The Captured Prince (Private 18+) Kjik X Kira

KiraMidnight

Noah laughed and watched Riku and the wolf for awhile..the sun started to go down. Noah didn't want to interrupt but he could see it was too late to travel to the actual castle. He let Riku play and wonder with the wolf. After awhile he said "Riku its getting late..why don't we go in now? I promise tomorrow first thing we will travel there-"

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kjyc

• KiraMidnight

Riku: he noddd a bit and hugged Noah. He kind of liked him too,he was kind to him,and he felt close to him because they were both Princes.

Riku ran in and began cooking,making a nice meal for dinner,and having more fun making it then any other cook would usually have while cooking.

His hair was put up in a pony tail and hewas wearing a blue appron.He was skillfully chopping up vegies for a stew he was making when he noticed the wolf was laying in the corner,watching.

Alexander: He wanted to see,just how much his brother had learned while depending on others.He smiled watching him cook.It reminded him of the old days when he'd be making dinner and Riku would be standing on a chair with a spoon and trying to help.He laid his head down,he had fallen asleep after a while and was soundly sleeping.

After dinner was done Riku set the table and put the food on it.He also put a plate of meet and very soft vegies down for the wolf.Alexander smiled and didnt wait,he started eatting happily.

Noah had figured out the true identity of the wolf. He wondered why king Alexander didn't tell Riku. As he observed them together he realized what the king was trying to do. He enjoyed a chat and laugh with Riku. "The food is amazing Riku..you have to cook for your brother when we get there!" He laughed on the inside as he realized that Riku had unconsciously already done that.

Chuckling, he thought back to when he first met Riku- he had really not liked him and had been unconsciously jealous of him too. Now he looked at him with eyes of love- he had become dear to him. I wonder what Miron is doing....Noah thought.

Miron rode silently into the night..holding the package close to him he put his head lower and whistled into the darkness.

The next morning Noah went to wake Riku to get him prepared to go to his brother..

Riku: Looked at Noah and in a sleepy moment he kissed his cheek,very close to his lips without thought.Riku then realized what he did and turned pure red,blushing darker and darker.He sat up and dashed into the kitchen to makw breakfast for him and the wolf and Noah.He felt shy,blushing pure red.

"I-I'm sorry...I almost kissd you...sorry...I know you like Miron...not me"

His voice made it sound as if everything was ok when really it wasn't.He liked Noah,he liked him a lot

Alexander: He saw what happened,but he pretended he didn't see anything.He ate breakfast with his brother and dashed out,he knew if he was going to make it to his castle before they got there he'd have to leave now

Noah was shocked and dumbfounded when Riku kissed him and ran out. He semi-collapsed near the bed - touchiing his own lips. After a minute he got up a ran after Riku who was fumbling around in the kitchen. Riku said that he didnt mean it- that he knew Noah and Miron didnt like him...Noah's head was reeling. He realized that neither he or Miron had properly conveyed their feelings to Riku. Miron had been to embarrassed after drunkenly attacking Riku twice and Noah was to shy. Quickly he rebutted Riku. "No we do like you, i like you, Miron likes you- love you even.." He grabbed Riku from behind engulfing his small body in his arms. "Don't reject me..."Noah whispered desperately kissing Rikus soft ear lobe tenderly..

Riku turned redder and looked up at Noah a bit,blushing and squrming when he kissed his ear.It felt weird to Riku,but in a good way,he liked how it felt.He nodded a bit and smiled up at Noah

"Ok,I wont reject you then.Promise!"

His voice sounded shy and blushed as he spoke,he wasn't sure how to go about this but he knew Noah would lead him if anything occured

- - - Updated - - -

Riku turned redder and looked up at Noah a bit,blushing and squrming when he kissed his ear.It felt weird to Riku,but in a good way,he liked how it felt.He nodded a bit and smiled up at Noah

"Ok,I wont reject you then.Promise!"

