Back and looking for RP (18+) partners

StainedCrimson

Greetings and salutations,

I have returned after a long break due to various life situations that I was dealing with. I am now in a place that I am looking to start an RP or two, but they will be explicit and so only those who are 18 or older should respond/message. 

Thank you for your interest, please refer to below for requirements (other than age) and potential topics for RPs. 

Requirements:

-I am a seme (top) player, please keep this in mind if you reach out to me to do an RP

-Detailed responses that add to the progression of the RP (ideally 2 paragraphs or more, but as long as it adds to the RP length of reply isn't a firm rule)

-Communication via DM to discuss plot points, questions, or if either person is going to been unavailable for a time (life happens, just let me know if possible so I don't think you vanished into thin air).

-Decent grammar and spelling in your responses. I'm not saying everything has to be award level perfect, but if I'm constantly struggling to understand what you wrote due to spelling or grammar issues I will discontinue engaging in the RP.

Topics:

-Variation on the Little Mermaid (I will be trying to find the original RP I started on this and reaching out to the individual to see if they want to restart it, if so, they get first dibs)

-Open to suggestions, I am mostly intereste in plots where MC manipulates/torments YC.

-Potential beastiality within the RP

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StainedCrimson

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic