"Deceitful Temptation" (Private 18+) Asakura x YaoiLoverfangurl

Asakura-Sama

(In a dream)

a Man with a red silky spiky hair was sitting in a hump stone while lifting the corner of his mouth and smiling, then another guy approaches "give me my body back!!"

the red haired guy just smiled away "who are you kidding I ain't giving this body of yours back

"I demand you to return it"

"like I said I don't want to give it back, beside my power is the only thing that makes you all up and breathing" The other guy just frowned in silents "but I'll leave if a strong presents drive me away.... and If I desire to leave" the red haired guy smirked.

(end of dream)

Belphegor finally woken up, he sat up from the bed and look at the sleeping yuri beside him, he brush off the hair in Yuri's face then looked at him for a moment then he started to mumble something

"I won't give you up....." the he narrowed his eyes in silents.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asakura-Sama

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

(In Yuri's dream)

It whas in Elementary School and Yuri whas crying and a boy around his age come torwards him and said"are you okey?" And Yuri so on the boy still crying"no I'm not okey, some boys tok my teddybear and I'm for corward to get it back" and the boy tok his hand torwards Yuri"here take my hand, so can we get your teddybear back" and Yuri tok the boy hands and they walked torwards where the boys whas and when they fund the boys, the boy tok the teddybear from the boys and punch the boys in the face and in the stomace, the boys runaway and the boy tok the tedddybear torwards Yuri and smiled"here is your teddybear, my name is Akira, what is your name" Yuri have stopet crying" my name is Yuri nice to meet you and i hope we can be friends" and Akira smiled"of course we can be friends, we are already friends and nice to meet you to Yuri"

(in the present)

Yuri whas still sleeping and cryed while said Akira's name

Belphegor suddenly heard Akira's name, which enraged him a bit, but it had leave a smirk on his face "hmph!.. heh as if that bastard can go back ever again..." Belphegor finally got up and went to the bath to get some shower, he adjusted the water temperature to a warm state, but he is still thinking about that time about Akira

Yuri wake up to see Belphgor gone and walked out Of the bed and walked torwards the window, opendt the window and tok his head out Of the window for to feel the wind"sigh When do i Get to talk to Akira again, Akira i miss you so much, i wish to talk to you again but the stupid Belphgor dont let me talk to you"

"Akira again?" Belphegor already finished his bath, the smell of the fresh fragrance had field the room, Belphegor's hair was sticking in his face, and water are still dripping from it

"anyway just go get some shower or I'll be leaving you" Belphegor sat in the bed.

Belphegor dressed up and bounce off into the bed waiting for Yuri to finish, it seems, Belphegor was still a bit pissed off from the last time even so he just closed his eyes and sighed heavily, leaving a deep frown in his face.

Yuri whas finish to shower and clean himself, after that he put new clotches on himself and walked out of the bathroom, so Belphgor la down on the bed with eye closed, he walked torwards the bad, la himself down on the bed beside of Belphgor

Belphegor felt a bounce on the bed, and when he opened his eyes, it was Yuri laying down in the bed beside him

"oh it's you, your all fresh and finished up hmm...." Belphegor looked at Yuri for a moment then lean in closer to him, then Belphegor shuffled his hair a bit then kissed Yuri in the ears and licked Yuri's fresh cold cheeks

"you smell nice..." Belphegor sniffed Yuri for a moment, since Yuri smells so nice.., maybe because he just got out of the bath, so that is why,

then he lean in more, Belphegor blew in Yuri's ears and then shuffled his hair then whispered gently

"hey... since we still got a hour in here... shall we do it again" Belphegor licked his lips, leaving a smirk within.

Belphegor looked at Yuri in the eyes then after a while he let out a sigh

"are doing it with me is it because I possessed your precious Akira's body?"

Belphegor was kind of annoyed by that, he bite of his lips and then clicked his tongue

"forget it let's go" Belphegor stood up and get his things.

Yuri sigh"fine i understand, lets go to my home then" he said start walking out Of Akira's room