The Captured Prince (Private 18+) Kjik X Kira

KiraMidnight

Miron awoke to a thud sound. On further inspection he saw that the prince was lying on the floor and that Renata (the elderly woman) had fallen asleep.

Carefully, he untied the prince- who he suspected was still semi-conscious. Actually, Miron really wanted to talk to him but didn't think their introduction would lend itself to a friendly atmosphere.

Picking up the prince he was going to carry him to bed- but he realized that his body was really hot. Panicking a little he tripped and woke Renata. "Oh dear-e me" she said wiping off some saliva. "Whats the matter master?" "His body is too hot..feel his forehead.." Renata rushed over "Its a fever- i'll run a bath he should cool down.."Rushing off she turned on the water. When she left Miron realized that he had to strip the prince down.

Hesitating he lay him on the bed-as the water ran Miron started to sweat too. The prince made a little noise..Miron startled jumping back. When Riku was quiet again, Miron approached the bed. He started with the first button...he felt a shiver down his spine like he was committing a crime....

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kjyc

• KiraMidnight

Riku looked at Miron a bit,feeling very uneasy.He sat up and undressed himself.He then turned his back to him,hiding his body.His hair covered up his back and ass as he placed his hands over his member.He felt embarrased and his blushed face showed it.

He stared at the wall,keeping his back to Miron.

"Happy now...please don't touch me...I'll be good,but don't touch me"

Miron was beyond embarrassed when the prince awoke and undressed himself. He was even more embarrassed when Riku asked him not to touch him. He had silently watched the princes back when he undressed- he felt like his own clothes were suffocating and hot. With fascination he saw the princes hair flail on his back. After staring in shock and silence after Riku spoke. Miron started to fumble out some words..."Despite what you think...i..don't mean to hurt you- i only-you were hot and so-i--i just wanted to...I'm Miron by the way..I know your...

His fumbled words were stopped my Renatas echoing voice "Bring him in the waters ready..."

Miron went to grab the prince but could feel the defiance in his eyes.. Instead he said: "Can you walk?"

Riku nodded a bit and walked to where the voice came from.

"I'm Prince Riku...and despite what you say...if you aren't going to hurt me,the one you are takeing me to will either sell me,kill me,or tourture me..."

He walked into the room where the elderly woman was and bowed,keeping his hands over himself.

"I'm here ma'am...I feel feverish and a bit dizzy...that's all...you need not worry to much about me though...see I havn't been out of the castle walls,and all this traveling has been a little harsh on my immune system...forgive me"

Miron left the Riku and Renata alone. He silently sat on the stool in the kitchen. His mind was all messed up- Rikus' words echoed in his head..he wondered what had happened to him to make him so defiant. He wondered at why his master asked him to capture Riku in this way..he just sat there and wondered...he thought about his own past and all the things he discovered and learned at the Princes age..whereas he hadn't even been allowed out of the palace...

Mirons thoughts were disturbed again..this time not by Renata but by the phone ringing.

It was Noah telling him that the preparations had been made for them to go home soon..to Mirons home..

After a small while Riku walked out,a dark towel.He was shivering,cause it was a bit cold to him,and his hair was laying heavily against his back and shoulders.

He looked at Miron,wasily overhearing the conversation and he looked down,fear quickly filled his heart,but he wouldn't let it show in his eyes.He didn't want to be harmed...he hadn't done anything wrong.

He lost himself in his thoughts and soon ended up falling to the ground and passing out.Fear had taken over and he was so scared that it caused him to pass out.

He lay on the ground,quietly sleeping.He seemed peaceful,but he wasn't.He was very scared...and all he wanted was the ability to go and explore anywhere he wanted...and not have guards there,or eat any kind of food he wanted,without having to worry about being poisoned...he didn't want to be a King...ir even a Prince...he just wanted to be himself,but he couldn't...and no he was stuck in this situation...and at any moment...he could lose his life

For the second time in one night- Miron found Riku lying on the floor. This time he called Renata over and the two of them dressed the prince. Miron wondered if he should just let Riku rest for the night. He asked Renata. "The boys quite fragile master- why don't you leave him with me for a few days to rest?"

Miron pondered- he wondered whether that was wise."I'll be back in a day- please take care of him." Again, he gathered his things and kissing her forehead - he left the house.

Riku slept peacefully tonight.He didn't dream,he didn't fear,he didn't whimper,he just slept quietly.As he slept he moved around a bit,squirming in the bed,in the soft covers...he couldn't explain it,but he felt more at home here...then he did at his castle.

He felt as if his grandmother,or even his mom was watching over him....and his friend had just got sent home...

He hadn't been allowed to have a friend,his guards forbided outside contact.They claimed it was to protect him...but he knew it was to trap him...that was why his brother ran off and never came back...because they trapped him too...

He felt sad for a second,but quickly calmed,thinking happily of his brother now

Miron headed to Noahs place which was about an hour ride from Renatas town. Up above him Ramil circled- Miron felt a sense of company.

Noah was waiting at the door- the door of a grand palace. Actually, Noah too was a prince. The third son - he was the warrior type. He often disagreed with Miron yet he would always go along with him in the end.

