The Captured Prince (Private 18+) Kjik X Kira

KiraMidnight

Riku smiled and nodded,already dressed and ready to meet his older brother again after so long.He had not seen him for a long while,and he was beyond excited to see him again.His hair was up in a white ribbon and his eyes were sparkling in excitement.He was already wide awake,despite just now waking up.He grabbed Noah's hand and ran outside,running as fast as he could up the hill to reach his brother's castle

Alexander was resting peacefullyin his bed,making no sounds at all as he slept.He yawned sleepily and streached after a while,forcing himself to get up.He didn't want to,he wanted so badly to sleep in today after the long journy,but he was expecting his brother today,so he had to remain awake.He got dressed and sat in his chair,waiting for his brother and his brother's lover to enter his castle.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kjyc

• KiraMidnight

Noah and Riku ran all the way to the mountain,Riku stumbled a bit but Noah held on to him. They finally reached the top and the gates of the castle were in sight. Noah stopped- puffing a little he put his hands on Rikus shoulders "We can do this!" he said encouragingly. They approached the gate..

Before they could even say anything they could see a silhouette approaching them it was...

Ramil came back in the morning with news. First Miron and him had breakfast then his attendant brought in several packages.

Riku was watching in amazement and when he saw his brother he quickly tackled him and hugged him very tightly.They both fell to the ground,Alexander was holding his brother back smiling very happily.

They were so happy together already,and showed no sogn that their loving embrace would end any time soon

Noah watched nervously but with an overflow of emotion as the Riku and his brother united...He saw how happy they were..nervously he approached them wanting to introduce himself as Riku's lover (it was only right as Alexander had seen them )...this could go badly Noah thought as he looked at Alexanders sword in his belt...

Ramil waited till his attendant placed all the packages down...then putting his hand on Mirons he said "You know what this means my love..?" Miron blushed and bit his lip a little "Yes..."He said n a hushed tone..."Are you sure you want me ...." Miron trailed off..

The first time they had met..Miron had been in complete awe of Ramil..till this day he felt the same way...He couldn't understand how someone that amazing would be so fixated on him...Miron had even tried to hurt his feelings to get him to give up...but Ramil knew him too well..

"Don't keep worrying about unnecessary things.."Ramil interrupted Mirons thoughts as if he heard them. "You are and always will be the one for me-"getting on his knee he continued as he kissed Mirons hand..."I have been as patient as i can..now i can't wait any longer for you to be mine-"

Ramil slipped the ring onto Mirons finger and gently kissed the tips of his fingers..."You will be mine now wont you?"

Miron blushed more and nodded quickly..bending down to kiss Ramil on the cheek..He was overjoyed!

Ramil got up invigorated pacing around the room.."We must invite everyone- if only it wasn't so late i do it today-- tomorrow! That's it! We will get married tomorrow..."Ramil rushed out excitedly...he had finally got Mirons permission!

He wanted to get married before anything else interrupted them..rushing back in he said.."We must invite your friends...Alexander..Riku..Noah...and dear Renata..." Ramil rushed off again..

Miron sunk in his seat looked at the ring in shock and chuckled as his mind spun..

Alexander: He held Riku very close, very tight to himself. He refused to let go so he wouldn't lose him again.He couldn't help but feeling as if he let his brother go,he'd lose him again.He looked at the other Prince and gave him a calm and welcoming smile,his crimson eyes keeping close watch on the Prince.

"I am not as bad of a demon as you think Prince Noah.I know you are meant to marry my brother.If you like we can do the marriage tomorrow,if you and Riku desire each other that it?"

Riku: His eyes widened and his face turned blood red.He hadn't been told he was to become Noah's husband.It surprised him,and now it kind of made him feel shy at how he had acted in their beginning.He held his older brother tighter,pressing his face against his chest.

Noah was so excited that he couldn't help himself..he ran toward the brothers and joined in the hug..."I was going to ask your permission..."He kept hugging Alexander and kissed Rikus flushed cheeks. As They were celebrating the phone rang..the assistant ran out "Its Master Miron",he announced.

After recovering from his embarrassment and shock Miron ran to the phone. The first person he rang was Renata. Renata cried over the phone with happiness "Ahh my master - its like your my own son..." Miron cried and replied "You have to be there to take the place of my mother..."

