Shark, Asking for a favor..

EvilStewie

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I have to get a gif of his expression getting off elevator rabbit5

I know this show it heating up more and more each episode, I'm loving it!!

Kim Nam Gil!!!

tumblr_llplpgOAXh1qaqps8o1_500_zpsfd811493.gif

I think he did that for the lawyer lady's benefit. He keeps showing up, saying things to remind her of her first love, which I think is gonna make her fall for him realizing it IS him or not! I think the secretary is in love with him though! The husband got all those picture of him, but I missed the phone call about why they were sent. Do you remember? I don't know how long that marriage is gonna last.. I LOVE his little tape recorder trying to get that guy to sell his hotel to him HA! AWESOME! Take that you sick bastard!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EvilStewie

• Sloan

• Miro

• KYOKO

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just watched the episode 4.

That scene in the elevator was funny, so much tension between them. Lol

It's also funny how he keeps on saying things that he used to say when he was younger and the way she looks at him. When he left the elevator and he said 'In your dreams', she stared as she was seeing a ghost.

I wonder if she will start suspecting him, since there are more and more coincidences. XD

It's also funny how he keeps on saying things that he used to say when he was younger and the way she looks at him. When he left the elevator and he said 'In your dreams', she stared as she was seeing a ghost.

I wonder if she will start suspecting him, since there are more and more coincidences. XD

Are you enjoying it so far?

You would think she would start putting two and two together, but.. Hmm, how to say this nicely.

Women in Asian dramas always seem to be naive and innocent. That is why I'm leaning on her falling for him before putting two and two together. Its one of my pet peeves about Asian dramas, me and

where just talking about this the other day. We'll see, but I don't think she will be catching on as quickly as she should.

But on a lighter note.. I found this great MV and thought I'd share it. This YT uploader is really good, I enjoy a lot of her videos!

[video=youtube_share;NtChGW3I9NY]

I definitely enjoy it up to now! :)

Lol I think you are right! XD She might fall for him first and just after that to realize who he actually is.

The truth is, I also noticed that women in Asian dramas are very naive, which pisses me off sometimes, but that's it. XD

I liked the MV, thanks for sharing! :D

Ah,

I understand where you're coming from. But I did not see any problems about this woman... yet!

We're talking about a character who is now scarred and haunted by his own pasts. Now it appears he has the control over his emotions.

You guys saw her on the cover, and as well interview, so her character must be important enough to contribute to the story. She looks like she is already in love with him- she looks like she worships him through her eyes. Maybe that's why it looks like she is naive...?

I don't see the problem of two and two in this case because now because the other woman is already married... oh god I can't forget that stupid conversation in the library or outside that bookstore -____-;; like right after his father was killed. But she was truly lost because her family covered everything up and behind her back! She is still lost now but slowly.. connecting the dots... It's gonna be tough for her to accept... because it was her family that created this whole mess and she's probably defending her own family at first.

Anyway, Kim nam gil's character, I think is somewhat impenetrable [due to the past, protection from being hurt, etc.] but he also has somewhat dark humor in him, as well. He is no mystery but

there's a difference between a barrier and a shield.

His assistant might have been naive because he is unpredictable now. I don't think she understands what he is planning to do yet in the long run. She might be more than happy to oblige but still a lot to fill in the blanks and she is just doing as what she' told. He hasn't been completely open or honest with her, either.

He limits any information he gives, not wanting to have anyone more involved.

At least she's not \object every time he asks her to do something. haha. But it seems like she likes to make sure he ate. O_o;;

its not that. My issue isn't with the character or the actress, ( I adored her in personal taste!) Its how these characters are written. With all the hints dropped, The moon talk when they were on the balcony and she started crying, the in your dreams reply, now at the end of this last episode he is at their secret spot. I know its kinda far reaching for her to assume this is the same person that is supposed to be dead, but she does know his body was never found. My problem is her emotions, falling for this person, is going come before her intelligence. Yet, with the teaser at the end of last episode creepy Gramps who is only getting info 2nd hand already going to assume he is still alive :/

OOHHHH!

