Finally introducing myself~!

TaichiT1

Hey everyone!

I'm Taichi or T1. I can be called by either or.  I wanted to give a warm intro to you guys here.

First off I'm a big Nitro + Chiral fan. I also love J-music and I'm currently into J-Rap at the moment. 

I want to be a fellow contributor to our BL community... by helping out, primarily with, full ENGLISH translations of BL Drama CD's. It's been a goal and dream of mine, to be able to bridge that translation gap for our BL community. BL Drama CD's definitely, are hidden gems and being able to bring more exposure through JP to English translation work, could bring in more rise in seiyuu fans and foster new seiyuu fans in the process. Okay, maybe more BL CD fans lol.

Also... I will be honest, BL Drama CD's (plus seiyuu's) has been my drive throughout my lifelong journey of becoming fluent as well as skilled in Japanese, throughout high school, university, and living abroad in Japan from 2015-2016. It wasn't until it dawned on me after helping translate a stack of BL doujins for a close friend, that I could use my skills as a translator. So, yes, here I am haha.

My current project is the Danshi Koukousei Series and I've contributed Volumes 1-11 already.

A also run my own translation website for BLCD's at

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! Feel free to check it out!

So! Sorry if that was a slightly long intro but, I'm excited and happy to be here!

spacer.png

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the forums!! LMFAO I'm late with the welcomes but hope ur enjoying ur stay. :yoyo19:

It's pretty cool how u run a website and help with BLCD translations. It makes me wanna listen to more blcds and learn Japanese as well. :msn_red_fox_smilies-18:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
/ T1^^

Glad to have you join us!

I'm big on Nitro + Chiral too. and we do have a lot of stuff from them on this site.>v<

It's awsome you are a skilled in Japanese translation and can actually work with it. I only understand some spoken Japanese but isn't nearly as good in either japanese or english. I'll be sure to check you webside out. And feel free to reach out if you need any help with this webside >v0

spacer.png