His voice sounded shy and blushed as he spoke,he wasn't sure how to go about this but he knew Noah would lead him if anything occured

Noah was relieved to hear that. Getting a little bolder he nibbled on Rikus ear and slowly rubbed his tummy from behind letting his fingers gently open the buttons. "Your so cute.." Noah cooed as he turned Rikus body around. As Noah was so much taller than Riku- he was almost on his knees facing him. Touching his red cheeks lovingly- Noah traced his fingers on Rikus lips "You are so beautiful..." Noah whispered before he pushed Riku towards him for a forceful kiss. All the while he kept rubbing his hands up and down Rikus open chest. Rikus knees collapsed. Noah caught Riku in his arms..chuckling he said "Ha ha im just as excited as you..."Noah picked Riku in his arms princess style and headed for the bed kissing his forehead.

Riku blushed a dark red and smiled a bit,kissing on Noah's neck as he carried him off to the bed.His hair was up in a ponytail today,so as Noah moved his hair swayed.And his pink eyes matched the coloring in his cheeks now,being in the arms of Noah had made him blush that way

Noah couldn't contain the excitement in his pants. He had to remind himself that Riku was a virgin. Gently placing him on the bed he lay next to Riku. Gently unfurling his hair he brought Rikus hands to his lips and kissed them softly. "You are so beautiful..." he said over and over again. Taking off his own shirt he slyly too Rikus' open one off too. Leaning into Rikus' face he kissed him passionately for a few seconds. His hand slid over Rikus' crotch- he could feel him bulging. Bringing his own waist to the same level Noah rapidly rubbed his bulge against Rikus. Riku was moaning softly as Noah slowly opened his pant and slid his hand in to feel his Penis.

Miron kept riding and riding he could feel the cold and could hardly see but Ramils presence above him kept him focused. Hes mind wandered to Noah and Riku then to Alexander then to the package...

Alexander: Alexander had more so ran after Miron,he knew where he was probably going it would be cold.He apeared next to him and transformed into a wolf again,wraooing himself around Miron to keep him safe from the elements.

Riku: He had blushed a fark color and moaned quitly.He was liking the feeling he felt and he wasn't rejecting Noah,more he was inviting him.

"You as well are beutiful...Noah..."

His voice was hushed and shy sounding,but he deeply and passionatally kissed Noah,moving his hand to Noah's buldge and pressing his hand down to Noah's member,softly rubbing it

- - - Updated - - -

Alexander: Alexander had more so ran after Miron,he knew where he was probably going it would be cold.He apeared next to him and transformed into a wolf again,wraooing himself around Miron to keep him safe from the elements.

Riku: He had blushed a fark color and moaned quitly.He was liking the feeling he felt and he wasn't rejecting Noah,more he was inviting him.

"You as well are beutiful...Noah..."

His voice was hushed and shy sounding,but he deeply and passionatally kissed Noah,moving his hand to Noah's buldge and pressing his hand down to Noah's member,softly rubbing it

Noah and Riku kept rubbing each other and kissing. Noah couldn't hold it any longer- he moved his head down to Rikus crotch. Kissing Rikus quiverring and wet penis he genlty began pulling the foreskin down with the corner of his tongue..Noah drew away alittle as he licked his lips..."I want to eat you so bad..." He began sucking Rikus tip pushing his tongue on his pee hole..then engulfing his whole penis..bobbing up and down he slurped loudly...slurp slurp..a line of drool leaving his mouth as he moved up and kissed Rikus tummy..he let his hand lightly tease Rikus opening pushing a little at the entrance...Noah got up to find lube quickly...

Miron felt a presence behind him yeat he kept riding and following Ramil..he was almost there as the sun went up....

Riku: He laid there panting and breathing hard from what just happened as he awaited Noah's return.Strands of his hair covered his face, and his body was soaked in swea.He was blushing darkly.

Alexander: Wrapped around Miron calmly keeping him as warm as possiable

As Noah looked for the lube he pondered over the fact it was Riikus first time...he wanted to make it more special for him...running around the kitchen he grabbed a few things..he rushed back into the room carrying a lit candle and a rose from the garden. "Here you go my love..."he said as he gave Riku the rose and placed the candle on the table...he pulled out some olive oil and began pouring it all over Rikus pale body. Rubbing him gently he turned him on his back...massaging him gently, Noah fondled Rikus erect nipples and let his hand slide down to Rikus penis.. he kept kissing his back all the way to his butt. With his free hand he grabbed a strawberry and bit it- keeping half in his mouth he kissed Riku from behind shoving it in his mouth with his tongue....