I thought you were personally complaining about his assistant -facepalms- I am so slow! But yes...

In the beginning, I was very, very confused why she was crying. I thought she already recognized him thus that's why she's crying but this wasn't the case! WTF?? It only took a few words she remembered from having conversations with Kim.

But you're saying she's slow to pick it up... ? [like me, hahaha] But even after the moon viewing at the wedding, Kim knew what he was saying [using keywords] would trigger some emotions outta of her, why? I think they're both guilty now. >___>;

Like I said before, her family was hiding and he wasn't telling her anything. So yeah, she's picking things up but when it comes to her seeing Kim over and over again, it makes me ask myself the same question too!

Like if she feels weird around him, then why didn't she just confront him.

Well maybe if her husband wasn't around, she wouldn't feel so conflicted. it's almost as if her intuitive is confusing her about the identity of that person.

Back to square on- err.. circle. ^^

If I've offended anyone in here, I'm sorry but I don't know that many women who are THAT sensitive- [in real life, i think it's quite the opposite] but then again, it's an unique and tragic story. I think emotions will cloud some of her judgments. We'll see.

I'm saying that she well be written slow to pick up on these hints, but her character shouldn't be slow to pick up on these things. She's a lawyer, highly educated women. Not that highly educated women can't also be emotional. I just wish you could see her intelligence more, and that Asian dramas didn't do this to female characters all the time. I'm not an emotional women, and that could be why this irks me so much. Women CAN be strong, intelligent, and emotional at the same time! There is nothing one dimensional about any person alive who has their own brain, feelings and experiences. So, there is no reason to "dumb them down". Sadly though that happens a lot in Asian dramas it seems. Not just Korean ones either...

Episode 5 raw is up, so tonight tomorrow morning the subbed video should be added. I totally just cheated and watch the raw. :leaf20:

OK I just watched parts 5 and 6 and all I can say so I don't ruin anything is ...Shit just got real! Everyone has there own agenda in this drama!! Some questions are answered in episode 6, but 20 more take their place. You don't even KNOW!

P.S~ LMAO at slight BL moment! Oh Kim Nam, How well you know me :_red_fox 15

LYNN! You cheater... It's a drama. With raw without subtitles, ZZzZZzZZz

Hahaha...

The ending of 5 made no sense to me. It just seemed out of place and out of his character's control.

I don't think he planned it AT ALL.

Better be explained better in 6th.

Maybe this is the drama that he won't 'win'... maybe he is only driven by revenge, perhaps one day get into the 'crossfire' He is playing dangerous game now because 'they' are really PISSED!

I just watched the 6th episode. I'm always behind because of the bloody exams!

Here's some of my impressions after watching it. I put it in spoiler, please don't read if you haven't watched the 6th episode yet. XD

The kiss, then the slap... Lol When she came back I was thinking... 'Does she want to kiss him back'? Lol It seems it was for the slap. :p

The fight between Yi Soo (KNG's character) and the guy who was following him was cool! *__*

It's funny how the bookstore owner is always gone when someone vists the bookstore, and he also seems to hide something. XD

About the key number that keeps changing form 22 to 14 I thought it's a small movie error XD but it seems it was really meant to be that way. XD

When KNG's character was asking the driver about a boyfriend, I was dying laughing.

Thanks for the warning, Miro.

I'll watch ep 6 tonight... I've been scratching my head at this now. I gotta finish it. lol.

[damn you, lynn..] :p

Ok so the 7th episode raw is out, and I failed again with waiting for subs! What can I say, I'm addicted to his face! The Ending .. The ENDING!!! I know just enough Korean for that to be given away!! GAAAAHHH!! The ending!

P.S new MV I'm in love with this song now

[video=youtube_share;Jy0_BUvLMw8]

It's beautiful. There is a hope and an reconciliation coming for both of them.

Peaceful.

:cuteonion8:

My feels.... don't know what they're doing...