As they weaved through the castle they ended up in Noahs bed chambers. Closing the door nothing could be heard from the outside.

Riku awoke pretty quickly,his mind clear now.

He looked out the window of the house and smiled a bit.He then looked at the woman and spoke,calmly yet kind of nervously.

"Could...we go outside?"

His voice was quite and unsure but he knew he wanted to go outside...even if it meant having a guard again...he just wanted to go outside and play.

Renata was overwhelmed with sadness when looking at the prince. "Of course my dear- lets have a look at the markets around here.." "I must lead you though- please don't do anything stupid-i know you are afraid but believe me an old lady like me won't hurt you..." Renata led the prince out into the town that was bustling with people. She was not overly worried because no on here would know the prince. She took him around the town and introduced him to several shop keepers she knew- showing him how to shop for ingredients and clothes and promising to teach him how to cook.

_________

Meanwhile, Miron left Noahs bed chamber after an hour or so. He was sweating from head to toe.Rushing to another room he took a shower and prepared to go back to Renatas place.

Riku was amazed and so happy.He shopped with the lady,and felt very much at ease.He liked this kind of life...he wished it could stay this way...but even if he was allowed to remain here...eventually word would spread about him being missing...and if someone else spotted him...he could be led back.

So he made the most of this moment.He found a cute looking blur shirt and matching pants,the shirt had stars on the sleeves,and the pants had the starrs on the leg bottoms.He got excited and went into a dressing room,trying it on and it fit,so he bought it and walked back to the ladies side.

"See?I like this outfit!"

He had never been allowed to choose his own clothing so being able to do so excited him.

Miron got a shock when he arrived and saw the Prince wearing other clothes. He looked so cute that Miron blushed a little. "Suits you" he said. "I trust you are a little bitter now?" Miron asked hopefully. They were running on a schedule.

He looked at Renata- she seemed to have gotten attached to Riku. Miron said.."Well you know we can definitely visit here again. I know you are probably worried someone will recognize you- all of that will be sorted out....." his voice trailed off. He really wanted to tell Riku what was going on but he knew he couldn't.

"Why don't we eat first?" "I brought some food with me from Noahs home."

Renata piped up "Ah,how is dear prince Noah?"

Miron noticed a confused look on Rikus face. "He is well- the kingdom is thriving and every day he gets stronger and more stubborn..."

Riku blinked a bit,but shrugged it off and smiled.He showed Miron a stuffed black cat.

"I'm not allowed to have pets at my castle...and no one will listen to me when I ask for one...so I bought a stuffed cat."

He then remembered he was a captured prince and looked down,holding tightly to his stuffed cat.

"If you guys plan on killing...c-can I be burried with my kitty cat?Please?"

His voice was soft,sad sounding as well.He knew there was only a small chance he would be allowed to live...but he wanted so badly to stay in the village and live with this woman...he liked it here...he liked not being a Prince...and liked not having people bow to him,or be scared to speak with him.

"I got yelled at earlier...a lady thought I took a real cat that belonged to her...she took away my kitty...but realized it was fake...and gave it back...she apologized...it kind of felt....nice...to not have people fear speaking to me...I really enjoyed being out today...at least I had one good day before I lose everything..."

He gave a cute smile,showing he wasn't really afraid at all,but very happy for today.

"Please...you promised to teach me to cook.Later tonight...can we make something for dinner?Please?"

He asked the elderly woman,his pink eyes sparkling

Miron wanted to laugh at the princes pouty attitude but he also felt a little bad. "Ok,ok" He turned to Renata, "One more day ok?" Renata and the prince looked excited. "Lets go cook" Renata said to Riku. They excitedly rushed to the kitchen. Miron felt a little chuckle come up. Then a pang- Oh crap Noah!

Quickly, he rushed to the phone. Dialing the number..the phone was near the kitchen. Miron kept trying to whisper. "I'm sorry..I'm sorry" He just kept apologizing in shame. He could see Renata and Riku looking at him. "Ha ha ha.." He fake laughed. Noah shouted back and Miron jumped away from the phone. Renata and Riku laughed. After a little longer he hung up.

Embarrassed he scratched his head a little "I'm just gonna go...to the bathroom..Noah says hi." Miron rushed off feeling like an idiot. "Oh Noah..he mumbled to himself..."

In the bathroom Miron "relieved himself"

Returning he saw Renata and Riku bustling around the kitchen. He sat down and smiled. His master would be pleased.

Riku helped make a good dinner.He was so excited to make something by himself,he taste tested all of them and smiled.He then made a plate for the woman and for Miron.He handed him a plate.He smiled sweetly.

"Try it?"

He sat down with his plate,smiling very happily.He was proud of himself for making food with someone,and was so excited.

Miron was surprised at how good the food Riku made was."Well done Prince."He said. Miron slid back in his chair-he was pretty tired. He had a long trip and was emotionally exhausted from fighting with Noah. "Hey Renata, you still have those bottles i keep here?" Renata got up.."Of course i do..you want one master..of course.." She opened the cupboard that she had previously gotten the ropes from and produced a large vodka bottle. Miron and Renata chuckled in unison.."Lets party" Miron announced while stretching. Miron patted the prince on the back roughly.."Time for you to become a man.." He poured four glasses. Two for himself and one each for the others. They kept drinking into the wee hours of night..

