The Captured Prince (Private 18+) Kjik X Kira

KiraMidnight

Riku reemained in the room alone,he sat on the bed,cuddled to his kitty.He sighed a bit and laid back on the bed,curling up to the cat.

He didn't want to see another man's lover,especially not the man that kidnapped him's lover...he would rather be killed then have to face that.He cuddled and curled more to the kitty,his hair covering him up like a soft silky blanket.

Soon he got up and got undressed,stepping into the shower.He didn't care what kind of force they would use...he already knew he would still refuse to step foot in the kingdom of another.One he was forbidden to...since he was a Prince as well...and their Kingdom's weren't allies,and for two,he really didn't want to.He had already proven to himself he could quickly awaken from anything Miron used against him...he would fight even worse if anyone tried making him step into an enemies kingdom,and with this determination,he would defiantally win.

He turned on the warm water and calmly showered,it felt really good against his skin...how warm the water was...how calm he felt...he loved this single moment.No guards...no one outside his door...it was finally just him....and the sound of the water...he truly loved this

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kjyc

• KiraMidnight

Miron could see that it was going to be hard to convince the prince- maybe they would have to ask Noah to come meet them.

As he was just pondering this,there was a knock on the door.

Noah burst into the room. "Where is that kid? Let me give him a piece of my mind..."

Miron was in shock on two accounts. First that Noah was there and second at how angry he was. He felt as if Noah knew about yesterday.That was impossible right? Miron held Noah- "What are you upset about?"

Noah was quite impulsive and on a larger scale than Miron. Holding him tight he kissed him on his flushed cheeks. "That kid is going to ruin all your plans by being a spoilt brat- i spoke to Renata...."

Miron managed to calm Noah down by kissing him repeatedly and sitting him down. They agreed that Noah would stay with them and the training would take place here.

Miron sighed with relief- hopefully with Noah around there would be no awkward accidents.

Riku glared at the man after he walked out.

"LISTEN NOTHING YOU THINK HAPPENED!I'M STILL A V.I.R.G.I.N!!!!!"

He then ran out of the house and to a nearby forest.He sat down in the tree and sulked. He hated people like that...acting like they were all that,pissed him off so much.He had no right doing what he did,but Riku held his temper and let himself enjoy the breeze

Noah turned in rage to Miron "What the fu*k is he talking about? Whats this virgin business- Did you--?" Noah lunged at Miron repeatedly hitting him. "You bastard -" Miron took the hits screaming "No..no no nothing happened ask Renata.." Renata rushed in and sat Noah down calming him she explained nothing happened. Noah was still pissed. "Im going to go in and rest- you better tell your little friend to come in- spoiled little-arghh!" Noah stormed into rest. Miron felt his knees go weak. Leaning on the chair he looked at Renata who shook her head. "Go talk to the prince master Miron."

Miron rushed out still feeling angry and hurt. Spotting Riku he began- "You know Noah didn't know about yesterday- you promised not to say-" He huffed. "Hes upset at you for being spoiled- hes a prince too- he understands but Noah is the organised type- when someone messes with his schedule he gets upset-"

"He really is putting himself out- wants to help you- so do i, but i don't think you'll believe us..."

Miron huffed- "Your really- arghh..whatever, Renata made you something to eat, come inside when you want to.."

Riku looked down at Miron.

"No,we didn't talk about what happened the night before so you can't put this on me.And the way that jerk came in yelling about me,how was I to know what he was yelling about.I thought he was mad cause his little "Lover" cheated on him!"

He jumped from the tree,but landed wrong and twisted his ankle pretty bad.But he'd deal with the pain,he was too fustrated to notice it anyways.He walked into the house and sat in the chair,looking down at the floor.He noticed fonally that he had cut his ancle,and after a few minutes of calming down he felt the pain from twisting it.He took a deep breath,trying hard to endure the pain.He then looked at the elderly woman and tears slowly filled his eyes.He quickly clinged to her,crying and a bit scared.He hated people mad at him,and he admits he lost his cool...but he didn't mean to.He burried his face in her chest crying and shaking.

"S-sorry....."

He mumbled through crying breaths

Renata held the prince tight. "Don't worry dear no ones really mad at you- there's a bigger picture though.." She rocked him back and forth. She noticed that Riku was bleeding."Oh my dear..." She began to dress his wound and massage his foot.

Miron felt a pang of conscience he knew he was to hard on Riku but he couldn't understand some young ones. After all Miron was in his thirties. He decided it was better to go apologize his heart out to Noah.

