Looking for partners (mature, sombre, 18+)

♠[Rin]♠

Hello, I am looking for partners who are willing to write mature topics with me. I value a good plot as much as I value thoughtfully written explicit content, so I do enjoy a story that has smut worked into it and a story that doesn't. It's completely up to you. 

The topics I'd like to explore have a slightly dark note to them, hence the "sombre" in the title. I like a romance plot, but let's sparkle something terrible in it, like being locked up in a haunted house and fighting for our lives together. Tip of the ice-berg, of course. Whatever floats your boat! 

That being said, gore, horror, manipulation, conditioning, even non-con are on the table. I'll respect your personal limits and wishes should we discuss a plot. We can try something and scratch/edit it, too, if we find that it wasn't a good idea. I'm open and harmless. 

Requirements would be: 

• decent grammar and spelling 
  • multiple paragraphs 
  • 18+ years old, I won't ask for your passport, I'll just have to trust you 
  •  engagement in the story---surprise me with new ideas! 

If you are interested in writing smut together: I can play as both the top or the bottom, though I like to break up stereotypes; a masochistic top, a dominant and sadistic bottom, stuff like that. We can discuss this. Anything is possible. I'm open to a variety of kinks. Just hit me with what you're looking for. --- The only thing I personally just can't work with are whiny dead fish in bed. If you know, you know. 

About me: 

• I write multiple paragraphs / novella 
  • I speak / write English as L2, but I am on a C1 level 
  • 10 years of RP experience 
  • crime & mystery are my favourites 
  • very descriptive writing 

To give you a better idea of what kind of stories I'm talking about, I have three ideas listed here:

1. Rival Horror: two college rivals learn to depend on each other while being trapped in a horrific time loop of a gruesome abandoned asylum (inspired by Outlast). 
  2. Childhood Blood: after almost being tortured to death and having gone missing over 10 years ago, a man has lost all of his humanity. The only thing on his mind is his childhood friend who has stopped searching for him. He founds out that his friend has lived the dream they both had had: become a detective. A cruel cat-and-mouse game starts as the missing man becomes a phantom and begins killing to get his friend's attention, hiding easter eggs of their past in every kill. 
  3. Three, two, murder: after a dead body is found in a dressing room of an adult film artist, a young detective is put on the case. He and the adult film star begin investigating together, diving into the worst world of films to have ever existed: online streamed snuff. 

If this post has caught your attention and you'd like to contact me, feel free to post here or send me a message on Discord (typewriter.ink). 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ♠[Rin]♠

• GeraldRef

Top Posters In This Topic