Miron woke up on the floor..hes eyes were blurry and head was pounding...

From the corner of his eye he could see Renata asleep on the chair..he went to get up.."Shit.." he screamed a little. What did he just hit? Rubbing his elbow he was in shock.Looking down he gasped- there lying on top of him was the prince...

Oh..crap at least they aren't...oh yes they are- They were both naked........

Riku woke up a bit,and rubbed his eyes sleepily.

"Hmn??"

He looked down and quickly got up,covering himself shyly.He looked down embarrassed and a bit shokced and confused.What in the world had happened?He didn't remember anything!He was a very light drinker,so the second glass would have been the point that he didn't remember anything from.He felt a bit dizzy,and hoped in his mind they hadn't done what it seemed they did.He grabbed a blanket and covered himself shyly,sitting on his knees on the floor

"B-by the way...don't call me Prince...I-I'm no where near home...s-so it's just Riku..."

Miron was getting more awkward by the second..especially at the princes reaction...its not like they were teenagers- oh hey wait- the prince is a teenagershit...Miron scrambled to his feet forgetting to cover his genitals. He could see the princes shock. "Ah" he said and quickly grabbed the table cloth..knocking the salt and pepper over and awakening Renata. Miron was out of there before she could see him. With the bathroom door safely closed behind him he slapped his own face..What the hell happened?

No matter how hard he wracked his brain..the answer wouldn't come. Luckily he had left some clothes in the bathroom.

Then he remembered that the prince wanted him to use his first name...How the hell would that look to Noah?

Miron was so stressed out he started sweating. Instead of wearing the clothes he decided to have a shower.

Riku noticed the elderly woman awakened and he quickly climbed under the bed before she spotted him.How would it look to her...he was naked and covered with a sheet.He felt nervous and still so cunfused.He remained hidden under the bed.

He tried hard to remember what had happened,he remembered Miron telling him he would become a man...that thought made him blush a very dark shade of red.He also remembered going to the bathroom and taking his clothing off...but why?Was he planning on taking a shower!?!?

'DANG IT I CAN'T REMEMBER!!!!!'

He yelled out in his mind.Why had he been naked...and why had he been asleep on Miron...what the heck happened

Miron finished his shower and took a deep breath.."it didn't seem that the prince remembered anything either..." he thought to himself...However, even as he showered he couldn't get the sight of the naked prince out of his mind. He also couldn't forget his reaction when he saw Mirons exposed genitals..Miron blushed a deeper shade of purple as he thought about it. Time to face the music. He realized Riku and Renata had gotten close. He had a proposition.

After dressing and pulling his thoughts together- he made his way back to the kitchen where he could see Renata trying to tidy up. The prince howver was nowhere to be seen. "Wheres prince Riku?" He asked Renata in a low voice. "No, idea i thought he was with you...?"

As he asked that- he suddenly spotted a corner of a blanket peeking from underneath bed near the kitchen. Sensing the prince was there he found an excuse to get rid of Renata. After she left he said with a chuckle"You can come out now."

Riku very slowly crawled out from under the bed and kept the blanket wrapped tightly around himself.He looked down at the floor,a bit shy still.My pink eyes were shimmering as they stared at the floor and my heart was raceing.My hair was scattered around his back.

"M-morning....."

His voice was shy and nervous,and his heart racing faster.He took a deep breath and looked up,wondering what you would have to say

After handing the prince a robe from the cupboard- he stood to face the embarrassed Riku. Miron was quite tall-he could also be very intimidating. He towered over Riku. Bending his knees a bit he stood back.

Miron shifted his feet uncomfortably,looking everywhere except the Rikus' face - "You know since neither of us can seem to remember what happened..why don't we forget about it...i mean well i have N-" Miron stopped himself. "What do you think, if we take Renata with us-to Noah's kingdom-he is waiting for us?"

Riku looked at Miron.

"You were going to say ypu have Noah.....good for you."

He tied the robe around himself and walked off,washing his new clothing in the bathroom.

"And yea sure...but I don't want to step foot in another kingdom...and I don't wanna go home either!"

He continued washing his clothing,,and smiled a bit.There didn't seem to be any sign that him and Miron did anything sexual,luckily.He knew he would feel pain if they had,so he could tell they hadn't,and that made him sogh on relife

Miron was annoyed..they had to go to Noahs kingdom. He would ask Renata to help convince Riku- otherwise they were going to have to use force!

Miron went off to speak to Renata.

The plan was to pick up Noah- they would only be there for a few days. Noah was to join them on the real journey. Which would take a few weeks. On which they would pick up different people on the way.

Miron sighed- he realized that Renata and well Rikus comment showed they knew there was something between Miron and Noah. That wasn't the reason they had to go to Noahs castle. Riku needed some training before they continued their journey.

Miron found Renata in her room.