Fmkitty

Title: Let's Take a Bath Together

Fandom: King of Fighters

Characters: Kyo Kusanagi, Iori Yagami

Pairing: Iori x Kyo

Rating: 18+(Smut and suggestive themes)

Summary:

[Sequel to

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
] [Inspired by ECHO's manga one-shot -
] When he closes his eyes, his attitude changes immediately.

''<...>There are no longer traces of the bewildered, shy brunette. At that moment, the Kusanagi’s heir becomes a humble young man who bows and politely greets his guest. “Welcome arrived at our massage salon, dear guest.”

After he lifts his head, he opens his warm, alluring amber eyes. “I will serve you tonight, mister. I’m Kusanagi Kyo. And thank you for choosing me. So, let’s get along, shall we?”<...>''

What kind of special service Kyo has prepared for his partner? Read and find out!~

It was not only an exhausting and terrible day at work for one redhead, but he was also still helluva tensed and annoyed. After all, his partner hides something from him, and he doesn’t like it at all.

At first, he tried to brush off Kyo’s unusual behavior in recent days, like being cautious and closing the laptop or putting away his phone when he notices him.

More importantly, the brunette’s expression changed after spotting him when he was doing only made Iori more anxious and suspicious.

Therefore, the redhead assumes that Kyo cheats on him when he is at work.

And today, in the morning before he left, he heard weird but rhythmic panting and puffing noises from the bathroom, which was the last straw for Iori’s patience.

Yagami cannot simply stand the idea alone that someone touching and playing around with the brunette while he is gone.

That’s why, tonight Iori is determined to catch his partner during the crime scene and murder anyone who dared to seduce and steal Kyo from him.

But for now, while he is stuck in the traffic jam, he convinces himself that he is not jealous nor worrying for no reason.

Some time passes. Finally, the redhead is at the doorstep of his apartment. This is it. Kyo better have a good explanation for this, or else there will be no mercy for him. Or so Iori thinks as he accidentally drops the keys and picks them up.

Lastly, when he unlocks the door, he takes a deep breath and enters.

However, Iori’s jaw almost drops when he sees his boyfriend in an apron while wearing a white, long apron on top of his casual outfit.

More so, Kyo is surprised to see him, too. “You weren’t supposed to come back yet. What are you?…” When he closes his eyes, his attitude changes immediately.

There are no longer traces of the bewildered, shy brunette. At that moment, the Kusanagi’s heir becomes a humble young man who bows and politely greets his guest. “Welcome arrived at our massage salon, dear guest.”

After he lifts his head, he opens his warm, alluring amber eyes. “I will serve you tonight, mister. I’m Kusanagi Kyo. And thank you for choosing me. So, let’s get along, shall we?”

Just before Yagami says anything, his partner removes his coat and hangs it on the hanger. “You must be very tired. But don’t worry, I will help you forget about all your worries.”

Lastly, Kyo wraps his arms around his client’s arm and prompts him to go to the bathroom.

No matter what the brunette has in mind, Iori has to play his new role. Besides, it’s nothing that he minds.

As he grins, he slaps Kyo’s buttock and squeezes it.

For sure, such movement makes the brunette naturally gasp and blush. “Sir, please refrain yourself from this foul behavior. This is not a cheap brothel but a high-class relax spot!”.

While he observes the Kusanagi’s innocent reactions and gets entertained by such acting skills, he replies. “And I paid an outrageous amount of money, which is more than you will ever see in your life. So, I expect no less than stellar service. Besides, isn’t the customer always right?”

“Oh, you stupid, smug bastard!… You better enjoy it while you can because once it’s over, you gonna pay for this.” Or so Kyo thinks while he feels Iori’s hand rubbing his waist and bringing him closely. But for now, when he closes his eyes, he opens the door and smiles. “Of course, sir. After all, you are our precious customer.”

The first thing that Iori notices is that inside the bathtub, there is an air mattress and next to it, a bucket full of lubricant bottles.

“What a hell are you thinking?” The redhead remarks while undressing.

“Eh? What do you mean? This isn’t just an ordinary massage salon. We’re giving extra services because our customers deserve the best and their happiness is our absolute order, sir. Or did you pay without knowing what you’re getting into?” Kyo explains while wearing nothing, only a short towel that barely covers his lower regions.

At this point, Iori cannot hold back any longer and removes the last pieces of clothing.

Suddenly, he pushes the brunette against the wall and corners him. Now, his tongue assaults Kyo’s exposed while he places his hand on his partner’s thigh and slides it closer to his crotch, removing the remaining piece of clothing.

“You horny, impatient fool! You gonna ruin my plan.” Or so the brunette wanted to say, yet keeping to himself. Yet, he places his hands on Iori’s chest and pushes him away, keeping his sweet, innocent little face. “You cannot do this there!… But I can make you feel good in other ways.”

“Oh~ and how so?” Yagami asks as he studies Kyo with a hungry gaze.

While Kyo’s gaze points at the bathtub, he replies in a purring voice. “Why won’t you let me show it? I’m sure you’ll love it~”

And thus, just by those amber seductive eyes alone, Iori is captivated and wrapped around the Kusanagi’s finger.

Lastly, the brunette takes his hand and leads him to the bathtub.

After Iori lies on the mattress, Kyo grabs the first bottle of lube and sits on his partner.

Despite being slightly nervous, he does his best to keep up with his role and now gives a strangely sleepy gaze and smile as he pours plenty of lubes on Iori.