Thank you for sharing!

Well episodes 7 and 8 were good, but I can't remember much a week later. Can't wait for 9 and 10!! 9 should be out today or tomorrow.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

I just watched the eighth episode last night...

Ok.... The beginning was just what I dreaded. Why Jo has backed out?? I thought she was getting onto it onto that KNG bastard! [ I mean his character, not lovely KNG, dear ♥] but... then there goes the stereotype.

She was like

tumblr_m4rrd0U3NS1r05tymo1_250.jpg

WTF!

Ok, KNG hires his closest friend... drunk ass he was saying things in honor of dead KNG...

just as he did with Jo at the lake, making her to say highly of him. Fishing for compliments and praises for his old self- is he really that narcissistic? or he has an ultimatum at the end, hmm?

Still...

KNG has so much disregard for Jo, mentally and emotionally. Of course, not only her but also model girl... seriously, I see that she's personally struggling too. Give them a break! Can't have a good drinking night for once??

Toward the end, it just gets really deep. Now with the scandal and the 'smart key'. Seriously, wtf is going on now. What are his real motive behind these seemingly unnecessary procedures. Is he thirsty for a complete annihilation of her whole family, rather than bringing direct justice to whoever responsible?

Her humilation, her mental struggle.... obviously means nothing to the new KNG.

I couldn't help, after all that fishing for compliments and back to the beginning, that I think KNG is now borderline nihilist.

Is he indeed declaring the non-existence version of himself.

Only Revenge.

Ok... after watching the tenth, I must take back everything I've said.

OMFG

:8yoyo31:

It seems like everything is shifting.

Is that KNG really the dead KNG??

He's becoming more emotional now.

Does he want her to continue the investigation and why is he getting angry when she said she'll stop him... because it wasn't him who killed the cop, right?

The creepy old gramps hired the bookstore owner to do the killings, right?

So it wasn't KNG who killed the cop in the beginning...? why that circle again!?

Didn't KNG do that?

How come they knew about the photo...?

Damnit!

Omg I don't think KNG is the one doing the murders now, but as far as the revenge thing I think he is set of revealing the truth, when he was talking to her husband the husband remarked that when you lose people/friends you truly have nothing, and KNG said he was grateful to him cause now he has nothing left to lose.. Meaning by husband marrying lawyer he can do this now. Dead KNG is now KNG I think... Whoever has the photo next is the one hiring the hits.. but these are all my theories NOW and well prob changed after I watch episode 11

I think I have an aneurysm

Ok, I just watched episode 11...

KNG seemed surprised when Jo still insisted that he is dead KNG... or was that some kind of emotional reaction. Or he is trying to suppress his 'old self'? Did he really expect her to drop that idea? So are they enemies now?

I'm confused about the creepy Grandpa... when he told the 'truth' on TV and his son laughing/drinking in the back. Um, KNG calls him.. is he mindfucking him too, right? All of his 'I was moved' was bs. KNG destroyed the hotel trust.

Did the truth after all has been revealed... now what... There are two separated killers- but KNG still isn't the murderer... right?

I get the feeling that KNG's role has been reversed. Like he isn't focused on revealing the truth, but actually destroying her family's reputation, and driving to be just like her family, to be powerful, wealthy. Has his mind been corrupted by whoever 'raised' him.

I think after having that talk, sis Lynn cleared some things up.

It's about to get real.

The husband now knows how corrupted his father is. I feel so bad for him- what will he do next, na!

Those are just my hunches, I have no clue what is going on. All I know is her dad is a Joke, can't wait for him to get his due! I'll be clapping and cheering "go KNG go"! :5yoyo34:

..And KNG will do his sexy angry face and I'll be more like yoyo3

You know this already though...

Her dad...

Throw him into jail and let him rot.

He wouldn't handle a day in prison. OMG.

He deserves a biggest coward ever existed on television award.

Really? You see him as a coward? I think he is just an idiot, a drunken IDIOT! Not that there is a wrong answer here, I'm just saying...