Miron was half awake he could feel Alexander..he gently mumbled "Thankyou..my friend.." and fell asleep again.

Riku: Blushed and let out quite moans as Noah touched and kissed him everywhere,but as he had a strawberry put into his mouth he smiled a bit and began playing with Noah's tongue and the strawberry together,blushing darkly

Alexander: Licked Miron's cheek and curled more,making sure he was as warm as he could be.He didn't want Miron to get to cold,he refused to lose a friend to any kind of anything.He was a Demon King and it was one of his duties to protect his allies

Noah played with Riku and the strawberry pushing it it between there mouths...he bit into another one...as he skillfully played with Rikus penis pulling his skin up and down up and down...he drew away from the kiss to nibble on Rikus ear.."Are you ready..?" he whispered gently...Turning Riku onto his back again he poured more oil at his entrance licking vigorously around his hole he traced the blushing pink hole with his forefinger. Noah thrust his slippery tongue at the entrance he could taste Rikus inside...thrusting more a more with his tongue..he quickly fapped his own dick..pulling his tongue out he thrust his forefinger in gently.."Is it ok? Can you feel it?" he asked as he added more speed and more fingers...Riku was panting under him..his uncut dick glistening with precum as it stood proud and twitching..."You look so fuck*ng sexy!" Noah exclaimed. Pushing the three fingers around Rikus hole desperately twisting and feeling his pure insides..."Your ready..."Noah said excitedly..he had almost cum already just looking at Riku. Riku lay there his pink eyes..pink cheeks...pink dick...pink hole...all of it aroused Noah to no end..."I can't wait any longer.."Noah almost screamed...He grabbed his own dick which was wet with cum and sweat and was soo hard that he was in pain...he pushed it against Rikus softened hole...he kissed Riku as his hand leaned nest to his head..nibbling on his lips..he whispered "I love you..." as he thrust his penis in.....

Miron finally awoke after the light had been up for a while..seeing Alexander wrapped around him he spoke.."Alexander..i thank you, you have always been there for me - through your command i met Riku,spent more time with Noah and got to have a normal life for just a little while..." Miron trailed off...Getting up he got ready for the last leg of his journey only..a few hundred meters more and he would reach the summit. Ramil landed on his shoulder and looked at Mirons face..."I know..i know..." Miron said to him...

Miron got on his horse and Ramil stayed on his shoulder..they rode quickly with the mountains in sight ahead...

Riku moaned out blushing a very dark red.He couldn't wait untill Noah had went inside him.He could feel everything Noah did but he couldn't answer because of the overwhelming feeling of pleasure.He was blaushing and panting,and he really loved how Noah felt inside him.He took a deep breath so as to answer a question,but he just didn't feel like talking.He just wanted to savor this moment,blushing underneath Noah.

Alexander transformed into a black bird and flew next to the horse so he could catch up to the horse without scareing it.He then changed into a small black wplf pup,landing on Miron's lap.He curled up so he didn't fall

"You are a very treasured friend of my Demon Kingdom.Anything you desire would be my wish.If I can make it happen I will....but I'm sleepy and so I'm gonna sleep on you,if that's ok?"

Noah yelped a little as he thrust in..."Your so tight..." he gasped...spreading Rikus legs wider thrusting his whole length inside- he could see Rikus face constrict.."Im sorry- did i hurt you...relax breathe..." Noan kissed Riku deeply and began to move slowly at first in and out...he couldn't take it anymore..the tightness around his dick...the squishy insides..."Sorry I..." he trailed off and began to mercilessly thrust in and out of Rikus ass..his thighs making slapping noises...he grabbed Rikus penis and rubbed it to the same rhythm of his thrusts...going deeper and faster.. he could tell that the pain was turning to pleasure as Rikus whole body was shaking and he was moaning sweetly..."I could come from your moans alone..." Noah said between thrusts...