“My… you are so tensed, mister. Here, let me help you~” the brunette remarks while he massages Yagami’s shoulders. When he finishes working on this area, his hands move down to his chest.

Yet, while he massages the pectoral muscles in the circle movement and groping them, the heat rushes to his cheeks, and he lifts his head. At the very least, the Kusanagi expected to be bewildered by Iori’s vigorous hard-on rubbing against him. “Wha-, what is this? How could I miss this spot?”.

When his eyes sparkle with excitement, he licks his lips without removing his eyes from Yagami. “In that case, I’ll give you extra care.”

Gladly, thanks to lube, their bodies are slippery, and it helps to move much smoother. And thus, Kyo uses it to his advance, and now he turns around and lies on his stomach while exposing his bottom in front of Iori’s face.

Just as he grasps his partner’s cock, the brunette adds in a playful tone. “Thank you for the food!~” Lastly, he lands a gentle kiss on the tip. “You poor thing… How long you’ve been neglected?” and starts stroking Yagami’s enormous length.

Eventually, his hand movement becomes faster and rougher.

Meanwhile, the redhead finally makes these small adorable sounds too. However, he shows no desire to give up. Not just when Kyo left his most vulnerable spot unprotected.

Suddenly, Kyo lets out a sweet, shivery moan as his partner’s fingers slip inside him and mess with his ring muscle. It doesn’t help that he feels the electric shock down his spine when his special spot is touched.

“What’s wrong? Already crying out loud like a little cock-addicted slut like you are? Just how many men this naughty hole has devoured before me? Your gluttony has no limits…” Iori comments and slaps his partner’s buttock, making him gasp.

However, the brunette only turns to face Iori and gives him an indignant, blushing look. In the end, he licks Yagami’s entire length before taking it into his mouth.

Even when Kyo gives a head, he blissfully narrows his gaze and lets out soft moans while catching his breath. After all, Iori rubs his prostate more often.

“That is no good. In this case, I’ll come just by bare fingering.” Or so the Kusanagi wonders.

Soon, he lifts his head and gives a lustful look. “Sex services are forbidden here, sir.”. When he turns around and sits on top of Iori, he adds while tracing a couple of his fingers to his entrance and spreading it. “However, I’ll make an exception for you, mister. I’m letting you use it~”

When he brings Iori’s throbbing cock close to his opening, the brunette deeply breathes as he slowly inserts it. After Kyo places his fingertips on his abs, he brushes them while giving a suggestive look. “This is how you’re deep inside me~”

Just before he moves, he places his palms on the redhead’s stomach to keep the balance.

For sure, Yagami cannot help himself but enjoy Kyo’s amorous sounds and expressions while he slowly moves his hips.

Eventually, the brunette finds his special spot and aims to hit it more. More so, Iori also rewards his effort by grasping and stroking his dick.

Finally, Kyo drowns in pleasure without caring about anything else or being able to think straight. Right now, all he wants is to relieve his urges.

Suddenly, he gets alerted when Iori brings him closely and switches positions. And thus, the Kusanagi ends up being under the redhead. Lastly, Yagami declares. “Fuck it! I don’t care how much you cost. I’ll buy you for my personal use.”

Meanwhile, Kyo only closes his eyes and sinks his fingertips into his partner’s back.

When Iori aggressively thrusts, he closes his eyes and groans while the brunette’s legs hug his lower back and bring him closely. Lastly, the lover’s cries and moans echo in the bathroom along with the wet and clapping noises.

Soon enough, Kyo ecstatically calls Yagami’s name and reaches his climax. Just as his vision goes white, he hears Iori’s brief moan and feels how his insides are filled with the hot, shooting semen and how his length throbs. In the end, both only rest while still regaining their breath.

After a while, Iori cleans Kyo in the shower and carries him to their bedroom.

Some time passes. When the brunette nuzzles head against Yagami’s chest, he lifts his gaze when the redhead asks. “Is this what you’ve been up to recently?”

“Hm?” Kyo leans on his elbows and gives a lazy, questioning look.

“That roleplay.” Iori affirms.

As the brunette places his palms on Iori’s chest and rests his head on them, he smirks. “Oh, you mean that? But seem to enjoy it, even if it didn’t go how I planned. So, it should be alright.”

“What do you mean by that?” The redhead asks.

Kyo slightly frowns and explains. “You arrived earlier than I expected. So, theoretically, I should have enough time to prepare dinner and even place the aromatic candles in the bathroom.”

“Thank goodness, I’ve dodged a bullet…” Iori thinks to himself while he remembers Kyo’s last so-called masterpiece on the plate.

Yet, the redhead continues the interrogation. “That still doesn’t explain about the weird noises you’ve made today before I left for work.”

While the brunette rubs his nape, he answers. “Ah, about that… Since the electric pump was broken, I had to use the simple one.”

When Kyo notices his partner is relieved, he gives Iori a smug look and teases him. “Don’t tell me that someone had some dirty ideas.”

Iori only turns to the other side. “You idiot… You should tell me earlier about this.”

After the brunette wraps his arms around Yagami, he presses his head against his back. “But that would have ruined the surprise, you know. In any case, I didn’t mean to upset you or anything. So, next time I’ll leave at least a small hint, okay?”

In the end, Iori rolls his eyes and sighs. “…Do as you please. Just don’t cause any trouble.”

“Alright, then~ ” Kyo replies while he slightly moves up and rests his head on Yagami’s shoulder.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fmkitty

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days