"Deceitful Temptation" (Private 18+) Asakura x YaoiLoverfangurl

Asakura-Sama

Yuri be shocked When he heard What Belphegor said"do You mean Akira whas dying, so what whould happend whish You didnt possessed him?"

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asakura-Sama

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Belphegor sighed and stared Yuri with a cold stair "I told you.... who cares" he grabbed yuri then shove him into the bed, Belphegor topped him and look at him for a second "let's play ne?" he chuckled then forcefully kissed him.

Yuri didnt like the kiss but let Belphegor kiss him, afterall Belphegor possessed his bestfriend Akira's body and he have always dreamt of be kissed by Akira self om it whas not Akira so kissed him right now.

while Belphegor was kissing yuri, a knock on the door was made, that made belphegor released the kiss, then gotten off of him and opened the door, his supposed mother was in there, she was holding a snack and beverage for the both of them.

Yuri raise himself up and walked torwards Akira's mother''miss Ichinose, Can I talk to you private for second?''

Belphegor looked at yuri Baffled, then Yuri left with his supposed mother, Belphegor just smiled away then sleep in the bed.

Yuri so on Akira's mother''Listen miss Ichinose, I dont expert you to belive me but the truth is, A demon god whit name Belphegor possessed your son body, Right now you is talking to Belphegor, not Akira, I dont know when we get talking to Akira again''

Akira's mother was rather surprise but she was thinking that he was thinnking of some kind of a dream, so she pat him to the head told him that she'll baked something, on the other hand belphegor feel asleep in the bed

Yuri sighed, He knew at Akira's mother whouldnt belive him but he tryed, He walked back to Akira's room and so Belphegor sleep in Akira's bed, He sat on Akira's bed beside of Belphegor, waited For Akira's mother to come back

Belphegor felt someone beside him, and saw that this yuri --hmm....-- he smiled a bit then grabbed yuri from the back "let's play again neh!?" belphegor's left hand suddenly touched Yuri's member and tried stroking it.

he look on yuri's reaction as he keeps on stroking him, sounds started echoing from the room, he leaned closer then caresses his chest, then he licked his ear next, he speed up the strokes to him

Belphegor look at his reactions, then licked his lips and smirked.

"eh? you want me to stop, are you sure? hehhe" your getting soaked down here, Belphegor still continued stroking him up and down.

Yuri didnt like this at all, No matter how he tryed to hold in his voice, his voice come out, He feelt he whas about to come soon

Belphegor knew that Yuri was already at his peak of the succumbing pleasure, so he speed up his strokes.

"che! that was fast" belphegor's hands was covered in thick semen that yuri spurt out "that was thick, haven't you done it for a while?"

Yuri bluched deep red when he heard what Belphegor said''Well exuse me but Im still virgin, I have never had sex with somebody, This is my first time''

"oh! really... heh, whatever, fix your self up I'm going out" Belphegor went outside of his bedroom and went downstairs.

Yuri whonder why Belphegor shuddenly stopet, He walked to the bathroom, wash himself up and put his old clotches on and walked out of the bathroom, He didnt know what he should do now

Belphegor came down in the hallway of the house then went outside, "man I'm bored hehehe I need to explore with this body of his" Belphegor started having his own affair outside, because he wanted to test out Akira's body for some Fun.

Yuri walked out of the room, walked downstair and walked out of the house, after he walked for awaile, he so Belphegor played whit Akira's body.

Since Belphegor knows how to hit on people his been hitting on a lot's of girls then buying stuff when A girl called out "Akira? is thaat you" Belphegor taken a look then smiled

"eh? yeah I'am Akira"

"wow your out from the hospital already?"

Belphegor smile "hehe yeah I guess so" he leaned a little closer to the girl

"Akira? what happened to you did you bump your head to much"

Belphegor smiled "well not really I just find you cute"

"Akira personality change much... hehehe"

when Belphegor is about to grabbed the girl by the waist he saw Yuri followed him --eh?--

"what are you doing here?" he looked at Yuri Intensely

Yuri whas shocked what he so, He couldnt belive Belphegor whas hitting on girl using Akira's body, he whas forius and walked torwards Belphegor and punched him in the stomace.