He continued on thrusting his hips...kissing Rikus body...sucking his nipples... biting his ears...and playing with his foreskin as he rubbed his cock..."your ass is amazing..your insides are incredible...its milking my cock..i..i want to cum..." Noah exclaimed...

Miron had finally got within sight of the summit..Alexander lay sleeping on his lap...he greatly appreciated him being there...gently holding him he put him inside his coat..

Ramil had flown off Mirons shoulder for the last leg of the journey..

Miron knew it was time...

As he approached the summit now he stopped the horse and got off near a thick forest of trees..behind these trees at the top of the summit..a cave was hidden...

Miron approached, holding Alexander under his coat and the package in the other hand...

A figure appeared from inside the cave - it was Ramil in his human form..." I'm glad we are finally here Miron...i see Alexander is still asleep..." Ramil and Miron could now properly hug and greet (as Ramil was in his human form) Miron replied "Its certainly been a journey..." handing over the package to Ramil he followed the line of lit candles into the interior...

Riku: He couldn't believe how great this felt,how much pleasure he could feel from all of this.He was moaning and blushing,and occasionally screaming in pleasure too.He felt warm inside and out,and sweat pouring in beads from his body.He was panting and blushing a dark red.He was breathing hard and his heart was beating fast.He didn't want Noah to stop, and the feeling of Noah's kisses against his skin made him shiver,and gave him goosebumbs from pleasure.

Alexander: Woke up and transformed into a small snake and loosely wrapped around Miron's neck.He was curious where they were untill he saw the human brid and he smiled a bit and watched where they were walking. He didn't really like being a snake,it gave him dirty thoughts.So instead he transformed into a cat and clinged to his shoulder cloth using his claws and making sure not to penetrate his skin

"Meow....."

- - - Updated - - -

Riku: He couldn't believe how great this felt,how much pleasure he could feel from all of this.He was moaning and blushing,and occasionally screaming in pleasure too.He felt warm inside and out,and sweat pouring in beads from his body.He was panting and blushing a dark red.He was breathing hard and his heart was beating fast.He didn't want Noah to stop, and the feeling of Noah's kisses against his skin made him shiver,and gave him goosebumbs from pleasure.

Alexander: Woke up and transformed into a small snake and loosely wrapped around Miron's neck.He was curious where they were untill he saw the human brid and he smiled a bit and watched where they were walking. He didn't really like being a snake,it gave him dirty thoughts.So instead he transformed into a cat and clinged to his shoulder cloth using his claws and making sure not to penetrate his skin

"Meow....."

Noah shuddered he could feel Riku squeeze him from the inside.."I Love you..." he exclaimed as he came inside him..collapsing next to him he held Rikus face in his hands and kissed him tenderly as he kept stroking Rikus penis and till he felt it twitch in his hands..and Rikus sweet warm liquid came flowing onto Noahs hand and stomach...bringing his hand to his lips he sucked the cum.."Delicious..." he cuddled with Riku.

Miron walked further in behind Ramil with Alexander on his shoulder as a cat.

They reached an inner chamber where Ramil sat down and opened the package...

Riku: He was panting heavily and took a deep breath kissing Noah passionatally.

"I love you too..."

He cuddled very closly to Noah sharing his warmth with him.He didn't feel like getting up and going to see his brother yet,he just wanted to lay here,with Noah by his side...

Alexander: His tail swayed calmly as his ears were perked up.He was watching them and listening to all the sounds.He couldn't help purring since he was a cat.

"Meow meow.....meow meow"

He meowed in a singing tone cause he wass bored

Noah lay there with Riku kissing and cuddling together..he hadn't had such a beautiful experience in a while gazing into Rikus eyes it was like all the stress and trouble just melted away..

"What do you wanna do today?Hmm...?" Noah hummed into Rikus ear while holding him close.

Ramil laughed at Alexander "What a cute kitty-seriously Alexander! HA HA HA."

Miron and Ramil got closer to see the package inside there was another box made of solid gold...Ramil quietly examined it..