Going into the room he could see Noahs tear-stained face, lightly brushing his cheek and tracing his lips with his finger- he whispered "I love you.."

Noah stirred a little. Miron continued to touch his face now on his knees he was face to face with Noah. Noah had beautiful blonde hair that flowed past his waist. Miron lovingly stroked it apologizing in a whisper ..."Sorry..sorry...sorry."

Noah woke up and felt pain in his arm- he saw why. Miron was kneeling on the floor with his head sleeping on Noahs arm.

His face was cold from crying- Noah had heard him apologizing while he slept.

Noah laughed "You fool..ah i love you.."

Riku had already eaten and was now outside playing with a village cat.He chased it around the house,ignoreing the pain in his foot.He more wanted to chase the cat.He ran past Noah's window,still playing attnetion to the cat.The cat stopped and so did Riku.The cat turned around and jumped on Riku,making him fall backwards laughing a bit.

"Awww,pretty kitty!!"

He rolled around in the grass with the cat,his right ancle bandaged up,and still in pain from jumping from the tree.He was having so much fun,but he knew just how much pain he'd be in later on,but at the moment he didn't care.

He found a stick and tied a peice of string to it,the then dangeled it for the cat,who playfully jumped at it and batted at it,meowing happily.

The breakfast was awkward to say the least. Noah broke the silence. "I'm sorry ok..i'm sorry to Riku and Miron and even you Renata...I was to presumptuous.."

Miron interceded "No this is all my fault..i shouldn't have kept any secrets...nothing happened..." Renata interposed "Ok ok we are all at fault,lets leave it at that- you masters have something planned for Prince Riku yes?"

Miron and Noah explained to Riku that they wanted to train him a bit before they continued and that someone important wanted to meet him. They also reassured him that they would protect him.

Riku blinked a bit and nodded a little.

"Well.....ok then...fine...j-just warn me when you two are going to do dirty things.....so I can leave the house..."

He continued eatting and smiled a little.

"And I'm sorry to...."

He looked down a bit,his ancle was pulasting in pain,and he knew for a fact Miron didn't know,cause he had asked the elderly woman not to tell him.He already felt stupid...there was no reason he wanted to feel weak too...

After everyone was done eatting he washed the dishes and found a hair tie.He tied his hair up,and yawned sleepily.Truth was he didn't sleep at all the night before...he was to restless to sleep.

As he sat back down to take a rest the cat he played with ran in and climbed on his lap.He softly petted the cat

"And Noah.....I am not spoiled...I may be a brat but I'm not spoiled.I just didn't want to step foot on a kingdom I didn't know about.....I didn't want to get hurt..."

Noah sighed..he could tell that the prince wasn't going to be easy to handle,he looked sympathetically at Miron. Well, it had been decided that the prince would have to train in this town instead. However, just as they were about to get ready- Renata took them aside.

"The prince has hurt his ankle pretty bad, he didn't want you masters to know...what should i do?"

Miron and Noah looked at each other tired..hmm..what to do?

Miron piped up first. "What if we get him started on the training that doesn't involve footwork?"

Noah agreed:"Thats good- that way it wont be too obvious we know and he can recover-"

They went off to find the prince.

Riku was relaxing in a tree outside the house.He streached calmly and loved how the breeze felt against him.

He closed his eyes to the sunlight,feeling warm and calm.The only thing that hurt was his ancle,and that alone pained him.He yawned slightl,sleepy.

"What a beautiful and warm day...I love it..."

He streached out more,enjoying the peace and quite

Miron and Noah began the training regime for Riku. Noah trained him in advanced self defense. Miron taught him more ways with how to deal with interrogation and problem solving skills. Renata taught him how to cook at night. The prince had already learned so much academic information but not many practical skills.

Miron and Noah both thought there was some kind of conspiracy behind that- like the people in charge of the prince wanted him to be dependent.

The days rolled by and the group got closer- prince Riku seemed to have recovered a bit too. Miron decided it should be time to move on to their next destination.

On the last night he had with the elderly woman he cooked a big meal, in which everyone would love. He felt sad for having to leave her,he had grown to love this elderly woman.He had already began calling her his grandmother.

On the day they had to leave he made sure to give her a big hug and promise her he'd come back to see her.He also gave her his stuffed kitty,as a momentum of him,so she'd never forget him.