The second phone call he made was to Alexanders palace where Noah and Riku were...he waited as the attendant haded over the phone..bursting with excitement..he shouted "IM GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!!"

Alexander: He laughed a bit and smiled,looking down at the boys and they hugged him.He cleared his throat a bit and spoke,not hiding the happiness in his voice.

"I was thinking of throwing a wedding for Noah and Riku here at the castle,if you and your fiancee would like,lets have a grand weding,in which you all get married at once.Would that be alright with you,Miron?And Renta better be coming,after all I call her my grandmother,and I know Riku does as well."

Riku: He looked at Noah and squeeled,tackling him into the grass,happiness soundng in his voice

"I would love to marry you tomorrow!!!"

Riku kissed Noah's lips,his face red and his heart racing with happiness

Alexander: He laughed again

"My brother will be married before I shall,ah what a great day tomorrow will be!!"

Miron screamed "Yes..wonderful" into the phone then Ramil came running in... "What is it?" Miron told him and he heartily agreed. Grabbing the phone off Miron he spoke to Alexander about the details...during the bustle..the attendant came in stating that Renata had arrived! "Miron my dear" she said rushing in with many parcels and embracing him. Miron began to cry as she kissed him tenderly on the cheek..

Noah blushed and couldn't contain his excitement...he knelt down right there and pulled put a purple velvet box. Opening it he said as he looked up at Riku "Will you accept me..i know we already agreed to marry and this is a bit backwards..but still..Will you?" Noah sighed with relief at Rikus blushing nod.

Renata sat up with Miron and Ramil and brought out the parcel she had..it was the most magnificent silk suit with beading and diamonds.."This was my husbands...i want Miron to wear it..." Renata placed it in his hands...Miron weeped and kissed her.."I'd be honored..." Ramil thanked her and kissed her forehead..

Alexander: He began laughing a bit,hearing commotion from his phone,and seeing inat his castle. He hadn't laughed before,like that for a long time,ever since he was a child.But he couldn't help but laugh.He was excited and happy,it just all came out that way.

Riku: He allowed the ring to be placed on his finger and quickly again,tackled noah to the ground,kissing him deeply and blushing a bit shyly.He was so happy,to have had met Noah,and happier to be reunited with his brother,nothing at all,could make this moment go bad,nothing.When he heard Renta speak on the phone he quickly grabbed the phone and spoke,excitement in his voice.

"Grandma!!!I'm getting married too!!!!!"

The little group from Ramils caves travelled to Alexanders palace they reached their by lunchtime, along with many guests that where invited by Ramil and Alexander.

The boys greeted each other with love and excitement and Renatas presence was met with much tears and embrace.

Before they went to get ready for the party- a large group arrived they were dressed strangely and had ornaments made from sea shells on - their scale-like skin shimmering in the sun.

There was a mummer among the arrivals know one knew who they were-

Miron rushed out to greet them bowing low..."My son- " the oldest one said as he raised him from the ground. "We come to congratulate you, the sea helped us find you after all these years..." Miron wept as his father hugged him with his cold scaley skin..

The others recovered from their shock and all went in to get ready except for Ramil and Alexander who went to greet them.

Alexander took firm hold of his brother and began dressing him for the wedding tomorrow,making sure that what he already had chosen would fit him.After confirming that,he dressed Noah as well,planning all the ceremony in his mind,wondering what colors to choose and where all should sit.

After fitting Noah he then moved to Renta and planned everything with her,since she was a woman she could help a lot.After all was planned Alexander had the most amazingly bright smile that anyone in his kingdom had ever seen.Usually he kept a slightl frown upon his lips,but his smile,would not fade.

~Next Day~

Alexander and Renta had everyone seated and ready for the main event.Alexander had the joy of being the one to walk his brother and Noah to the Preist,he was so excited his crimson eyes shined brightly,just as they did when he was a child with no worries in the world.He now awaited the couples to be ready

Miron and Ramil spent that nite talking to his father and other relatives..It was revealed that Miron had been lost duing a violent storm and was originally the prince of a underwater kingdom..it explained so many things to him..the mask on his face hid gils that he had thought were a brith defect as well as a transparent eye...which were signs of his underwater heritage

it also explained how he met Ramil..