Miron was exhausted and worn out...so was Ramil and Alexander. Ramil called the attendant..from inside the cave he emerged with drinks and food.

The three of them rested and ate laughed and drunk for several hours.

Riku: Blushed lightly and smiled "I want to lay here with you and sleep...all day long.Is that ok?" His voice was light and he was smiling calmly.

Alexander: He was only drinking milk,since he was still a cat that's all he wanted to drink.He meowed a few times but soon saw a cave mouse and his eyes grew wide.He then started chasing after the mouse,but he couldn't catch it as a little cat,so he transformed into a tiger and killed the mouse.He then sat upright and smiled innocently

Noah and Riku slept in each others arms after having lunch and dinner in bed and fondling each other till night..

Miron and Ramil laughed at Alexanders transformations unfazed..Ramil said to Miron "It's been too long since i was in my human form- my body is a little weak.." Miron got up and took out a salve from his bag he took Ramils outer garment off and started to apply some of it to his back...

Ramil kissed Mirons hand.."How long will you make me wait? My patience is running thin..." Miron squeezed Ramils shoulder and kissed his head from behind.."only a little longer...i promise..."

Ramil knew about Noah and Riku as he had helped Miron- he even knew about their physical relationship..but he allowed it because Miron was his fiance...they had an understanding..a promise that was soon to be fulfilled..

Ramil looked at Alexander in his tiger form - "You seem energetic my friend- im forever grateful for you in taking care of my fiance-tell me what you want please so i may repay you..."

Alexande: He transformed into his humanish form,it had been way to long sice he had done so. His long black hair hit the ground and his crimson eyes shimmered in the dim cave.He smiled a bit,using his hair to cover his exposed body.He bowed to the human Ramil,letting his hair fall over the sides of his face.He then stood tall now.

"No payment needed.Miron had already done me a favor,he brought my brother home to me.Were you aware that he and Noah are to be?Our father would not except the fact that Riku was to be with a man,so he did his best to try and get people to kill Noah,but I did not allow that.That is one of the reasons my father sent me away.But that was fine,for I am the savage beast the killed him.My father's castle and Noah's castle were to be joined by the marrage of my brother to the next born child,and that happened to be Noah.That was the reason I requested you to bring along Naoh,Miron.So you have only repaid a favor to me,that I asked of you.We are even.Thank you.I shall take my leave now,for I must be there when my brother makes it to my caslte,farewell my dear friends.And do not hesitate to call my name if you need a favor again,for the Demons shall protect you for all time.

With those words Alexander transformed back into a cheetha and ran,making it back to his castle before sunrise and he laid,panting in his bed,human formed again.

"Soon....I can be reunited with my brother...and he will be happy....and so shall I..."

He whispered as he drifted off to sleep

Ramil and Miron listened to Alexander. Ramil held his hand out to him and made him stand up and shook his hand with respect."You are never the less the obe i will be indebted to..i thank you for your offer and for watching over my fiance- i wish you luck with your brother and future endavours." They watched as Alexander ran off.

Ramil turned to Miron, and brushed his face "You knew about it didn't you- that Noah and Riku were going to be together.."

Miron smiled "Why would that bother me.." he said as he gently kissed Ramils fingers "You know i was just a stand-in anyway..." Miron trailed off.

Ramil had to leave for a little while. Miron sat outside the cave and gazed up at the stars between the tree tops..

he sighed..there was so many types of love he thought of Noah and Riku. When he first saw them together he knew..just knew he was no longer needed...he and Noah and even him and Riku had chemistry..but Miron knew he was not in love with either...not in that way atleast..it was a different kind of love....he had fooled himself for awhile believing it was love...now he realised...

He still felt sad..it was like leaving brothers behind..it was unlikely Ramil would let him meet them again for awhile atleast.

Miron thought of Ramil..he had been there all along- he knew his actions hurt him..but Miron really did love Ramil..now was the time....

Noah and Riku awakened at the crack of dawn ready to go see Riku's brother. Noah remembered doing ecchi things infront of Alexander (in his dog form) and suddenly he got nervous...palms sweating he brushed through his hair nervously..."Riku are you ready ?" He said through the bathroom door.