He then left on the horses with the other two.He knew he could count Noah as an ally now,they may have started off wrong,but they did get closer over time,and it made him very happy.He still didn't know much about what to think of Miron though...or maybe he did but kept it a secret

Miron Noah and Riku bid farewell to Renata after eating the meal Riku made. Miron knew that they would sorely miss her. They began there journey to a new locale. This time Miron called his trusted eagle again. They would need to be more cautious on this trek.

They were going to another town in which they would help a friend of Miron and Noah do some special work. This town was more rural than the last one.

It took seven days by horse to reach that town. On the way they camped many times and slept under the stars talking like young schoolboys.

When they reached the town they were exhausted and relived. The first thing that happened was..

Riku took a bath and made them dinner, fedling a bit nervous of the new area. He didn't make eye contact woth anyone but his friends. His pink eyes looked sleepy and he rubbed them after finishing dinner. He had yawned a bit and put the plates on the table

"I'm so tired...can I sleep please?I'm not hungry..."

His voice showed he was tired and so did his actions,but that didn't affect the fact he was able to cook a good meal for his friends

After the good meal,Miron left Noah and Riku to sleep - both of them curled up together on the guest bed. Miron watched them sleep for a few minutes laughing at how cute they both looked. Noah with his long muscular body next to Riku with his petite body. Both their long hair black and blonde flailing around them.

Miron went to the local pub- inside the smell of beer and smoke hit him like a wall. The place was packed with all sorts of men laughing carrying on and smoking. He headed towards the back room, dimly lighted by a wall candle.

A rather large gentlemen stood guarding a door in the corner. Miron approached him and whispered something in his ear.

Without hesitation he let him in.

Riku felt happy,curled so close to hold onto Noah.He enjoyed this moment as well,he felt so safe from Noah.A few strands of his hair had falled,mixing with Noah's hair,and a few were over his face as he curled to Noah's chest. He was soundly sleeping,not having bad dreams and not having scary dreams either,just peace and sleep.

After a while Riku woke up and got up,going to the bathroom and he took a short shower.It was hot and Riku didn't like that. But still,after he got back he took his place back next to Noah's side and cuddled again,cuddling happily

Miron exited the room after several hours.

He stumbled home in the darkness, tripping over himself from the alcohol. He had gotten the package. Even as he was drunk he held it close. Laughing at himself for being efficient when he just wanted to let go.

He made it back to his friends house where Noah and Riku were still asleep.

Stumbling into the room- he didn't sit back and watch them again he just took his coat off and landed right on top of them.

He felt around touching their butts and rubbing them all over. He was semi conscious.

Seemed like Miron turned into a pervert when drunk.

Next morning he woke up to find..

Riku had been sleeping against the wall.After he woke to Miron touching his butt he turned red and shy and moved to a corner,cause he was more then sure he was trying to find Noah's butt not his,so he moved from him so it wouldn't be difficult.

After a few minutes he woke up and started making breakfast for everyone.Makinv eggs and toast and many other things to eat.He was happy and was smiling as he hummed a sweet tune.

Miron woke up to the smell of food. Looking down he saw that he had managed to put his hands in between Noahs thigh. Noah turned to face him. "When did you come back?" "hmm..don't know my love.."Miron purred as he grabbed Noahs crotch "Did you miss me ?" "No way" Noah pouted as he moaned a little."Liar" Miron swooped in to kiss Noah rolling his tongue around his mouth and sucking his lips. Noah gently pushed him away "We should wake up..Rikus cooking..." "Hmm..yeah you dont seem to convincing as your holding my hand.." Miron chuckled..he leaned in for a longer kiss..This time the two two of them sucked each others tongues while gently fondling each other through their clothes.."Mmmm.."Noah moaned.."Ok enough" Miron chuckled..."Your a tease.."Noah laughed "Ok lets go eat" Miron kissed Noahs forehead and the two of them jumped out of bed and headed to the kitchen.

Riku sighed bit.

"Adults...so....I don;t know..."

He mumbled to himself just before the two made it into the kitchen. He had already made their plates and was busy making his.He was missing his grandma...he couldn't help but having her on his mind constantly...and it made his heart hurt. Never before had he had someone so close to him that they could weigh down his heart...except his brother...who still he longed to see.He knew his brother was a King now...of his own castle and in his own lands....it quickly came to Riku that his brother's lands were near and quickly after eatting, beating the others,he dashed outside, looking at a distant castle on a hill. His pink eyes widened and teared up quickly. He use to receive letters from his brother,about his new castle and his followers...he knew it....that was where his brother was.