They had met when Miron had been discovered by a bank of water Ramil flew from his perch and revived him Miron was only 5 at the time..He was taken in by the village people- Renatas sister and husband.He became their son after their death Renata took care of him and he grew to be a strong warrior.

Mirons father explained that his mother had died during childbirth as she was mortal- they had searched for him for thirty years..but Mirons own force field had stopped them- he only opened it the night he agreed to marry Ramil.

In tears and happiness the drank- Mirons father gave Ramil many gifts and blessed him.

~~

The next day

Miron wore the beautiful suit that Renata gave him, he watched as they fussed over Riku and Noah and he smiled at his good friend Alexander. He nervously paced in the room..thinking of Ramil.

Ramil got ready and he allowed himself to turn into his semi- human form. As a half man half bird hes heathered chest was adorned with jewels and he wore a deep purple suit.

The ceremony began.

-

Riku entered with his brother and Noah. As Noah stood opposite Riku at the altar he held his hands and smiled at him "You are beautiful.." he said with tears in his eyes...

Ramil stood at the other altar waiting for Miron. Mirons father walked him down the aisle, Miron had removed his mask and now walked shyly to Ramil- who was smiling from ear to ear.

~

Riku and Noahs ceremony began.

Riku was walked down the aisle by Alexander.Riku was dressed in black silk complimented perfectally by crimson red gems that were skillfully scattered all around the jacket.His hair was down as he walked and his pink eyeswere shining happily and brightly.

Alexander was wearing the same thing as Riku,but mixed with his red gems were also blue gems.His hair was also down and his crimson eyes were teary from the moment.He tried to convince him not to cry but that was hard.

As they approached Noah Alexander teared up worse and the Preist began the ceremony.Alexander closed his eyes,and as they got to the "I do" part his tears were falling down his face for the first time.Riku cried as well and said his words,and after Noah did the same deeply kissed him,making Alexander attempt to dry his tears,but they were falling just to much to do so.He smiled a bit and walked to Miron's side,to watch his ceremony

Miron and Ramil watched Noah and Rikus ceremony they smiled and their hearts were warmed.

Noah deeply kissed Riku and his feelings of joy overwhelmed him he was so touched by Alexanders tears and his whole heart felt warm.

As Miron had just reached Ramil his father put his hands into Ramils. Kissing his head he sat down.

The priest chanted on and for awhile as the second ceremony ended- they two couples took part in different rituals from their clans and palaces.

Ramils family flew from the middle east, they brought dancers and gave large amounts of gold and jewelry as gifts. They lifted Ramil and Miron and danced with them on their shoulders.

Alexander had prepared many events for the grooms to watch. Noahs brothers arrived and took part in in a sword dance making Noah lead. Some good people from Rikus kingdom came and brought the kingdoms treasures with thm. They had risked their life to get them there. Renata brought all thats she had she would be living with Riku and Noah at Alexanders palace. She gave a beautiful night gown to Riku and some special lube to Miron.

Mirons family had brought pearls and treasures of the sea- Mirons father had brought something special as a gift. He took Riku and Miron aside and showed them it. It was a sea creature,when it was ingested it would create a womb inside making it possible for men to reproduce. The men took it, Miron spoke to Riku and they both looked at their parcels in amazement.

The celebrations went on and on into the night with fireworks and drinks from around the world they danced on till midnight.

At half past eleven Mirons father and Noahs father went to speak to Alexander. There was a tradition that was very important to both of their kingdoms.

At midnight Alexander got his attendants to find both sets of grooms. He brought them to the bed chambers in the palace. After talking awhile he revealed the intentions of their fathers.

The boys seemed shocked but not reluctant. The big tradition was that they all had to sleep together. Have sex together.

Miron and Riku got ready in one room. Noah and Ramil got ready in the other. They all entered the main chamber--

What happened that night is a story for another time. All that is to be said is that the legend on the four kingdoms came from these princes. They began a rule of peace and love, where people and animals,ani-people and demons could enjoy freedom and any gender or species could procreate. Four princes linked by love became the best kings ever known.

They lived grandly ever after.