Master Key ! I am very worried.. I used to have a lot of credits.

PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

Master Key I wish not to be a burden (or anyone administrator of the site.) I was wondering I had at most 1,000+ points due to (2 suggested YO members) I am worried. i mean I don't mind if they are not refunded I could careless.. I will fight hard to regain them if I cannot get them back. But, I was just wondering .. what about that situation? I was so worried for YO... sooo..sooo.... and I feel truly responsible for not being an active member ( I am very active but, I need to donate I just can't donate by paypal... I don't have one.) In any matters can you explain me about this...?

Thank you so much~!!! I missed you all! Soooo sooo much! TT /// u /// TT

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

• Robert_Knight

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! Unfortunately all data (member accounts, credits, posts, VMs, PMs) made after 21st April were lost. We did our best to save them, but the backups returned just errors, so the backup from 21st was the latest functional backup we could restore.

If you got those points for referring members and you lost the points, it means those accounts were made after 21st and were lost. Ask them to register again and note you again as their referral.

Also please check the

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
thread. You can easily get 5000 points just for voting in the special polls.

As for the donation, thank you for your intention, it's really appreciated! For now we only accept Paypal donations, we will search for alternatives too.

We have also used AlertPay before but they only accept check payments and Monebookers, but members had issues donating with them. Then we've tried donations by phone, but their taxes were insane, almost 80%, while PayPal's tax is under 5%.