Quickly he ran back inside,his voice full of excitement and he was jumping up and down

"WE'RE CLOSE TO MY BROTHER!!!!!I WANNA SEE HIM,HURRY UP HURRY UP,LETS GO,LETS GO!!!!!"

He ran back outside,stareing at the castle and waiting for the two slowest people in the world to finish eatting

Noah and Miron were sitting there dumbfounded. "His brother?" Miron looked at Noah. Noah looked at him back. Miron suddenly remembered thinking they look familiar when he first saw the picture of Riku. He also remembered the desperation in his friends eyes as he asked him to capture Riku.

Noah and Miron recovered from the shock and ran out side to see Riku whose eyes were sparkling and who was fixated on seeing his brother.

Miron had to do something with the package before they went to the kingdom. Riku didnt want to wait any longer.

Miron asked Noah to take him ahead- he would meet them in a few days.

NEW CHARACTER INTRODUCTION

AlexanderRyoTaiko_zpsc03f54bd.gif

Name: Alexander Ryo Taiko

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Birth date: April 7

Race: Demon

Role: Seme

Position: Lord

Hair Color: Blackish Blue

Hair Length: Knee

Eye Color: Red

Height: 6’0

Weight: 125

Favorite Foods: Anything

Favorite Drinks: Anything

Favorite Snacks: Anything

Favorite Colors: All Dark

Favorite Animal (s): Wolves

Likes: Ruling over others, being paid attention to, talking with servants, commanding people

Dislikes: Being ignored, his home being messy, being toped, people complaining

Hobbies: Relaxing, Commanding people, Sleeping, Watching others work

Weapons: Sword

Special Talents: He can control anyone with his blood and can change into animals at will

Personality: He can occasionally be sweet, but you really have to get on his good side to even get a small sight of that, and that’s next to impossible. He rules over others with no mercy and has no problem killing a disobedient person!

Background: His father was Lord of the Demons before him, and after his father died when he turned 18 he became Lord. He loves ruling all the others and loves even more watching everyone else around him work. He secretly misses his little brother. His original father was human, and somehow he was born a demon. His father hated him and would terrorize him constantly. But his brother always showed him love. After a while he got tired of his father and left. He met up with a Demon Lord who adopted him, and that’s how he became Demon Lord

Appearance: He has very long blackish blue hair and his eyes are a deep crimson red. He has a very sensual body and always wears a very tight black shirt, just to show his body off, though he doesn’t care if anyone looks. He also wears a coat for nights when it’s cold and tight pants, that has a tied cover up over it, so no one sees his package! He doesn’t wear shoes, instead he uses bandages to cover most of his feet.

Piercing: None

Riku jumped up and down,getting more and more excited.

As Riku jumped up and down a black wolf walked next to Miron,his eyes fixed on Riku as if he knew him. The wolf was wearing a collar which had Alexander's symbol on it.Truly it was Alexander,coming down because he senced his brother near and decided to check up on him

Miron looked down at the wolf..he laughed and said " You sly dog..you didn't tell me its your brother.."

Miron smiled from ear to ear..he looked at Noahs grin and Rikus excitement then back at Alexander. "I'll be gone for a few days- i need to deliver that package.." Miron left them still chuckling.

Noah looked lovingly at Riku- it was the first time he had seen him this happy. In the back of his mind he worried over Miron but he was so excited for Riku that he didnt stress too much.

Noah waited to see what Riku would do.

Riku: He looked at the animal with confusion. "Hey,you're my brother's wolf!You got bigger,awww!!!"

Riku sat there happily petting the wolf's head and rubbed his belly,making the wolf kind of smile.

Alexander: he remained in his wolf form,doing tricks and entertaining his little brother,just as he always had.He played with him,playing tag and fetch and all kinds of other games.He didn't worry who saw or what they thought,he just cared that his brother was happy.He walked to Noah and licked his hand,smiling

- - - Updated - - -

Riku: He looked at the animal with confusion. "Hey,you're my brother's wolf!You got bigger,awww!!!"

Riku sat there happily petting the wolf's head and rubbed his belly,making the wolf kind of smile.

Alexander: he remained in his wolf form,doing tricks and entertaining his little brother,just as he always had.He played with him,playing tag and fetch and all kinds of other games.He didn't worry who saw or what they thought,he just cared that his brother was happy.He walked to Noah and licked his hand,smiling