.

"I'm always for real, Nao-kun~." The green-haired man groaned shamelessly, just to let the other one know how much he liked this. And then he saw something which had shocked him as much as his victim.

So I'm not the only one enjoying this. He grinned. Finally, he could start the real torture. Just this once, to let him know who the boss here was. He reluctantly withdrew himself from Nao's body and smirked suggestively at him.

"Don't think I'm like any other rapist -- I won't let you come that easily..." He reached over for the other man's throbbing length and gave it a slow stroke, spreading the pre which was already dribbling down the shaft. "How shall I make you come, hmm, Nao-kun?~"

Despite all of his smooth talk, Toriko found the sight of Nao's flushed face and naked body extremely erotic, and therefore he had difficulty controlling himself.

He loved it.

(Kiwi-dono, now I know what Toriko looks like, Zoro. AHAHA such a lame person I am to get this just now.)

"wuuu----" Nao made an unbearable moan while digging his fingers more to the couch. As painful as it might be, he badly wanted to touch his throbbing member so that he could do the work himself, the way like he used to. But no matter how he tried to reach it, the other male wouldn't let him do so. To his own terror, he curled his leg, trying to reach his member but it just gave him the opposite effect. He couldn't cum with just this 'half-pleasure' the rapist gave him.

"--nnno-- noo don't--don't ta---toouch!!" he pleaded with a demanding tone as he shook his head severely. He wanted to cum yet he hated the man's soft caresses, it's pure dilemma on his part. --This is completely going insane! he so thought.